Asians are honorary whit-

Asians are honorary whit-

If only the good Samaritan was there.

Holy fuck was this China?

Chinks truly have no soul

Only Japanese are

did both of those things legit happen?

Koreans too.

chinese IQ is a legit meme, chinks are very close to nigger tier in terms of intelligence and abstract thinking, the only reason they have an high official iq rating is because the chinks cheat on every test, cheating is encouraged and even the teachers sell the answers to students. the difference between chinks and niggers is self recognition to put it simply, they can understand how the world must see them, so they fake it, instead of the absolute zero self recognitions niggers have, where they don't even realise that everyone thinks they are retarded dirty poor smelly niggers.

chinese are a pestilence on this world the same as niggers are. also theres like 2 billion+ chinkies so of course theres like 30 million outliers who have actual high IQ's but being a soulless Asian means they still lack all the fundamental charateristics of "civilised humans" aka western whites.

2nd

they're soulless insectoids

yes theres a link in the picture, you must be a dumbass chink

Really telling of Australia letting them all in.

Whites are moralists who want to spread their culture due to their inherent belief of cultural supremacy. Now, in the 19th century I would argue that white culture was in fact superior and spreading it was beneficial, but you can't assume that is always the case. Look at social justice and how it spreads throughout the west, it is a type of morality that pushes white ethnomasochism. Marxism was a Jewish idea, but it was whites that decided it was an idea worthy of spreading and accepting. How many people died because of this?

Hubris is a condition inherent to whites. It is hubris that makes progressives think they can assimilate Muslims into their societies, it is hubris that makes whites think they can create a marxist utopia on earth or make a global white ethnostate. It is hubris that makes white nationalists think they can easily win a civil war without many losses. Whites represent pride and their downfall will be completely self inflicted because of it.

pic related

Question for Asians here:

Any theories about why Asians, especially Chinese, are such autistic followers? It's like you're a slave population.

>but it was whites that decided it was an idea worthy of spreading
Jews aren't white faggot

the majority of east asians have insect hiveminds, only exception are the mongols

SE asians surprisingly are not as hiveminded as the east asians despite extreme close familial structures to the point that parasites become master of the family

duno about the hindus and arabs though

Was it because rice cultivation forces people to strictly obey the community's social order?

Confucius.

Interesting.

here in flipland any white boi can grab sex-crazed flip girls if and only if they have burned bridges in their past
the family will bring you down, do it smartly like how aussies do it

>also theres like 2 billion+ chinkies so of course theres like 30 million outliers who have actual high IQ's

Been saying this shit for ages. There are literally more retarded chinks on average than smart ones. Everything is skewed because of their enormous parasitical population.

Chinese people don't like Chinese people. What's new? They societal cohesiveness is close to zero.

This is why I laugh when people talk about "China rising".

any truth to this?

Being tricked by Jews != hubris

>duno about the hindus and arabs though
He asked about asians.

taiwanese are alright in my book

It's true. Manchu did what was thought impossible

Fucked the living shit out of China, psyche and physical

Yes

new material, thanks m8

will use peterchan

d- d.. daddy???

lmao

advanced eugenics and mass purging of subhumans should make china great again
>im being hopeful here

>I failed a class at uni

That's why the average IQ of the entire country is 110? Fucking hell.

Confucius say: "Dog that barks is not cooked enough."

Lol go ahead, I am all out of dumps for now :P

What in the fuck
Did ghost rider lost his wheel trying to manifest?

Yeah, all of that is true. Kinda funny how the average person thinks that China was a single continuous, peaceful, uninterrupted entity for 4000 years.

In reality, Chinese history was extremely chaotic and disjointed most of the time.

social justice is communist jewish shit

>Sees flag

Go eat a fetus, Xu.

And how do you think they measure the average IQ?
Pro tip, it's the same with Indians, they go for the big cities where the rich people live.

Was about to post this
My favorite China pasta

China has had a 4000 year old continuous state. Do you consider America to change into a new country every four years with a new president?

That's what you're arguing when you say China has not had a continuous state.

