What did Runescape teach you about politics?

What did Runescape teach you about politics?

jew or be jewed

If someone's offering free shit, it's a scam.

To never, ever under any circumstances attempt to discuss politics with underage b&.

>YWN scam retarded 12 year olds out of their accounts and items again

H.A.M. Did nothing wrong

buying gf

>"Free Golden Trim to your armor"
kek

Without some regulation people will just be pitted in a constant race to the bottom when it comes to peddling their wares.

(((Merchants))) are SCUM

Thus making prices cheaper

I guess it's good for the consumer, but it incentives companies to go all out and ignore environmental regulations and safe working conditions (botting)

When you let someone have complete control over something that's already good. It turns into a shitshow designed to steal your money.

Taught me economics more than anything. Also how to rip people off hard.

I learned how not to get jewed
I am now the jew

Price controls will cause constant shortages and/or surpluses which cause tremendous harm to large and small economies. I.e., that time they fucked up the Grand Exchange.

>was addicted to the game from 2007-2012

that video games push SJW agenda

buy low sell high

this

flipping items on the grand exchange got me really investment-minded

I still play after 10+ years so clearly nothing

Better to be a wizard then a warrior. If you aren't a super caster by late game you've done everything wrong.

flash1:cyan: can someone start a fie pls ill pay 500 gp after you light it
also doubling money

lobster is expensive, but pretty good for you

That the appropriate response to anything is "fuck you don't talk to me"

(2nd day playing and acct got hijacked)

relatively little about politics, but a shit ton about everything from economics to the value of hard work and determination

same shit happened to me with my 14 year old main account i botted my hunter beacuse it was one of my last 99's and after fletching i was so fucking done with the grind then i got hit with a permaban on 1 strike and said fuck it and haven't looked back. but god damn 14 years of constant playing fucking gone

Is it just me or did everyone that play runescape become a functioning druggo?

actually, i'd amend that

if anything, runescape pushed my economic views further left

the fastest ways to make money outside of merchanting were in 1-2 mil an hour tops, stuff like double nature runes or bossing

merchanting though? you could make hundreds of millions a day with a dozen clicks, getting waaaaaay more money than you could ever spend

this was only unlocked for you if you had money -- it didn't matter how you got that money, it could have just been given to you, but you had the potential for unimaginable profits while the poor peasants are still chopping yews for a fraction of the profit

doesn't just tell you that a central means of price manipulation is bad (the GE) instead of going full communism logic?

Making hundreds of millions a day merching wasn't even remotely possible until RS3 came out, and in RS3 hundreds of millions wasn't even a large amount.

can't make a living by begging -- got to put the work in and master the skills.

playing like a nig nog gives appropriate reprimands such as bans (I did the 'look jagex shows stars your password ***) got perma'd then appealed by almost begging on my figurative knees

hand outs never gave you enough to satiate

clan pump and dumps were god tier before they fixed the G.E i remember pumping str pots to 4500 gp each with my original buy in of 5mil at 500 gp fucking glorious having my sktpe/teamspeak blow up at angry noobs and how they all got burned after mass lying about how the ge works

yes you could all you have to do was pump and dump items and get pk clans to spread the word on x item and sell before it crashes

Trust no one, not even yourself.

>not having 2 factor authentification
>not having a PIN
retarded

With hard work and patience, you can achieve what you thought was impossible

standing next to 3 pixelated piles of rocks and clicking on them after they turned dark is fun

Anyone else ever pull this scam?

Offer say 800k to a lobby salesman or someone that's just unloading inventory all day. Real routine

>right click 'Remove X'
>remove 719.986
>stack changes from '800k' to 80014

Have to time it perfectly, but some nights I'd be on fire

that I have autism and poor communication skills

dont bot then, you fucking idiot

>never got over 3m in osrs

How do you gitgud with jewing the economy?

