Brit/pol/ - Ealing edition

>Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=VY0D1f40C3I

>BA flights cancelled due to IT crash
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40069865
archive.fo/2sQy3

>UK terror threat level reduced to severe
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/may/27/manchester-attack-uk-terror-threat-level-critical-severe-operation-temperer-bank-holiday
archive.fo/VoIwE

>More than half of voters do not know who Tim Farron is
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/26/tim-half-voters-do-not-know-tim-farron/
archive.fo/NFzFw

>Katie Hopkins to leave LBC immediately after "Final Solution" tweet
huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/katie-hopkins-to-leave-lbc-radio-immediately_uk_5927ef98e4b06f6080538666
archive.is/LOT3G

>Corbyn gets NEILED
bbc.co.uk/news/election-2017-40065876
archive.fo/eC45q

>Corbyn Speech: UK foreign policy boosted terrorism and "Austerity has to stop at the A&E ward and at the police station door"
uk.businessinsider.com/corbyn-to-say-wars-boosted-terrorism-in-first-speech-since-manchester-attack-2017-5
archive.is/At6JG

>RAF write "Love from Manchester" on ordinance
independent.co.uk/voices/raf-bomb-love-from-manchester-terrorist-attack-salman-abedi-isis-syria-conflict-not-in-my-name-a7757471.html
archive.is/VdVxj

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YmLW12Vkm6w
youtu.be/cYZ262b7wBI
telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/labour/4162054/Gordon-Browns-decision-to-sell-half-of-the-UKs-gold-reserves-cost-UK-5billion.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*blocks your girlfriends path*

youtube.com/watch?v=YmLW12Vkm6w

ALL HAIL THE SUPREME LEADER

First for the lib dems

>he wasn't a #LeadsomBullet

I miss old Kstwewart, and by old I mean young

Where did all this random support for Corbyn come from wasn't he on like 23% in the polls a month ago how is he on 38%?

Because mummy is running an awful campaign and is pissing off every voter group

May pissing off the pensioners with her shit manifesto, with Corbyn promising everything in gibs.

I used to live in South Ealing.

Labour promised to tax the rich and give free shit to everyone

More police
More are NHS
No more war
No more student loans
Renationalise key industries and stuff

All the tories have promised is kicking dementia ridden old people in their teeth

>blocks your path

Diane abbot defending corbyns foreign policy on Andrew marrs show today.

Buckle up lads it's going to be a shitshow

Diane Abbott is an embarrassment to the Labour party. I'd be much more willing to vote labour if she wasn't the one doing the maths

She's an N-word.

I work in Manchester and all week I've had clients on the phone (many of whom are from different parts of the country) saying how awful and sad the bombing on Monday was.

Been having to restrain myself from revealing my power level and telling them it was about time we fucking gassed all Muslims.

youtu.be/cYZ262b7wBI

She's a disgrace.

I can't stand how obnoxious and patronising she is towards interviewers even when she is literally pulling figures out of her arse.

Are you not satisfied by all the powerful and profound messages of support from the Muslim community?

Because the Tories record on the budget shows they're great at maths amirite?

May's running her campaign as poorly as Clinton's.

ALL I CARE ABOUT IS SEX AND VIOLENCE

A HEAVY BASSLINE IS MY KINDA SILENCE

telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/labour/4162054/Gordon-Browns-decision-to-sell-half-of-the-UKs-gold-reserves-cost-UK-5billion.html

At least they didn't sell half the countries gold at literally the worst price possible

>there are people who unironically financially supported this fucking clown and the demise of their country and culture

music is a tool being used against the masses now

When you make eye contact with a girl and she looks away to the side, she's not interested. If she looks down, she's interested.

Got my tenner back lads and me arse isnt bloody anymore

Might get a mcmuffin

No, but I do feel good that quite a few colleagues I previously thought were liberals have started letting slip their contempt for muzzies and even agreeing with me that all the vigils and collective wailing and grieving is a waste of time and quite embarrassing.

I'm hungover, I wish I hadn't posted that fish n chip Pepe, I really fancy fish n chips now but chippy is probably shut.

not true at all

happy days

Since they stopped doing the big breakfast..they are fucking DEAD to me. Now fancy fish n chips though too

These fake news ads are annoying
They should offer normal stuff at brekky time. Sometimes you need some nuggies after a night out
Go to bed Rimmer - ur mum will get sad

To be fair early morning britpol is the comfiest

Morning fsggots, what ya'll up to?

