Tesla, Weapons and the *political implications

Tesla's accomplishments have been overlooked to a very great deal in the general public.. The mystery of the 3 6 9.. The frequencies, vibrations and energy.. If one vibrates himself at a certain frequency one could have access to other dimensions/frequencies? Everything can be turned to numbers and there is real math that is forgotten by us. the numbers are ''alive''

Tesla stated, “I was experimenting with vibrations. I had one of my machines going and I wanted to see if I could get it in tune with the vibration of the building. I put it up notch after notch. There was a peculiar cracking sound. I asked my assistants where did the sound come from. They did not know. I put the machine up a few more notches. There was a louder cracking sound. I knew I was approaching the vibration of the steel building. I pushed the machine a little higher. “Suddenly all the heavy machinery in the place was flying around. I grabbed a hammer and broke the machine. The building would have been about our ears in another few minutes. Outside in the street there was pandemonium. The police and ambulances arrived. I told my assistants to say nothing. We told the police it must have been an earthquake. That’s all they ever knew about it.”

>*inb4 mods move thread to x

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/document/324851878/Absolute-Manifestation-Expression-the-Ocean-Lives-Within-the-Drop
ia600407.us.archive.org/6/items/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf
vault.fbi.gov/nikola-tesla
blog.world-mysteries.com/science/why-did-tesla-say-that-369-was-the-key-to-the-universe/
bibliotecapleyades.net/tesla/lostjournals/lostjournals.htm#Contents
youtube.com/watch?v=cAyMiwnvr98
youtube.com/watch?v=zy3-FdlS8EM
mobaction.com/hoaxing-the-12x-spiral-and-tesla/
youtube.com/watch?v=POJQKg9CRJc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i came across this notebook.. it seems to someone who could grasp it, it would open up a new way of seeing things scribd.com/document/324851878/Absolute-Manifestation-Expression-the-Ocean-Lives-Within-the-Drop

have (((they))) subverted the maths so much we have lost the true meaning? there seems to be a number code imprinted in most of the religions..

Bump

as a duty to my flag i also have to mention edvards liedskalnins and his coral castle.. this is the real knowledge both him and tesla had tapped into

Check this CIA doc about frequencies / vibration used in the Monroe method of meditation & mind expansion:

ia600407.us.archive.org/6/items/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf

vault.fbi.gov/nikola-tesla

blog.world-mysteries.com/science/why-did-tesla-say-that-369-was-the-key-to-the-universe/

bibliotecapleyades.net/tesla/lostjournals/lostjournals.htm#Contents

I don't think the true meaning of math involved pretending modern English words are numbers.

Seems like real math goes back to Egypt and Greece as they invented early Calculus, early number theory, mathematical proofs, etc.

This thread needs to blow the fuck up.

reading now, thanks

go fuckyourself

Invented or discovered?

either verb works

Fair enough

just an example of ''modern'' maths. you think 10x0=0? how could this be? you have ten apples and if you multiply with ''nothing'' you still have 10 apples left. also division.. in nature i think there is only multiplication, no division

the political implications of his work are irrelevant, you can literally split the planet in half cell division style with the right high energy pulse wave, his whole deal was "end war altogether".

>/x/
nigga you wouldn't be posting without tesla.

That example is 10+0, if you have zero sets of ten apples you have nothing.

youtube.com/watch?v=cAyMiwnvr98

>/x/
Some new age bullshit

I'm glad you liked the Matrix movies but that's meaningless and irrelevant.

You can't handle elementary school level multiplication.

im glad you had a look at the video lol

At least I learned that midichlorians were nanobots the whole time!

youtube.com/watch?v=zy3-FdlS8EM

i wonder what he would respond to you

Sage and reported, kys you proxy scum

maybe its bogdabots! lol.. there must be some truth there mixed in with some bs..

bljeg zyrga galvas go to maxima and get off pol

Gerai, kartupeli

Maybe think of it differently. It is "10 x 0". If you say it out loud, literally read it, it reads as:
>ten times by zero
Which means you're taking the number ten not once (giving you ten), but zero times--you're never using it.
How many times? Zero times; never.

Love Tesla. look into vortex math and the 9 code

You are retarded.

