Greg Gianforte didn't just bodyslam a reporter, he's got financial ties with Russian companies sanctioned by the US...

Greg Gianforte didn't just bodyslam a reporter, he's got financial ties with Russian companies sanctioned by the US. And now the FBI is on to him.

twitter.com/funder/status/868142498450989058

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@willcaskey/the-united-states-of-fraud-5c220944e586
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/apr/28/greg-gianforte-republican-candidate-congress-russia-companies
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this was in the back of my mind but i dissmissed it

i need to go with my instincts more often

>russia
oh bwoi here we go again

It's not like it's conspiracy-tier shit, the idiot just got greedy and bought into companies he shouldn't have. Not like it'd be hard to prove.

medium.com/@willcaskey/the-united-states-of-fraud-5c220944e586

Good article on this guy. He's a fraud.

Not Greg "WWE on the DNC" Giantforte, but Scott (((Dworkin))).

shareblue didnt get memorial day weekend off..so sad...

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/apr/28/greg-gianforte-republican-candidate-congress-russia-companies

Too late cucks you lost.

Nothing will come of this. This wreaks of dirty Democrat tricks. First the bodyslam controversy, which was from a Guardian reporter who antagonized him, and now this. When the fuck will you give up and cut the shit?

I don't get where your hostility is coming from. The guy is obviously an impulsive moron, and he'll probably get in trouble for something else now too. You don't have to defend every stupid Republican who runs for office. Some of them are going to be idiots. Some of them are going to be criminals. Some of them are going to be wrong.

Fucking deal with it.

Well that's a given, but this wreaks of a DNC coup. This is just the start of a trend.

This sleepy thread is making me very tired.. We
should all just take a sage and maybe this will all
be saged in the morning.. *yawn

Hot new trend in America
>Get elected as GOP
>Congrats. You played yourself, you Russian fucking stooge.

If the guy is a criminal, then he's fair game for the DNC to clobber out of office. That's not a coup, that's politics.

They already had their chance.

give the dems a small victory so they refrain from trying to get a bigger one

It's never over. Getting elected doesn't make anyone safe. In a political climate like this you better have all your T's crossed and I's dotted because somebody's going to look for ways to get you booted. And in a situation like that, they only have themselves to blame.

Five then zero victories. their pain makes it all worth it.

The climate change deal pullout on Monday will be awesome for the salt.

The DNC is owned by China.

Is that why Kushner is selling American citizenship to the Chinese?

No, they're so stupid if they keep rehashing this shit. Normies are already waking up to the fact that the Russia nonsense is a bunch of BS. They could have just left well enough alone and easily beat him in the next election when voters have had more time to think about his actions.
But when this Russia stuff gets pushed out there with no proof, people are just going to shrug all of it off, including the genuine assault, which just helps him get re-elected.
I'm not complaining since the Dems will have egg on their face yet again, but I almost feel bad that they think that these obvious tricks will work.

sage troll

EVERYBODY IN OUR GOVT IS RUSSIAN

It had to happen

Nobody would have ever looked into him if he had been able to control himself.

i dont think the russians hacked the machines

but coordinating with the campaign and the wider flynn investigation that resulted in comey being fired is still suspicious

i think what we are going ot find out is trump was laundering money for the russiain gov/mafia/ oligarch tax ecasion through real estate, and whateever kushner is caught up in with beny steinmetz

not to mention paul manafort and roger stone

It wouldn't even be the first time Trump was caught money laundering.

Businessmen legally trade with Russian companies.

>Fucking spies!

the big thing that would motivate russia to interfere is because of the syrian civil war and overthrowing assad in order to root out iranian hezbollah influence in syria, lebanon and the west bank

hillary would have done that and more

and now there is a hueg kurfuffle over arming the kurds, which flynn objected to while lobbying for turkey

Benghazi anyone? Comey and flynn know the truth about it

>a small part of his folio that he doesn't manage is invested into russian companies
impeach!

In America it doesn't matter who manages your money, you're responsible for where it goes.

>the guardian
>same company the guy that got body slammed works for
no bias here

hence why when people get into office they put their assets into a hedge fund where they can't see where the investments go to avoid conflicts of interest. you're retarded if you think this story is anything

If he broke the law then the person who discovered it is irrelevant.

Maybe next time he'll think twice before assaulting someone who has the resources to send him to prison.

aside for the assault he didn't break the law. what laws do you think he's broken?

>ignoring investments in sanctioned companies
>it's literally the topic of the thread

Are you trying to be stupid on purpose?

just read your retarded guardian article for the fuck of it. they admit that it's probably nothing and pretty much say exactely what i fucking said. they don't even say he broke the law you dumb fuck.
>has assets estimated to be worth between $65m and $315m
>$250,000 in shares in two index funds that are invested in the Russian economy
scaaaaaary, he must be a spy!
>a spokesman for Gianforte, told the Guardian that the Republican candidate did not oversee his portfolio on a day-to-day basis
but obviously he told them to invest in russian companies because he just loves russia that much
>If elected, he said, the Montana Republican would put all his assets in a blind trust to avoid any conflict of interest as well as the fact that Gianforte had released 10 years of tax returns.
only a spy would do something like that!
which is not breaking any laws. like at all. it's literally just called investing.

The Guardian article was written before it was discovered that one of the companies was sanctioned, stupid. Keep up to my level.

it literally wasn't. they say the companies are sanctioned in the article. now tell me, what laws did he break by having an investment in a sanctioned company? do you know what type of sanctions were in place? either way it is literally irrelevant and you're just some retard who reads too many tabloids

>he literally doesn't know what sanctions mean

Okay, we're done here. I know when I'm being trolled.