Joe Biggs claims to have received a Seth Rich related FBI memo

"Just got a heavily redacted FBI memo mentioning Seth Rich laptop and says emails detail DNC and Wikileaks. Will be releasing soon"

HAPPENING

GET IN HERE PEDES

Other urls found in this thread:

arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2017/05/florida-gop-consultant-admits-he-worked-with-guccifer-2-0-analyzing-hacked-data/
pscp.tv/w/a_kNUDQ2MzIyNDh8MXlOeGFxZE5WbGR4aqaAcVqSLQNW-u7CGjDLfGxL2g5QCNxd_ct8h534vW3g
pscp.tv/w/a_kS9zgzMjkxNTN8MW1uR2VFV1JYUVBHWKwz7esasXAN_LxZeYE_TBy1iSqBrclBx1lZbdUeg0k3
twitter.com/rambobiggs/status/868713628161257473
borderlandalternativemedia.com/2017/05/fbi-memo-reveals-seth-rich-dnc-documents-laptop/
twitter.com/Rambobiggs/status/868726722606374912
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice find Sup Forumsro I'll take it over to the fellas at The_Donald and show them praise kek!

Oh shit

Come on pol. Wheres the beef. Is biggs more click bait?

>I have information that coul-

F

F

JUSTICE

>Biggs

another faggot sensationalist either release it now or shut the fuck up already

From one of the replies, by Robbin Young

Don't worry guys I have a bombshell very important news release about Seth Rich's laptop!!! Stay tuned on Tuesday because I don't want to release this explosive information during a holiday weekend when people aren't paying attention!!

Holy shit
arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2017/05/florida-gop-consultant-admits-he-worked-with-guccifer-2-0-analyzing-hacked-data/
Is this the real reason? Perhaps not

Wont be excited until I see proof. Joe seems full of shit but I dont follow that homo too closely

Has that image been proven real? I've seen it passed around for months and never seen it confirmed.

Joe should know better than to say he has something like this days before even releasing it. Even if it is fake.

he tried to expose all the child rape taking place within the allied Iraq and Afghanistan forces. i think a day later he got in shit because all of a sudden he was leaving info wars or some shit.

Guccifer 2 might be US psyops, not genuine.

>Joe Biggs is an alcoholic
>Joe Biggs suffers from PTSD
>Joe Biggs is not in a halfway house because Alex needed Michael Hastings clicks

IDK about this. Wasn't it the "panda" alias that confirmed it was Seth Rich!?

Isn't this the end? That's it, it's over. We know he was the leaker. What's left to prove at this point. Unless this queer is lying.

>based imam in a MAGA turban

this. how fucked up do you have to be to get sacked by Alex fucking Jones?

Nice attempt at character assassination, shill

>it's another "some guy who claims to have evidence and never fucking delivers" episode

Look at that cover, all u need to know bout this wackjob

Heh.

>INB4 he got the memo off of Sup Forums

inb4 3 shots to the back of the head suicide

i think i might have a FBI memo lying around my place too

This is my understanding. Guccifer 2.0 is likely a DNC operative

Holy shit, a florida federal prosecutor was killed just the other day, only 14 have been killed in the last 100 years and he was killed in the 23rd district of florida, thats fucking debbie wasserman shultz district, debbie through a hissy fit about a laptop being held by capitol police who were using it to build a case of some kind and were holding it as evidence, this federal prosecutor was working on a DNC related case when he was killed.

FUUUUUCccckkkk

we dont know who the laptop belonged to btw, it could very well be seths because he laptop was taken by police, if joe biggs pulls through with this memo it could mean seths laptop is being used to build a case at the moment. Now people involved in the case are dying.

And I would have got away with it if it wasnt for you meddling kids!!!!

DONT RELEASE THEM DRUMPHIES!!

HE'S LIVE ON PERISCOPE
pscp.tv/w/a_kNUDQ2MzIyNDh8MXlOeGFxZE5WbGR4aqaAcVqSLQNW-u7CGjDLfGxL2g5QCNxd_ct8h534vW3g

HE'S LIVE ON PERISCOPE

HE'S LIVE ON PERISCOPE

HE'S LIVE ON PERISCOPE

when you start to wonder why someone would tease this instead of just releasing whatever it is, you ought to stop and realize it's almost definitely bullshit

seriously, fuck this shit. it's insulting. enough of this shit.

>"Just got a heavily -------- FBI ---- mentioning ----- ---- laptop and says ------- detail --- and ----------. Will be releasing soon"

At least the one wearing the full garb isnt a taqiyya salesman like his counterpart in the suit

>pedes
You need to fuck off

he doesn't even know how to pronounce "debbie wasserman schultz"

he may not even know who she is. ENOUGH OF THIS SHIT

Go away. Stay at plebbit. Kill yourself if you have to. Whatever it takes. Just please go away.

>next couple of hours

Guess I'm not sleeping tonight

shills be on alert tonight- did y'all double the shift due to the impending shit storm about to rain on your heads?

>gets fired over pizzagate bs from infowars
>tries to stay relevant
i call bs

I don't know what it is about this fat fuck. But he seems legit, unlike the last one.

Cautiously curious

(If legit, I'm guessing someone leaked it to him.)

with all the crazy shit happening to people why would you play your hand out for everyone to see? Why not release it and catch them off guard so they can't prepare for a counter attack? It's retarded.

holy fuggggggg

Why do these people always have to announce their plans hours in advance?