What Tesla is describing are the EIGENFREQUENCIES of a system a VERY well studied phenomenon.

No.

You are retarded. 10*0=0 is true by the definition of multiplication, more importantly the reals form a field...
>there is only multiplication, no division
dumbest thing I have read today. Math is not found in nature. Math can provide a model for nature, it is not nature itself.

Reproduce the results and then we'll talk

>beam me up Ivan.

There us no multiplication and division in nature. Thouse are concepts humans invented to understand the world. You got it other way around it.

I think I know how to make his death ray.

Honest.

The secret is in his x-ray tube experiments.

Bump

correct. but im surprised you bothered to correct him.

The "Map to Multiplication" was not created by Tesla. It was made by Joey Grether and missattributed to Tesla by him.

Here is his explanation mobaction.com/hoaxing-the-12x-spiral-and-tesla/

This chart is interesting and a good way to spark interest. However the missattribution to Tesla is planting a seed of doubt. There are now thousands of pages on the net which propagate that Tesla is the author.

>mods move thread to x

do this you fucking hippies

Why are you sharing this?

So how does an x-ray tube work?

Think about metals and what Tesla used, also refer to his writings about soft vs hard rays.

This stems from your lack of understanding of both basic advanced mathematics like set/graph theory and your own subpar intellect.

Neat, I just learnt how to artificially create tungsten.

what if you put a different metal where the tungsten goes?

The same result? Works with gold? Mercury? Also you seem to keep hitting some convincing digits.

>The same result?
Different metals make different rays.

z-rays? so instead of travelling down they travel across? I don't mean to sound obtuse, but physics isn't my strong suite, even though I enjoy thinking about it.

what the fuck is this?

If Tesla and Nostradamus had a fight who would win?
Tesla would have some good traps going on like those Tesla could from Red Alert, but I feel that Nostradamus would just see that shit coming and like not even be there. He'd just be in the last place Tesla expected and probably hit him with a from behind with his big book of prophecy.
Unless there was a referee...
We could ask David Icke..?!

don't worry too much about it, most physics past about 1900 or so is iffy at best

read his accounts of soft x-rays

diversity hires are the worst

>*Tesla coils from red alert
Probably should have seen spellcheck coming. It's an anarchist programme with occult significance.
Or maybe I'm just full of shit?

Tesla also did the Tungus (((meteorite))).
The tech cold transmit any amount of energy to any place without any conductors or projectiles.

He destroyed the prototype and all of the data himself, cause he was convinced humans will fuck themselves up if they get their hands on something like this.

Why do we ever rarely hear of any technological advancements made with the use of magnetic polarity? I always assumed a configuration could be arranged to create a feedback loop, essentially creating a perpetual motion device. I'm no engineer, but the idea came to me one night in my youth fully formed and I have been curious ever since. Worth attempting?

The oil mafia kills anyone who attempts to create a perpetum mobile.

Nah.
Humans will just use it for butt stuff.

here comes the indoctrinated gercuck who thinks hes got any clue about the world lol

That's what's always bugged me. What if I just want to make it, so I can power my own craft to GTFO this planet? I swear I won't be coming back anyway. What's the diff?

Shit happens, yo.
G-men are always looking out for things like this.

law of energy balance, it would need some sort of energy, it will be a slo mo Galactus device. On all very long timescale (eons) it would fold the universe in itself.

I remember watching a Doc about some guy from America who created a vehicle that ran on water. and it go such much better fuel economy than what we have today, no idea if there is any truth to it though.

If it's the guy I'm thinking of he did a TV interview in which he made those claims.

He died of a heart attack shortly afterwards (think it was a heart attack) and his storage place was burgled and all his notes and prototypes were 'stolen'. Not kidding.

Oh it wouldn't be a true perpetual motion device in a timescale that large. Magnetic decay and all. But it should provide enough energy in the immediate and foreseeable future.

He was from Australia. I think they killed him.

youtube.com/watch?v=POJQKg9CRJc

My mistake, he was a Kiwi. Honorary Australian.

Thanks user. These idiots seem to believe that the solution vectors {v} and scalars c of the linear algebraic system [A]{v}=c{v} is some type of divine providence while this is used in science/engineering all the damn time to construct buildings, computers, aircraft etc