Why did (((they))) get rid of MSG?

Why did (((they))) get rid of MSG?

Its fucking awesome.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monosodium_glutamate#Safety
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2726997
researchgate.net/publication/17420592_Monosodium_L-Glutamate_Its_Pharmacology_and_Role_in_the_Chinese_Restaurant_Syndrome
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FG-7142
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

holes in the brain kiddo

jews have a dodgy tummy by nature. better ruin it for everyone

It's literally cancer in a bottle.

proofs?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monosodium_glutamate#Safety
there's apparently nothing wrong with it
as usual normies are scared of it because it sounds scary

wrong

Not in your meth

my fucking cup noodles suck now. thanks gooks.

"Chinese restaurant syndrome"
>eating piles of greasy garbage the gooks sell to jews
"oy! my tummy hurts! I think im getting a migraine!"

its to try top protect black people. they have a sensitivity to all forms of sodium. salt levels in processed food had to be reduced as per government standards set by the obama administration through the FDA and surgeon general as well

question is does any one want black people living longer?

its pretty much just as bad as any other type of salt. don't eat too much and it's fine

its literally an amino acid extract from seaweed chinese resturant syndrome is a meme that needs to fucking die. you know what else contains high amounts of glutamates? fucking mushrooms, parmasean cheese, tomatoes and peanuts almost at the same levels of kombu/seaweed. god damn i fucking hate retards who just go on about how its literally hitler in granulated form

It sounds like a dangerous chemical so plebs are scared of it. The same people who you could convince they've got dangerous dihydrogen monoxide in their sinks and bathtubs.

If you renamed MSG to something generic like "flavor salt" retards would lap it up.

There was a ton of hype over MSG not only passing the blood brain barrier, but directly acting on glutamate receptors.

For context, glutamate literally interfaces with cellular stability and electrical functions.

this also over consumption may lead to excitotoxicity but that is with regularly occuring glutimates aswell. so if you do have a problem with it you probably should just eat rice and beans and noting else otherwise its just fear mongering and being scared of big words

/thread

sauce: I'm the sous chef of a 4 star restaraunt

>muh cancer boogieman from the 90's
That has conclusively been proven to be false. It does however lower testosterone production in your body significantly

noice i just left my position as a pasty chef and im going to take a sous position in a winery next week up in the bc interior until november. no more 16 hour shifts for a while

Nothing wrong with MSG. It is the sodium salt of an one of the most common amino acids.

The best thing about MSG is you dont need much, compared to sodium chloride (table salt) because your tongue is more sensitive to it. So if you use MSG in cooking, you dont need to add as much sodium to get the same level of 'saltyness' as per your taste buds. So, this is a good thing...

Retards made it into a boogeyman a while back.

Its the same as fluoride in the water.

Gluten in you diet.

Etc.

Same retards are involved.

t. actual fucking chemist / chemical engineer / one with an actual understanding of chemistry...

>Its the same as fluoride in the water.
But that calcifies your pineal gland.

>conclusively been proven to be false. It does however lower testosterone production in your body significantly
this guys is an scientist
I can tell

Yo that shits fucking dank and super good for you, do a fat line, bitches love it. Source I am a Wendy's cook

With a nine inch cock?

because it's delicious

>I'm the sous chef of a 4 star restaraunt
any chef who is ok with MSG is a cuck who can't even create his own layers of flavor without a crutch

i dont think he explicitly said he uses but pretty much anyone who hits management levels in this industry should learn the basics of food science and nutrition tbqh

White people love to panic. It is delicious.

I actually just found some interesting info on this subject.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2726997
researchgate.net/publication/17420592_Monosodium_L-Glutamate_Its_Pharmacology_and_Role_in_the_Chinese_Restaurant_Syndrome

Apparently it does actually bind to glutamate receptors(likely just NMDA) and actually produces a noticeable effect at extremely high doses. Everything suggests it's relatively harmless to humans, and could even improve cognition and curb over eating.

It honestly reminds me of this drug: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FG-7142

It's basically the opposite of xanax(for context, xanax induces an extreme hunger) and causes a fuck ton of anxiety. It's also a really dangerous fringe nootropic and increases the risk of seizures.

On another note, I might IV some MSG to see what it does.

No true Swiss man eats his meals without MSG

To cripple the chinese economy.

All of the chinese take-out places here started using it again a few years ago quietly. They removed all the No MSG signs.

>Why did (((they))) get rid of MSG?

They didn't, MSG occurs naturally in lots of foods like tomatoes , it's responsible for the savoury taste.

good luck and i used to pop a xanax with a glass of wine every night after a long shift so i sleep right away i never felt groggy then i had a seizure on the line one day and decided to stop taking it

I bet you use it heaps in your parents restaurant below your families flat OP

-_-
Chink

i thoguht it was like the soy craze, basically they're there to push higher priced "pure" foods.

I too would take xanax if I lived under the rule of chief leaf.

msg promotes the creation of DHT

same as trans fats.

How'd I know someone would say this...

Thanks for making me chuckle.

Just a comment on that... The problem with fluoride (too much of it) is that it makes your bones brittle.

Fluoride has a very high affinity for the types of minerals that your bones are made of, namely one called hydroxyapatite.

If you want a filter that is good at removing fluoride, look for one that has this mineral in it.

Metal workers would have this problem in their bones due to the picking pastes that they would use that contained some hydrofluoric acid. Same with people who used 1080 bait to kill wild animals. Prolonged exposure would cause accumulation of fluoride in their bones, and cause them to become more rigid and brittle.

So, any fluoride you ingest is going to head straight for your bones, not your fucking pineal gland.

>...
Why do you do that?

meh shits blown out of proportion about leafland. toronto is the epicentre of cukoldry but where i am im relatively happy what with work always been available and being a little out of the ways of all the Asians and muds

KFC is almost pure MSG with like 2% chicken.

kfc in south korea is surprisingly god tier apparently china too the also do full service eating with a waiter and proper silverware which is cool