>this was only unlocked for you if you had money -- it didn't matter how you got that money, it could have just been given to you, but you had the potential for unimaginable profits while the poor peasants are still chopping yews for a fraction of the profit
the point is to save up from your hard work and then compete in investment and trade. it's a classic story and it's what first generation americans in the US did -- you never heard of the story of the immigrant who came over from italy with 2 dollars in his pocket, opened a bakery, and worked all his life to slowly climb the rich as fuck ladder?

someone trimmed armor for free once, i had two sets, (i think full rune) so i was like fuck it. He actually gave me a set of trimmed armor.

they do that to build your trust bro, and then when you give them more they run away

classic jewish trick

Hahaha I did that one a few times. Made bank switching guthans spear w/ leaf bladed spear too

Good job wasting those digits, Canada.

Basic economics only really

I remember getting scammed my obby cape and shield with this scam as a noob. Got completely mad and had to leave the house and ride my bike for an hour to vent my anger.

Flipping low cost items. E.g. Fire runes. You might only make 1gp profit but if you buy enough it's huge.

Rich faggots will throw absurd amounts of money for lobsters.

Fuck is grand exchange? How long did you play this game for young fag?

Fucking fag. Magic caps out in damage at high levels, strength and range are better.

Aren't you meant to have lots of cash, like 10m or so before you start getting into that sort of flipping though? For startup capital or some shit

No. Maybe if you want to make big bucks, but while you're slaving away at those yews you can do something with your small savings.

Use common sense.

ge has been around since 2007 dude

It means hard work equals good money. I used to chop yew logs for 10+ hours a day. that area right about barbarian village. I was so fuckin rich. Then I got muted for making a joke and never played again

I was actually given full dh and (the archer ones) barrow sets by a lvl 4 once back when they were worth a lot.

No idea if it was a scam gone wrong or another reason.

>mfw i made 1 million gp merching feathers

and this was 2005 scape. real scape

The fuck really?

I remeber it being close to when i quit. The trade regulations killed the game alongside wildy.

Loosing the free market literally killed rs

I've played alot of runscape as a kid

There is one time that i've mined ores for weeks switching servers frequently for the best mining spots

When i finally had money I was scrolling on GE what to buy. I saw this Corrupt Dragon Armor. Shit as a kid i was so amazed how cool that armor sounds

>I was retarded enough to click it

>I realized i was autistic as fuck

That your mother's a whore.

Next question!

tell people you're selling coal but give them iron

Yeah i was pretty bummed too but i decided to go members instead cause i did f2p since 2003 and just quest whored my ass off and finally completed all of them last year before i got perma b& good fucking times

tfw would scam all day long in various ways

ended up with a 99 account and millions including most of the rares like p hats (around 06/7)

my retarded 12 year old friends thought i was a hacker and couldn't comprehend that I was just talking people out of their accounts/items

Fuck people were gullible back then i member my freind would run theough the wildy with the purple cheap p hat on and get people to chase him 30 lvls deep into a multikill zone skulling themselves and his clan would just rip him up in seconds they made dec profit that way

When Lumbridge sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're not sending you. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing yew. They're bringing scams. They're bots. And some, I assume, are good people.

The grand exchange ruined this game. The funnest part was interacting with people and negotiating for better deals. My fondest memories were made flipping items all day long outside of the park in Falador.

a lvl 99 acc is not impressive, party hats are. a party hat today is worth literally thousands of dollars of irl money

that lithuanians are the most autistic people on earth, and that I should never engage them. it was easy to stop a lithuanian, they all had Lt in their usernames.

didnt teach me politics, but i started learning about the market + flipping and investing from RS

dont give people freebies or they will sit around all day begging for freebies

spot*

RACE WAR NOW

This pretty much knew allot of scammers on EVE online do a few real trades and people will come back any maybe tell friends.

99 as in level 126.

I though it was impressive because you very very very rarely get to hold onto a scammed account.

I actually kept in contact with the guy and he seemed to not care about having his account taken, maybe he was going to kill himself.

What's even the point in scamming? It's like using the money cheat in the Sims. Sucks the fun out of the progression.

top lel

I remember sometime in 2011 I macroed the shit out of agility, firemaking, thieving and hunter. Never got caught. I was almost maxed out too, didn't give a fuck, played it risky.

showing off your epenis to the sloots

>a party hat today is worth literally thousands of dollars of irl money
wait are you serious?

i'm pretty sure i have half a dozen duped phats from back in the autorune days

yes but you have to be very careful selling, almost everyone's a scammer