I hope that when millions of people around the world fall ill due to preventable disease...

I hope that when millions of people around the world fall ill due to preventable disease, the FBI will swoop up every pitiful excuse of a human being known as a "Dump supporter" and charge them with assault and murder.

Hi, CREW.

Negative rights versus positive rights.

This retard always posts this lizard girl, and is LARPing as a shill. Do not feed without sage. The filename is bait because people stopped giving the pathetic fuck (You)s.

Republicans do believe in freedom of healthcare.
They don't believe in free healthcare.

obviously has no clue about the legal system.
OP please take your meds.

>american intellectuals strike again

>t.i wasted my life and am such a loser i need others to pay for my healthcare

Lay off the dope and get a skill, burger chef.

I hope you are the first to get sick and die

Fuck you nigger.Its not my responsibility that you have health insurance,or car insurance or life insurance or homeowners insurance or a job or a pension or a 401k. Take care of your self,faggot.

WHY DO YOU KEEP USING FROGGIRL FOR THIS POSTS

>conflating purchasing an item with my own money to forced wealth redistribution at the threat of coercion
>this is the mind of a Democr*t
>

Ended.

I don't usually consider suicide a viable option, but in OP's case, I highly recommend it.

It's froppy and she's ours. You guys have pepe.

*sips cum*
I'd like to see you Nazis defend this.

Jesus Christ, fuck off with this image.
The freedom to choose to buy a gun is not the same as giving everybody healthcare.
The government is not buying all civilians guns with taxpayer money.
Unlike guns, healthcare is very based on situation too. Paying for some fat fuck's liposuction and heart surgeries would be the equivalent of certain people being given M1 Abrams tanks while the rest get .22 rifles while paying the same into taxes.

These HAVE to be bait. Please tell me I'm just getting shit on with 12D chess.

you have the freedom to buy a gun and the freedom to buy health care.

Because Republicans are fans of letting the poor die.

i don't know who this anime girl is, but I want violent things to happen to her on account of this incessant shill poster

You're falling for some really obvious bait. You must be wound pretty tight, given what's going on down there.

>freedom to
no you fucking retard

DUMB FROG POSTER

Do not hate her, she is a wonderful frog-girl being used for purposes beyond her control

>t. pic related

>off by one

The person posting this image is as stupid as the girl in the image, probably walks around with their tongue out just like her. Forcing people to pay for your healthcare and purchasing your own gun are obviously to oppoaite things. You have a right to protect yourself, you do not have a right to force someone else to pay for your medical care.

The key here is choice. "Freedom to" implies there is choice involved.
You do not have the freedom to opt out of failing programs like social security.
"Free" healthcare is not a freedom, it is another shackle in the form of taxation.

Let me know when I can go pick up my tax-funded firearm.

> the retarded picture
Faggot, people have every right to buy an insurance plan. Come back when the government provides you a free gun and ammo.