Who Here NeoConservative? Alt-Right Cucks Know Not They Speak

I'm tired of all these edgy "ALT" or "ANTI" or whatever Conservatives. You are either a Liberal or a Conservative in my mind. I'm a neoconservative and im tired of these fake conservative moments trying to co-op neoconservatism. So in this thread we discuss neoconservatism and why it's the greatest ideology.

youtube.com/watch?v=W5o_KdvC1c8

People with autism or other learning disabilities usually see the world in black or white

Only idiots see this "grey" bullshit. The world is black or white. Ayn Rand said anyone who says otherwise is a coward too afraid to pick and stand by a side.

A shekel for the good goy.

Shut up.

Because it has an ABSOLUTE moral compasss which states western secular democracy is BEST and should be installed everywhere (starting with the places that it's most cost effective to do so eg. Oil rich countries)

Kill yourself OP

How is it cost effective to do so in oil rich countries?

Shut up

I too boomer post for the (you)s

Neocons are antistalinist marxist rapped in faux patriotism. Burn yourself leaf

I agree.

Clearly, we need to topple the most dangerous regime of them all. One that has been poisoning us with their ideas and constantly terrifying decent citizens everywhere.

This operation will need to be swift, coordinated, and totally secret.

For all of you, my trusted friends, I will disclose the operation's name.

"The day of the rake".

>anti-stalinist marxist
I don't know what that means but that sounds awesome as fuck. Explain what you mean? And what do you mean "faux patriotism" yeah no shit we aren't patriots we support globalization we could give a rats ass for the "nation" or whatever bullshit you come up with.

Canada isn't dangerous, canada has no affect on foreign countries.

Iraq wasn't 1/10th the threat North Korea is except to (((them))).

The very idea that we should applaud bush for his bullshit wasting of money and military energy while North Korea went NUCLEAR under him shows what a dumb fucking leaf you are that deserves your mudslimes.

The mudslimes came because, "oh, muh region is unstable". If we had left Saddam and Gaddafi in place, there wouldn't be 1/10th this problem.

But no, your failed neoconservative bullshit that nearly ended the Republican part is the answer.

Go jump into a pile of other leaves. I'll be waiting with the gasoline.

North Korea is based. Don't believe the propaganda

And we're clearly done here.

Boomer took too much acid and trying to atone.

5/10.

Atonement good- better than can be expected from a boomer.

Execution and reasoning still completely fucked. You get to be at the top of the leaf pile.

You obviously are trolling. Bye

Alright faggot, this is Sup Forums. If you're not trolling, you're doing it wrong.

Nevertheless, explain how neconservatism isn't (((neoconservatism))). Literally Wolfowitz and half the planners and masterminds of (((neoconservatives))) are literally the worst examples of zionist global degeneracy out there.

Also neoconservatism has failed on every measure and opportunity given to it.

But fucking shoot. I listen and read. Good fucking luck defending the ideology that killed the national republican party until the nationalist Donald Trump took over, with based bannon.

First off Trump is the best neoconservative there is. Bush was the first but Obama was even better and the Trump is the most neocon guy there is. Neoconservative may sound like shit but it works and has never failed. Look Libya may be poor but at least it's got freedom now. Also neoconservatives are the only sect of the right wing that supports israel the economy is booming now that we have a true harecord neocon in the white house

>liberal or conservative
there is no dichotomy.
There is right leaning and then there is wrong leaning

How the fuck are we better off withe europe being polluted with shitskins and sharia?

How the fuck is Trump a neoconservative when he wants to close the border, wants to pull back on non-essential military engagement, and wants to lower trade?

Neocons believe in regime change. Trump pulled BACK from toppling Assad.

How the fuck is that "best neocon" unless you're just rebranding a failed label?

>Supports israel

Oh, that explains a lot.

I understand your support of (((neoconservatism))) now.

Fucking (((leaf)))

Typical of a person that invented a reductionist philosophy