FBI memo shows Seth Rich had the emails

Job Biggs says he has the goods. Anyone know if he's an attention whore?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Robbin_Young/status/868699856063258624
borderlandalternativemedia.com/2017/05/fbi-memo-reveals-seth-rich-dnc-documents-laptop/
dzone.com/articles/extracting-social-network-graphs-from-dnc-emails
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

would be yuge if true

STOP ANNOUNCING AND JUST RELEASE THE EVIDENCE IF YOU HAVE IT YA FUCKING FAME WHORES

Well he quit infowars over pizzagate

Pretty shit to release it on a 3 day weekend, but he shouldn't announce it.

Biggs is legit.

why did AJ can him over Pzzag8?

>news says they have sources saying trump campaign and cabinet members have done unsavory stuff with russia
>fake news
>some faggot on twitter talks about getting a memo that blows the seth rich shit out of the water but won't release it
>wow based dude i can't wait to watch the dems crumble this time for sure!!!

> trump campaign and cabinet members have done unsavory stuff with Russia

What "unsavory" stuff? Like, diplomacy and shit?

Until he actually puts it out there who cares

Im sorry but at this point anyone who announces in advance is lying. People that really have the goods DIE. Thats the real world. You talk you die you leak you die and if you really had info and you announce it first you die.

he just committed suicide 2 gunshot to the head...with different calibers

test

Joe Briggs? The same Joe Biggs that got canned from Infowars for reporting on an obviously fake pizza gate "menu" that some schmuck made in photoshop.

you don't get it user. It's a jewish tactic.

he has nothing, but by making an outrageous claim without evidence, most people will be swayed by his statement.

But what if he does have it and they do kill him. Wouldnt that make it obvious?
How could they sweep that under the rug with all the seth rich autists?

>AJ

External pressure and threats

This generally seems to be accurate

He's a fucking idiot. You do not pre-announce shit like this. He probably got tricked again and is about to make a fool of his self yet again.

u think any of the pizzagate shit have to do with his court hearings ? i.e we'll take yer kids away cuz of the pizzagate crazytalk

Joe Biggs is a patriot, a veteran, and has been on the frontlines trying to expose truth for years. I wouldn't dismiss this immediately.

bump
bump it up

Biggs did leave over Pizzagate, but only because Jones needs a cutout for stories that he can get sued over. Biggs still does contract work for Infowars.

Check this out!!!

A person tweeted Joe a screenshot of their DM with Guccifer 2.0 where he states "Seth" was his whistleblower.

Here is the pic of the screenshot.

Guccifer 2.0 was DNC trying to obfuscate first guccifer. It's been basically proven. So that makes these screenshots shit, doesn't it?

it's probably a hoax sent by a troll

This is it?!

THIS IS IT

where did you get this, please?

what

But is it fake? Or of any value?

BIG IF TRUE

whered you get this bitch

wew lad

borderlandalternativemedia.com/2017/05/fbi-memo-reveals-seth-rich-dnc-documents-laptop/

>90% redacted except for the most incriminating keywords. No way to verify authenticity.

This is likely a hoax

can't say much. But you guy keep going.

Smells like a hoax to me

Bah, the Trump video was released on a Friday and it got coverage until the election.

The numbers

They're blinding

look at the bottom right "ig email" any ideas??

SOMETHIN' BIGGS ABOUT TO HAPPEN!

We need to get that laptop if it still exists. Our friends at the FBI should look into this

fake news

>Won't deliver
>Will say because he got 'pressures'
The life of a liar and an attention whore is tough

I know I can feel it

>Our friends at the FBI
Sup Forums 2017

Checked

What's this?

The fuck have you done here?

"unsavory" is a word liberals use when they cant use "illegal" but really, really, really want to.

they think it sounds the same.

What dis is

this. its bullshit.

redacting everything but wikileaks? come on. partially redacting seth richs name? please.

obvious hoax is obvious

Looks like inverted color. He needs to post a higher resolution picture of this shit.

It might have been redacted by the fbi source before he sent it to Biggs to eliminate everything that wasn't crucial. Really roasts them almonds...

This idiot is being used to make Seth Rich's murder appear to be pizzagate tier conspiracy theory.

in that case, its redacted to the point of not being believable which defeats the point, doesnt it?

"oh here user, have a fucking black piece of paper with an fbi logo you can get anywhere, with "wikileaks", "DNC" and "set ich" on it." by the way you cant name me as a source, this has to be off the record..

brilliant. fire up the presses.

Horry sheeet

forensic imaging. im not the greatest at it, but to me it looks like the text was added on after the fact. id really love to be proved wrong though

1. That's not how redactions look.

2. No document like this would ever be released. It would be withheld in its entirety.

3. The FBI would never release documents in an active murder investigation 9 months later via FOIA.

it's a journalist version of a foia doc. they get less redacted versions.

Will release next Tuesday. I promise guys.

