The future

The future.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Baghdad_(1258)
youtube.com/watch?v=6j9t-XcOV3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=ocW3fBqPQkU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It was inevitable. Eurocucks can't into war with the superior Muslim man. Never could and never will. Took 800 years to get the Moors out, Turks took the Balkans for how long? And don't forget Muslims won the crusades

Only Britain, Sweden, France and probably Germany are finished. Rest will be fine.

You are racist

Muslims fuck goats and worship a paedophile. Your argument is invalid.

>implying the rest won't get invaded and conquered

good

fuck u

Is Canada really this shit tier?

You spelled "present" wrong.

>Muslims fuck goats and worship a paedophile.
>your argument is invalid

Lmao except exactly what you said is not an argument whatsoever regarding the future of Europe and the success of Muslims in military conflicts against Eurocucks in the past

>Is Canada really this shit tier?
We just went queer for Scheer, what do you think, burger?

We aren't white supremacists

Islamophobes are dumb

t. 60% and dropping

Can't fucking wait.

U mad whiteboi? This continent belongs to us now and there's absolutely nothing you cumskins can do about it. Canada, Australia and New Zealand are next.

>We aren't white supremacists
Uh, yeah....no....not at all.

>Because there is absolutely nothing to be worried about regarding the ideology of Islam...

Yes indeed, we must be "dumb"

You are TOTALLY not pulling my leg

Yeah sure keep being racist

It's for the best desu.
At this point it's pretty much islam or turning into a consumerist, degenerate hellhole of mulattoes and full-blooded niggers.
Our culture is completely screwed, there is no reviving it organically.

I've come to terms with it solely because white people aren't worth saving. Not because I have no hope left for white people being saved. I'm not on Common Filths retarded 'based conservative negro xDDD' side, but white men are dependent and entitled manchildren and don't get me started on the fucking women. We had a fine run on this planet. Let the kikes and their Arab slaves have fun with it. It sucks watching white men being fooled by the Jews over and over. It's better to burn out than to fade away.

Why do eurocucks never have arguments?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Baghdad_(1258)

>Citizens attempted to flee, but were intercepted by Mongol soldiers who killed in abundance, sparing neither women nor children. Martin Sicker writes that close to 90,000 people may have died.Other estimates go much higher. Wassaf claims the loss of life was several hundred thousand. Ian Frazier of The New Yorker says estimates of the death toll have ranged from 200,000 to a million.

>The caliph Al-Musta'sim was captured and forced to watch as his citizens were murdered and his treasury plundered. According to most accounts, the caliph was killed by trampling. The Mongols rolled the caliph up in a rug, and rode their horses over him, as they believed that the earth would be offended if it were touched by royal blood. But the Venetian traveller Marco Polo claimed that Al-Musta'sim was locked in a tower with nothing to eat but gold and “died like a dog”

>All but one of Al-Musta'sim's sons were killed, and the sole surviving son was sent to Mongolia, where Mongolian historians report he married and fathered children, but played no role in Islam thereafter

MUH HEIR OF MOHAMED INBREEDING

What was the Christian Millennium?

>Islamophobes are dumb
They are but they should stay scared because Muslims are taking over

>Racist against Muslims

Please, enlighten me about the history of the "Islamic race"

This is not the future he fought for

Stay salty christ cuck

>shit replaces shit
Saged.

Don't know don't care

LUL Won wars because Muhajadeen whores breed like animals and for every one you kill there's another 10 to replace it.

Muslims fighting a modern war? Turkey would get fucking steamrolled in any modern conflict along with SA, Iran, and every other shit hole in the ME.

Oh we're posting maps? I love maps!

Here's a pretty good one.

Also Islmaphobia isn't real, that's fake news and a made up term used to virtue signal.

Islmaphobia = rational fear. It's perfectly normal to be scared of inbred untermensch animals who commit terrorist acts of barbarism and were led by a homosexual goat fucking pedophile. That's literally the shit of nightmares.

Islamaphobia: A word created by fascists and used by cowards to manipulate morons

>islamophobes are dumb
you're an idiot. all real muslims hate us. all of them.

>posting a map 500 years before Islam in response to someone claiming Islam conquered everyone

I dont have a dog in this fight, but literally wtf point are you trying to prove?

youtube.com/watch?v=6j9t-XcOV3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=ocW3fBqPQkU
>implying poland and serbia wont just remove kebab afterwards

ITT: his direct progeny, many of which are working to undo his work. What a fucking disgrace.
Hello, Mr. Leaf. I see we're on the same side, but I'm afraid to tell you the "all real Muslims" argument won't phase these useful idiots. Sorrey aboat that.

I love how Sup Forums think poland is an actual country that even matters. Poland were whores for germany then whores for russia then whores for germany again before becoming soviet whores and now are NATO whores soon to be EU whores. Poland is the equivalent of the whore who gets peed on and cummed on her face by every man in her neighborhood, then shrugs it off and says "its just a little bit of rain"

>Africa, Persia, Asia

Kek

t. angry russian shill

Your shithole of a "country" couldn't take Poland on its own in 1920, you had to wait on the Germans to use their entire military to weaken the country then sneak in. Pathetic.

Thats really cute user
Its pathetic that the "ubermench" cant handle a bunch of desert subhuman animals

Keep Poland out of this. After being trodden on for centuries, Poland learned its lesson. Foreigners, especially violent ones, are to be kept out. Why do you think Poland refuses to take any refugees?
Poland won't be part of the Islamic caliphate, not without a fight.

You should be scared faggot we're taking over and don't tolerate degeneracy

Retard why do you think North Africa, Central Asia and Iran are Muslim nowadays, they were part of the caliphate. If you are seriously denying that open a history book fucking moron

Poland should wear those winged hussar things when they invade germany and remove kebab.

Where were you when poland got revenge?

I'm not mad, my country never have been raped by white bois

>albania and bosnia isn't red

Only the spirit of Skanderbeg can stop it