Why do americans hate communism so much?

why do americans hate communism so much?

It fucking sucks

Cold war

cold war

most of our ideals are based on individualism.

Communism is fundamentally anti-American so Americans are fundamentally anti-Communism.

bump

Communism was invented by a Rabbi's son who had no clue what workers wanted.

How could he have?

It's an ideology designed to cripple established societies by creating countless "victim classes" and encouraging a populist uprising that ends up killing everyone.

It's a combination of cold war propaganda and Stalin ruining communism for everybody.

The US was founded on individual liberties. Communism is the exact opposite. Hence why we react so violently to it when shoved down our throats.

Because we know Jews, who made Communism and/or escaped Jews, who made Communism.

And besides, fuck you. I have a pocket constitution at my desk and a loaded gun under my bed. If you want to fuck with me then bring it on.

It's gay

>Greed and the free-market ideology were hardly born in 1981. In this sense, the film lacks a genuine (which is to say, long-range) historical perspective. Greed showed up on the American continent in the late sixteenth century, when what would later become the United States started to be colonized by a particularly aggressive and entrepreneurial segment of the English middle class. Louis Hartz makes this point in his classic work, The American Liberal Tradition (1955), when he says that America is a “fragment society,” i.e., one that took a particular strand from the mother country—in this case the mentality of hustling, of go-getting, of unlimited economic expansion—and made it into the whole of the new country. One might argue that Reagan represented a “quantum leap” in this ideology, but he hardly invented it; from Day One, it is what America has been about. Credit-default swaps are merely the inevitable culmination of a process that has been going on for more than four hundred years.
So says Morris Berman.

What's story in op pic?

It is un-American.

America was built on the principles of self realization and self reliance. The ability to live your life the way you see fit. That is entirely antithetical to communism.

lenin was also a power hungry backstabber, I'd say communism does a good job of ruining itself. Real life examples would be south american countries.

Drop the real red pill. Living life the way you see fit means you can still elect to work together.

No, we hate communism too. They're next after muzzies

Indeed you can, and society does require a level of cooperation to function and be of any benefit.

Your key word was 'elect' to work together, implying there is a choice in the matter at least. On a governmental level, communism cant allow its citizens to make individual choices, to opt in or out of varying degrees of that cooperation.

It's good to get experience to find out who might be more than happy to work with you and who might be the parasite.

You dont have to be american to hate communists. You just need to be aware of the truths of communist government and you will have a solid reason to hate them. They are liars, murderers, thieves and very authoritarian in nature.

Negros

because commies starve to death

It's fun to hear it from guy who's country is controlled by jews.

Itt: people having gut reactions to a political system despite having little to no economic or political erudition

I don't support communism, but Sup Forums sees someone acting retarded, then acts equally retarded in the opposite direction

While I don't necessarily have anything wrong with pocket conatitutions or guns, the people that have them or tell you they have them are usually retarded rednecks

>I don't support communism
sure you don't

get fucked. i remember which way people were climbing over the berlin wall.

Because Communism is by it's very nature disgusting.

If a Communist system could work, then a Communist system wouldn't be needed. And even ideal Communism takes away freedom from the people so it's inferior to ideal Capitalism.

So it's both worse in practice, worse in theory, and 99.9% of it's supporters are following the Capitalist dogma of scrounging for every piece they can get because they believe that Communism for them will entail more personal wealth than they earn in a Capitalist system.

nice repeats and Americans should be able to learn this thruth quickly.

Why don't you ask the DNC about pocket constitutions and Khazir Khan, who failed to cite it correctly?

I'll waive my 3rd amendment right if you need quarter, although I don't particularly expect the military would fail that badly at supply chains.

It's a Hispanic girl with dyed hair who gets attacked by everyone for unknown reason. She doesn't seem to be seriously hurt though, just after the webm ends they stop and she casually walks away.

Because they think that they'll be forced to live in a small room with three other families. Or that their money, which is not substantial anyway, will be 'taken away' from them.
Taken from a history awash with inaccuracy and capitalist propaganda, also 'muh jewish conspiracy'.

>russia
LMAO!!!!!

'hurrr b-BUT Communists don't understand de ECONOMICS'

>Implying Marx didn't spend years studying economics in order to write Capital.

Kill yourself IRA marxist

God bless Ulster.

A lot of people study for a long time.

My world-famous econ 101 prof told me to shoot heroin because not all people would necessarily get addicted. I have no idea why he said that beyond his fancy silk shirts. Probably the university would have had a problem if the parents knew he told the students to shoot smack.

ireland needs to be nuked. Your people are literal subhumans

we gots the monopoly on taters bro

Cut an eye out and stuff it in the ground.

Is Marx not a jew?