You're either drunk or a moron. FOIA requests are not uniquely tailored to the person making the request. They are the same regardless of whether it's the CEO of Buzzfeed or a lunatic in Idaho. There are "journalist versions."

wouldn't this type of thing only really show like diffs in text/image from manipulation?
wouldn't the compressed image text look like that regardless?
not sure how this really shows it was added after the fact

anyway, i'm still really skeptical. the redaction in this looks suspicious and wonky

There are *no "journalist versions."

I'll bet you it's the end of "communicating"

There are document experts who can verify it depending on how the text fits, pic related

Who said it was a redacted doc from a FOIA request? Biggs didn't.
"Just got a heavily redacted FBI memo mentioning Seth Rich laptop and says emails detail DNC and Wikileaks. Will be releasing soon"
Why would the FBI have redacted an in house file? They have refused FOIAs, and have said they aren't investigating.
Doc leaked from FBI agent?

debunked bullshit

My initial thought was the only way this file with this redacting would make sense is if it was a leaker with the intent of showing everyone was onto something with the "conspiracy." It's still fishy.

So someone with access to classified material leaked a document to a person who then posted the document rather than just quoting the document? And blocked out the first "h" in "Seth Rich"?

This is gay, I quit /internet/
Blackpill it is

I didn't say I had all the answers. But people are acting like this is a released document from the FBI docs. They haven't admitted to even doing an investigation.

You guys honestly believe this crap?

I thought you were smarter than that

What are you doing in Thailand you pedo bastard?

user used edge detection and inverted colors in GIMP to try and discredit the document.

From another thread...
The actual document is written on official DOJ/FBI letterhead, with an official case code. That's about as legitimate as i've seen so far from this investigation; and i've been lurking around since last summer. It was clearly redacted by someone who only wanted to confirm the cases existence, without revealing the details of the investigation.

To me, an honest FBI source would do this. If he is caught, and faces trial for leaking classified documents; he will have the whistleblower defense. I mean, look at that thing, it looks like someone took a black highlighter to the entire page. The ONLY knowledge one can gain from it, is that the FBI has seen Seth Rich's laptop, and so has the D.C. Metro PD, and it is in regards to his contact with Wikileaks.

No jury would convict someone of leaking classified intel. This clearly shows good faith and the whistleblower defense would hold strong. If he can stay alive to see that day in court.

It seems there are 400+ odd pages on this report. I'm sure we'll be seeing more pages leaked to the public soon.

Blame The_Donald.

> Based Biggs releases smoking gun!

>It's still fishy.
yes
If this is exposed as a fake, it will convince normies that sinister forces are out to frame Hillary and the DNC.

BIG if legit

it's real like pizzagate

race war

this is why everyone should be very cautious of this shit, but they won't be

they already successfully pushed out a bunch of fake news about kim dotcom "hacking seth rich's email" because it received a welcome email from mega

what ?

that's what Borderland Media, who released it, is saying... you putin cockholster.

wow fox is going to looks pretty fucking stupid after fire Hannity after this

>The actual document is written on official DOJ/FBI letterhead

Found in 5 seconds on google.

> with an official case code.

Seth Rich's initials, "DC" and a number. No way that could be thought up.

> That's about as legitimate

Sad.

My favorite part is the typewriter font. Lends that nuance of credibility, doesn't it?

who dat ? ex u.s army ex infojew/ op ?

LMAO the moron messed up the horizontal line

BAKA

Sup Forums look at this. panda is how sr discovered podesta's web of pedo relationships. see link to article below. discusses how panda software framework can be used for complex relationship analysis of the dnc email leak, which was precursor to the podesta dump. sr was a panda/python engineer while at dnc

dzone.com/articles/extracting-social-network-graphs-from-dnc-emails

He got fooled. that "memo" is obvious bullshit.
It's linked in the catalog, or should still be there if not 404d.

This is the one

>To me, an honest FBI source would do this. If he is caught, and faces trial for leaking classified documents; he will have the whistleblower defense. I mean, look at that thing, it looks like someone took a black highlighter to the entire page. The ONLY knowledge one can gain from it, is that the FBI has seen Seth Rich's laptop, and so has the D.C. Metro PD, and it is in regards to his contact with Wikileaks.

It was also revealed on FOX by the PI, so it's only revealing stuff that's now open source. The stuff is exactly what the PI said; laptop, FBI had it, and Seth Rich and Wikileaks.

This, if real, confirms the PI's source and FOX.

The Huffington Onion
Cable Onion News
Microsoft National Onion Company
Onion Broadcasting Company News
National Onion Company News
Columbian Onion System News
The Washington Onion
The New Onion Times
Those are their new names if the document is real!

huge if true

>STOP ANNOUNCING AND JUST RELEASE THE EVIDENCE IF YOU HAVE IT YA FUCKING FAME WHORES

>I think this is like one of my television TV stories and am responding to it with the same expectations. Little do I know that I have revealed the full scale of my faggotry.

Yeah. As soon as I copied from the other thread, it 404'd. I agree with the part about the whistleblower and classified info. Cannot be in trouble for releasing classified.

If those are authentic, and the case code wasn't known before, could people use that to request it through FOIA?

I would think so, but I really don't know.
I read that the FBI had already turned down a FOIA, but I don't know how the request was worded.
And they still haven't admitted they ever investigated.