The Manchus didn't really "conquer" China. The Ming dynasty was engaged in a civil war, the Manchus came down and fought the rebels under the pretext of attempting to restore the Ming to the throne, thereby making allies of the loyalist forces. The Manchus took the capital with loyalist aid, and then just sat their asses there and didn't leave. They kept the Ming on as a puppet state for a few years before just saying "fuck it" and assuming nominal control as well.
Basically, they Jewed the ethnic Han Chinese.

Confucius say:"Don't eat the peanuts you find in your shit, because they aren't peanuts and they taste like shit"

Holy shit a tiger get in the car!

>sliced by a pole
>ran over by car
>lit on fire
>get ran over by semi

This was done by independent researchers.

that was fucking crazy I feel like I just watched a clip from GTA, at least that was a quick death

Apparently they were at a safari and ignored the multiple warnings not to leave the vehicle.

Fuck why has Shariablue invaded Sup Forums so much? Sup Forums always respected China and Chinese people. Oldfags get the fuck in here.

And?

Japanese only

Fuck taiwan. It isnt even a country

fuck off Chang

good example of chinese fuckery

don't they intentionally torture animals because think it makes the meat taste better?

>chinks
>human
Surely you jest.

I´d knock this fucker out if i ever see something like this.

t. Chinese immigrant in Sydney
Chinese threads like these have been on Sup Forums for years.

This is an anime website not a knock-off website. Shoo Ling.

bet you didn't notice the guy next to him that lived. that's the crazier shit.

yes

wtf was that??

literally all your "evidence" for asians is from mainland china

the reason why they don't help people is because of that big case where an old woman filed suit against someone who helped her, blame their shitty communist government that was brought by the west

Communism has destroyed the soul of the Chinese people, it has been preserved in places like Taiwan, Hong Kong and pockets of the overseas Chinese diaspora, but Mainland China is pretty much lost.

In its place is a very efficient production machine thats on the verge of being a very aggressive Empire.

Maybe its their pet and they are being considerate by having it shit in a bag?

Not all Asians, just those of us who had the brains to come to western countries and leave the inhuman commies behind. There are millions of stupid Asians, why do you think Asia is still sort of a shithole as a whole?

Besides, we have our own weird fucking problems, too. Other Asians usually can't drive, get too close when they talk to you, have bad breath, ALWAYS look for a long-term relationship and not a fuck-and-run, Christ, Asians piss me off and I'm an Asian.

Shit this gets me Apex mad, every single time. And I don't even have pets

literal lies. they have been divided many times over... Shit, Sun Tzu's army never left what we now know as China during his entire career even though he fought for a handful of decades in a "foreign war."

china is to be balkanised ad massively depopulated for global sustainability

LURK MOAR

wrong. it's the people's niggerdom of china that is the noncountry. i also think hong kongers are alright, but they would have been much better off having stayed under english rule.

This...actually I consider the chink to be like Rain Man, they are good at single track problem solving kind of like worker ants but they can't create, nothing beautiful or ingenious comes from chink culture everything they have or do is stolen from European culture.Thats the problem, if white people vanish the world is going to be a dark place because you can't have the first world with a third world population. Everyone is climbing over themselves t immigrate into white countries including but not vice versa.

>chinese
>parasitic
>work harder than literally any other race, in any country they live in

Now yall are just being ridiculous

The difference between a stupid Asian and a stupid White is that the stupid Asian can think of ways of preserve its existence but the stupid White stands there with his open mouth to the sky then drowning when it rains.

About the first video. I will not deny that the reaction of the bystanders was horrific in their inaction, but perhaps it could be better understood with some context. You see, a few years ago there was a very publicised case of an old lady that was being physically assaulted by a man. Fortunately a good samaritan stepped in and used physical force against the assailant. Unfortunately, instead of being thanked, the old lady then went on the accuse him of assaulting her. So you see now, everyone is too afraid to be a good samaritan in China, because there is a chance that they could be accused.

chemical factory explosion wasn't it? was on the news n shiet

Proof Sup Forums thinks China is based and this is Shariablue shilling:
Fuck off and take your shilling elsewhere.

chinese =/= asian

ooooohhh, Fucking chinks I swear. Peace of shit old fuck subhuman.

Post chinks getting sucked into machinery and flattened by trucks all day but I ain't clicking shit with a doggo in it.