Lately I've been getting into yoga and I absolutely love it. The stretching, the breathing, the relaxing, the challenge...

Lately I've been getting into yoga and I absolutely love it. The stretching, the breathing, the relaxing, the challenge, all whilst being surrounded by tight big butts. What's not to love?

But why is some of the shit yoga instructors say so pants-on-head retarded?

How do I maximize the good vibes from yoga while filtering out the mumbo-jumbo?

>tfw today in yoga I absent mundedly set up in the front and missed out on a panoramic view of three rows of asses.

Bumping

Yoga. It helps you reach.

Brrrraaaapppttttt

when you practice meditating, you eventually gain the ability to completely block out the voice of the instructor

this is the dumbest thread i've ever seen on this board
>this is the dumbest thread i've ever seen on this board

>What's not to love
The subconscious feeling you're only doing this because your a beta loser and will use your flexibility to suck your own dick later

Do it yourself in your home.

Kek! I remember that skit. Back when SNL was still funny.

>But why is some of the shit yoga instructors say so pants-on-head retarded?
"Yoga" isn't the original yoga, they added a bunch of newage bullshit, example: Namaste.

original yoga is that cross legged hopping thing the dali lama and his pals do (that incidently looks fucking hilarious.)

not sure if you are being sarcastic, op, but yea... yoga is great.

you aren't afraid your dick will get hard being surrounded by all the /fit/ girls?

I'd do yoga if the western name for poses wasn't stupid shit like "downward doggy" and "happy baby".
So childish. It's like they try to make yoga, which I assume is a seriously great thing, into something trivial and fashionable

lots of politics goin on here... fuck off back to Sup Forums

Think of the silly vacant shit they say like simple-minded poetry, random pretty thoughts strung together to make you feel good.

Because that's all it is.

>has a flashback
kids, snl wasn't always a leftist propaganda vessel

Your practicing a religion you know nothing about

>yoga

POLITICS

Yoga is great. Try to pay attention to what they're saying. You might get something out of it.

If you don't want any of that, go to a pilates studio down the street.

I did yoga, it was full of scraggly middle aged women.
0 young birds.

As if I don't get rejected enough in real life. Now I got to try and get rejected by an entire yoga class? No thank you

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAP BRAP BRAP BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPP!

>today in yoga I absent mundedly set up in the front and missed out on a panoramic view of three rows of asses.
you have to do that every now and then so they dont know your a perv. though not using lotion so it makes less noise when you fap is kinda rough so you can do that when you benis needs a break

Extremely homo stuff dude