>Morning fsggots, what ya'll up to?
Just having my morning wank

Same, a colleague of mine said they should be all deported. They are usually utterly disinterested in politics

Pics?

you all. have you got losr?

Wouldn't want to make you guys feel inferior

Wut?

Ye but its goin to get warm soon i dont want him to get dehydrated
Playing gwent

Tiny then?

If you do not understand I suggest you go back to the rock you live in.

Indulged in my lusts last night lads. Feels bad

So...no happening this weekend

Tell us what you did

I even make Corbyn look tiny

playing MGS3, badly. at least snake hasn't died yet.

lol them digis.

That's not difficult , corbyn has micro penis

willy in my poohole

Corbyn notoriously has a 3 inch chode

Nice, did take a load?

O-ok

Thoughts on UKIP's manifesto? Thought reducing the foreign aid was a pretty good way to go.

I thought their manifesto was actually pretty good. Would have like to have seen blocking Saudi funding for mosques added on

So after Corbyn wins and doesnt deliver as promised (Just like the tories want) how long will the Tory Reich be
Good boy remember to go wee b4 and get a bottle of water 4 wen u wake

We'll take in loads of rapeugees and the country will be ruined

D. Abbott as home sec.
Fuck off with yer.

Manchester Evening News are swiftly deleting any article comments that dare criticise multiculturalism, Islam or commies. I fucking hate that rag.

>Good boy remember to go wee b4 and get a bottle of water 4 wen u wake
Don't worry I never forget

10 more minutes to add stuff onto my tesco delivery. Any suggestions of what I should get?

by far the best manifesto in this election, but they're a dead party so it doesn't matter

>Corbyn wins by some miracle
>Coup within 6 hours

Chocolate milk

Does anyone else here sense a change in attitudes since the bombing this week? After attacks like this I usually expect to see my lefty acquaintances on goybook post the usual 'love triumphs' mantra bullshit but I saw only one like this. People just seem angry now. Like there's been a drop in public attitude towards the leeches. I hope this momentum in shifting public attitude sticks.

I honestly didn't think it would be possible for the lib dems to do worse than 2015. But Farron's managed it.

Stuff to make burgers with. Something nice about a burger on a hot day.

There is a definite change in attitude, particularly with media starting to allow people who are critical of Islam to share their view.

Lord Protector Nigel Farage when?

Sad!

It's more like 33% by eating the Green/Lib dem vote up hard. Tories are still 44-48% as a very high base level.

Jaffa cakes

Mancunians are dying faster than bees

For Britain

A little bit. Not in the media, it's all muh defiance and vigils, but definitely more contempt for muzzles is showing amongst normies.

Every time I do that I immediately worry I've got aids

Great ideas! Added them now.

Already got some ordered! They're half price at the moment

>just bee yourself

>lib dem: 2
wew

Halal bacon.
Gluten free gluten.

Complete fallacy.

Labour are eating up Lib-Dem votes after offering everyone everything for free including student fees.

Also when there is no election called people are more likely to not think that much about politics so at least one of the parties always do a lot worse in polls.

Frozen avocado halves, great for smoothies.

Bit gay innit
Theyre starting to realise now its hit our shores

UKIP SURGE

Do people in Britain even care what soldiers think?

The difference in attitude and tone between the media and what people are actually thinking and now saying is stark.

Wrong image
>Lib dems: 2 seats

Quite the opposite actually, May is proposing radical changes to the way the state / individual are responsible for thing such as care, Clinton was just Obama #2.

Good lad

Decent cheddar for the burgers oh and a 4 pack of the pint sized stellas

Roland Garris starts today! Hot sweaty tanned beauties to watch while I work at the computer. My dick is going to be so hard for the next couple of weeks!

People I know generally respect armed forces.

I think a lot of people just buy into the 'religion of peace' thing. If you scratch jist beneath the surface though, and listen to ex-Muslims and academics, you realise that's not the case. Even 'moderate' Muslims hold pretty abhorrent views and are quite anti western

No blender to make smoothies with. Might buy one though some time

Why are Labour twitter cunts so delusional lads?

>Corbyn's house
>June 9th 08:00

Get some decent cheddar for the burgers plus a 4 pack of wife beater

>pre-onionised burgers

Already got some cheese and lager ordered. Just tesco value mature cheddar (All tastes the same to me anyway) and like 20 cans of fosters since it was on offer