You ppl are all a bunch of lib plants if ur first reaction is to attack Biggs personally. Kim Dotcom all over again. I thought Sup Forums was the GOAT thing but now? IDK

It makes a bit of sense to announce. If the idea is to get as many eyes on it as possible, it's advantageous to hype first. My guess is they may have multiple outlets release simultaneously to get as much coverage as the non-mainstream media can.

OR It could be nothing too. We won't know until it happens.

Announcing that he has his hands on it may be a deterrent for DNC ops to kill him. If he goes public and says he has incriminating documents, and then ends up mysteriously dead 2-3 days later, it makes it a whole lot more suspicious.

It's time to fucking stop. We've gone too deep.

You realize the consequences if this turns out to be true? We'll all be hanging from nooses.

PLEASE stay asleep.

stop larping

Or he was being closed in on and this is self protection.

??

Yes, clearly that user couldn't possibly have such an utterly innocuous opinion. He's definitely larping.

Fuck off.

fake news

stop making these shit shill threads until there's actual proof and not some dipshit screaming on twitter.

The reason I suspect it's not just self-protection is that we've got multiple people doing this. Kim Dotcom, Infowars, Joe Biggs all essentially claiming they've got evidence and will be releasing it "soon" (more or less). It could be shameless self-promotion. It could be that they really have something. Could also be both.

Will Sup Forums's hopes be crushed like they were with the Hannity/Kim fiasco?

Place your bets.

To be fair, sites that release what they have with no hype get next to no attention. Consider weaponizedautism.wordpress.com, which delivered an A-tier doxing and more than all the hype-faggots put together. It was sliding like crazy on the chans, with nobody really spreading it around.

A Plebbitor who claims to be in contact with the site owner said the owner decided against dropping more material because the poor uptake wasn't worth the personal risk.

Anyway you slice it, this is dangerous as fuck. I would stay the fuck away and let someone else leak it. Brave people. I hope there's really something there 'this time.

Latest scope pscp.tv/w/a_kS9zgzMjkxNTN8MW1uR2VFV1JYUVBHWKwz7esasXAN_LxZeYE_TBy1iSqBrclBx1lZbdUeg0k3

DC police had bodycams running and SR was conscious

This essentially. Anytime you fuck with powerful people, you are sticking your ass out there. Logically, it pays to hype if they have something. The more people watching, the less the chance of getting suicided and the more damage your information payload will ultimately do.

Still, I wouldn't get your hopes up anons, but I also wouldn't let filthy shills get you down.

He just doesn't know.

twitter.com/rambobiggs/status/868713628161257473

sure, fair enough. but with everyone and their mother teasing BOMBSHELL NEW INFO, it's just solid odds that one of them will have an honest-to-god heart attack and derail everything

Stop now.

Always bet on happening

He has the names of the DC officers that responded

>memo
into the trash it goes

>GET IN HERE PEDES
>PEDES

I will give any mod who permabans this faggot 1,000 internets and jew gold.

#saveforlater

Ye of little faith

yeah they are - look at all these faggots

Shill alert

Ding Ding

biggs needs to be minding his opsec... get to a secure or hidden location now

he is too easy to track atm

Roger Stone is saying kimdotcom is just trying to get publicity on his ongoing case. Stone broke that Seth was the leaker last year.

I think this board mistakes too many legitimate critics and trolls (right-wing and leftypol alike) for shills.

I've seen what happens on Sup Forums to a legitimate site providing damaging material. It's not like 10 "I'm sleepy" or "wow, it's literally nothing" posts a second. It's stone-cold silence, with the thread sliding away.

want me to post cp or just direct you to some ?

SHADILAY!!

ITS HAPPENING MY FELLOW CENTIPEDES

>*burp*

BRRAAAAAPPPPP

>heavily redacted

In other words, absolutely nothing.

>heavily redacted

woo boy can't wait to see a bunch of words that need the important qualifying redacted words to actually contextualize it!

bump

Here is it:
borderlandalternativemedia.com/2017/05/fbi-memo-reveals-seth-rich-dnc-documents-laptop/

twitter.com/Rambobiggs/status/868726722606374912

HE FUCKING ACTUALLY HAS NEW SHIT HOLY SHIT

guys why waste your time with this nonsense it's all fake

its getting pretty late, have a quick fap and then just a quick 15 minute nap then come back to Sup Forums and browse other threads

but remember womens bodies and sexual exploration are to be respected

lol he posted that fake doc I made.

>using Sup Forums as a source ever

Hmmmmm

>tfw Guccifer2.0 was Seth Rich

how the fuck am i supposed to read that text?

Is it happening? These redactions seem hilariously over the top. But that's not new.

Fuck off larping bag of shit.

Looks like an agent got a copy and blanked out everything but the laptop, Seth Rich (though that is too, but we all know who it refers to), and the leaks/DNC/Wikileaks.

It's no new info, as that's what the PI's source told him, but it's physical proof.

Now someone just has to FOIA it and bam.

HOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYY SHIIIT

THEY FIRED HIM FOR PIZZAGATE BUT THE MAD MAN HAS DONE IT

Bump

HOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYY SHIII

THEY FiRED HIM FOR PIZZAGATE BUT THE MAD MAN HAS DONE IT!

Is it happening?

I love what your saying but I'm conditioned to distrust your flag. I've been hurt before.

>can be used buy journalists
>So FOIA exerts can

what a bunch of fucking retards

>>>reddit

what's the point of even redacting that much shit? if it's legit that is.