Kid DESTROYS SJW!!!

Check out this amazing kid destroy sjw SKUM - youtube.com/watch?v=Rsoq8FjhFPs

>43 views

Gee I wonder who could be behind this post?
Nice video though

he seems like a nice young kek that just wants lulz
im glad to see younger generations not standing for leftist group think
there is hope yet

Good video nice

you're literally shaking

This is clearly posted by the kid in the video

Glad Gen Z is hating on leftists. Keep making videos. YouTube should just be occupied by people talking into their webcams hating on libshits. I don't even care if you are alt-right, alt-lite, conservative, or libertarian, we just need a non-stop wave of hate consuming the most watched video platform in the world.

post boipucci

holy crap your acne is disgusting
and your voice sounds retarded

kid, get some real hobbies.

he's gay and he'll get get blacked

>b-bad goyim, don't take an interest in political matters, why not try a (((fidget spinner))) instead?

this

also I'm glad gen z is being retarded and posting their retarded political leanings on youtube so that their future employers (if they even work lol) can see what disgusting turds they are.

Have fun in the unemployment line faggot

Kids gotta start posting young. They'll get better as they age.

I posted my first YouTube video in 2007 when YouTube was just becoming a thing. I had like 30,000 views a few years ago before I had to take it down

This before/after destruction of tweets is a catchy style actually.

I liked it. Lots of energy.

The kid just needs to read a couple more books to extend his vocabulary and basic understanding of the world.

nobody cares

I doubt they'd have much job opportunities regardless

I enjoyed it. Keep going. It's not extraordinarily good, but it's a beginning and made me chuckle a couple of times, and it's better than nothing. We need more generation-defining people like you OP.

The more vids you make the better you'll get, just work hard to make good, original content

Yea keep at it, figure out your own style..I agree with what your doin just do it better

You know you can reshoot until you dont stutter? Breathe. Say it like you mean it.

Why do you care so much then?