Is this guy actually a Christian? or is he just a troll?

Is this guy actually a Christian? or is he just a troll?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_Xv4_9s7Ck0
youtube.com/watch?v=zeIp2ng3KXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=KrrfWOTqrUA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Brother nathaniel...We meet again! :)

He's funny

He is a self hating Jew that hates his people so much that he converted to Christianity and does nothing but whine about Jews.

Sadly he actually went to a seminary that my priest went to and I had gone to with my church youth group.

was just reading about this today

the term "Jew" can have many meanings, even changing within individual gospels.

Brother Nathaniel is a Christian Jew, where "Jew" indicates only his ethnicity.

Usually when we refer to Jews it's based on one thing: their opposition to Christianity.

Yes, people of Jewish ancestry can and should convert. It's the only way they'll find peace

I met him once. He was preaching on a street corner. I talked to him about my problems and we prayed together.

I can't tell if he's actually serious or a troll because the JPG nature image backgrounds of his videos, the fact that the majority of his videos are about Jews and not about Christianity, and how theatrical he is makes it seem like an act.

His videos are censored in my country...

he's /ourguy/

i like his new video
youtube.com/watch?v=_Xv4_9s7Ck0

He's a troll.
You lose your right to complain about Jews when you worship one as the supreme being.

(((Christian)))

not bad

I looked up info on him and it seems that he's legally mentally ill (ocd and bipolar) and his orthodox sect threw him out because of his behavior. Kind of sad.

hes a Jew and a Trolls

he's a fucking clown playing dress up. i mean, how many crucifixes do you need?

/ourjew/
youtube.com/watch?v=zeIp2ng3KXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=KrrfWOTqrUA
He's also blasted Alex Jones for refusing to name the Jew.

(((Evolution)))

He is a dumb low IQ kike who shills himself to even dumber faggots on nu/pol/.

Id hang out with him.

is this like the uncle tom argument your fellow jews make against those who turn towards the true faith?

Shit this is nice.

He's a fanatic. A good kind of fanatic.

A Jew is forever a Jew; though he may try to scrub his ancestry off with the Gospels, the "Jew" won't come off.

>ocd and bipolar
Sup Forumsack no doubt

The jewish race doesn't exist anymore. They fled to europe and slowly vanished after the Romans sacked Jerusalem. The ones you see now in Israel are Khazars or Slavs (the hooked nose is a Khazar feature). The only thing left is their religion, which is the not accepting of Christ.
So what we call jew today is just someone who is not accepting Christ as a God.

He just shows once again that jews will do the darndest things to avoid honest work.

>can't watch the 9/11 one in my country
of fucking course.

>nu/pol/.
Nigger he's been a Sup Forums favorite since forever

Next thing you're gonna tell me is that Ron Paul is lolbertarian nu/pol/.

>Forever

I only remember seeing him after the Zim zam shit and never on /new/. Fuck him. He's a dirty kike religious cuck.

At the rate in which we receive redditfuggees, anything before 2015 is classic Sup Forums. also, /new/ does not count

t. Newfag

HAHAHAHAHA

Newfag? pft, I've been posting here since 2016! MAGA!