The Simpsons mocks Trump

youtube.com/watch?v=21lhiKfc1p4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p8M2tg2RkIQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Qo3fT0xPeHs
youtube.com/watch?v=jM9o6dKpWB0
youtube.com/watch?v=iqISeDGT4kk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That show hasn't been funny or relevant in 20 years.

Imagine them animating a scene of three Obama administration members hanging themselves over his words or actions. wew

Exactly. How do people not see this?

A year's worth of desensitizing hateful rhetoric towards Trump and anyone who even tangentially associates with him. Remember when Jimmy Fallen had to apologize for having a pleasant conversation with Trump on his show?

>Screenshot in embedded video shows Trump with a book "How to Lose Friends and Piss Off Israel"

fucking hmmmmmmmmmmm

fpbp
/thread

Obama loves that book

A comedy show mocked Trump? Are you going to tell me that water is wet next?

cool story

This. Not even kids watch it anymore

The animation makes it look like its a parody made by a autistic fan

youtube.com/watch?v=p8M2tg2RkIQ

It's full of propaganda but this is probably the first good thing they made in a long time

Refer to It's gone to such shit that even classic Family Guy outclasses it. Nobody cares anymore.

doh aye carumba

lisa is sad about something and marge is angry

celebrity cums and says to lisa just bee yourself

le epic pop culture reference worn out joke

hahah drumpf lololol

They did the same thing less than a month ago
youtube.com/watch?v=Qo3fT0xPeHs

They LITERALLY use the same template for these now. They'd have the audacity to call it a "running joke" when it's really just reusing the exact same shit like "lol drumpf's hair is a dog"

Where are they even getting the "there are no taapesss" thing from? When has trump denied the existence of tapes? It'd make no sense for there to NOT be a recording of everything said in official meetings.

Let's see you make something like that. Andtrue, may autists are gifted artists. Butyou didn't know that.

Why are the Trump team all dead for every sketch they put in?

Trump teal members hanging themselves is the only joke they can think of
They're running out of people to kill off. They'll probably be literal zombies next time

>how to piss of israel
WTF I LOVE TRUMP GIVE ME THAT WALL

so who was in the wrong here?

What a suprise The simpsons made something like this would have never seen this coming

I thought Trump would be impeached by now according to liberals

>Slutshaming is wrong!
>Lol Melania is such a gold digging whore
Pick one, you retard.

fpbp

It's not unusual for the Simpsons to mock a republican president, but holy shit this is the most brutal and least funny...

And that's from someone that doesn't even like Trump

who cares, this show is irrelevant

Threats

Oh but Australia, don't you know? If they're making fun of Trump, it's automatically funny! No matter how substanceless and nonsensical it is, it's funny because they're saying Trump is a bad person!

IF YOU DISAGREE YOU'RE A BIGOT

>Too late for flattery.
Is Mr. Burns, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

/thread

It's not even jokes, it's just animating political talking points in the simpsons style

It's almost as if could be made with go animate

This. The only reason it still exists is so that Fox can maintain the rights to it. And it's cheaper to keep the Simpsons running than find a new show for that Sunday shit timeslot.

whores are not sluts. sluts give it away b/c they like it. whore belittle us b/c they ask for an exchange.

kek

The pence part made me chuckle

/thread

since when does the simpsons have animation that looks like 1999 joe cartoon?

/Rules fo rads....... see what you want but all I see is leftist in noose.

what did they mean by this

Jews taking a stab at Bannon, what are the fucking chances.

It looks like Simpsons animation has devolved to the level of a Flash cartoon

DUUUMMPPPFFFF!!!!!!

It's literally done with an adobe puppet animation program now. Not flash, something even more automatic and procedural. It even does lip sync automatically.

To show it off they finished an episode with a "live" broadcast where they rendered it all using mocap to trigger some premade gesture animations as well as procedural lip sync, and they threw a bunch of silent unfunny shit happening on the screen completely unrelated to homer talking just to convince you that what you're watching is meant to be funny

youtube.com/watch?v=jM9o6dKpWB0
youtube.com/watch?v=iqISeDGT4kk

>If that fucking bastard wins, we'll all be hanging from nooses

>that img

>mfw

They never mocked dubya except like once obliquely during right years. They've already done it a few times merely months into Trump's presidency.

shit do all the new episodes look that bad?

>implying mooshell wasn't dicking obongo

More or less. I don't think they exclusively use the mocap puppet lip sync shit, but they certainly use it so they can shit out all their online shorts fast enough to be """topical"""

>The Simpsons mocks Trump
>the Simpsons
>(((the Simpsons)))

I thought the video was edited with those books placed in. It's fucking hilarious it isn't.

The show has lost it's edge the moment it hit double digits.

Also, the Trump Russia narrative is largely bullshit cooked up by the very same idiots who think this shit is hilarious.

>hurr durr Bannon looks disheveled and drunk
>he and Breitbart are stoopid
>he's the mastermind behind it all
>The Fourth Turning? That's just a dumb coincidence pls ignore
The elites screeching is music to my ears

>the Simpsons writers think Trump and Nixon are the worst presidents when there are nigger tier presidents like Obama, Wilson, LBJ, and Hoover.

this. I stopped watching the simpsons in the fucking 1990's how the hell is it still around?

>two scoops book

lol, that really did trigger leftists so hard. But why, can anyone explain?

The writing staff changed when the movie came out in 2007. Show peaked a few years before that

Why I love Sup Forums

>the show peaked in the 2000s
user do you realise what you're suggesting here

How long before the Simpsons is produced by an AI program with no human involvement other than the voice actors I wonder

>other than the voice actors
Give it a couple more years and they'll be able to reproduce voice without actors. I fully expect this show to outlive everybody on it.

Is Donald Trump the new Poochie, only they are being completely serious about it this time?

Seriously, the ratings have been in steady decline since season 10.

God it's like seeing a beloved family pet laying on the floor, barely breathing and clearly in pain. For the love of god, someone do the humane thing, I think we're all ready to live in a world where the Simpsons ended.

They don't really attack him in a political sense anyways. They just make jokes like they always do about every character on the show celebrity or otherwise

It's well past suffering family pet and into pet semetary stage now

>The Simpsons will never end!
They're not joking, you can't kill Zombie Simpsons