Why are european men converting en masse to Islam?

Why are european men converting en masse to Islam?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tg1UsgT2AjE
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/muslim-refugees-converting-to-christianity-in-germany-crisis-asylum-seekers-migrants-iran-a7466611.html
scribd.com/document/32385159/The-Dark-Side-of-InterPals-An-Investigation-into-Antonio-Lupher
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because you touch yourself at night.

kill yourself shill trash

Probably because they are pussies who have given up the will to fight.

they are taking over anyway, might aswell go onto the winning team

Kill them where they stand.

Because they are true blue pussies. they didnt resist 70 plus years of outright brainwashing and they will NOT resist islam. they will convert. 20 years from now and europe will most definitely be a muslim continent. its a lost cause. a true lost cause. fuck them and let them burn in hell.

Why are you wasting your time on Interpals? It's a site for teenagers.

>they do it all for the nookie
>the nookie
>so you can take the cookie
>and stick it up your yeah
>stick it up your yeah
72 virgins and socially acceptable rape turned white folk into dindus

Desperately trying to not be killed in their own fucking country.

Is there any Western country that cares about preserving its ethnic identity and isn't a slavic shithole?

Is Israel the only one?

Because Christianity is dead, and Islam allows hitting women.

Because it is a trend

Logos of Christianity -> Enlightenment & Rationalism -> Atheism -> Decline of Christianity Loss of belief system -> Influx of Islam

Just embracing the future, famalam. My country's too concerned with public image to deny mass immigration, and traditional religion is nearly nonexistent in ethnic Norwegian youth, which is just perfect in a time of fickle political correctness and country wide pandering to Islamic immigrants.

They're not or is this the Sup Forums spinzone?

Mega low iq, mouth breathing neanderthals. They worship the sun and think if the sun is shy that day and hides behinds the clouds he has to rape his sister.

This. So much this. The atheist of the West will understand far too late that the faith he attacked and demeaned was the only thing saving him from a horrible fate at the hands of the cult he defends at all times and invites into his land.

whoa man it's just a random guy with a long beard, please breathe

Apparently lots of white people are.
youtu.be/tg1UsgT2AjE

Oh? Is it? Guess I gotta register then

they don't want to be murdered and they'll be able to rape any women they want

disgusting, her mother and father must be so disappointed intheir fat dyke daughter. Sadly she'll be beaten by the first muslim man who see's she lives without her father and is not married.

They've recognized the superiority of muslim culture and welcome their new benevolent masters.

>t.StockholmSyndrome

o shit is this the IP thread?

>atheist of the West will understand far too late that the faith he attacked and demeaned was the only thing saving him from a horrible fate at the hands of the cult he defends at all times and invites into his land.
This gives me the biggest boner, but I know it comes with a high price tag. Alas, all I can do is witness Europe's downfall.

so you are far left atheist who hates everything about Europe and the Christian religion? This is why blasphemy against Christ should be punishable by long incarceration.

pussy, plain and simple, middle eastern women are easy as fuck, and they pretty much have to do whatever you tell them, white women shot themselves in the foot by becoming feminists.

Because their masculinity is so unfathomably repressed that they are willing to convert to islam just to be able to feel like an actual man again.

Under Islam, male privilege is a real thing.

ITT:
>perma virgin paper tigers call actual lions fighting and dying for their beliefs actually putting their money where their mouth is pussies
posting trump memes and voting in an election is alpha you fuckwads
going outside, growing a beard, marrying and starting a family and to be willing to impose, demand and die for those beliefs is
and thats what muslims do everyday agree with them or not you can't call them pussies

Are they?

If so, probably because they know Islam will win. The West is already dead. I'll probably convert if it comes down to it. They hate kikes and like Hitler, so why not?

I masturbate to the idea of atheists (and their cousins SJWs) getting a big bowl of islamic soup after all their work campaigning against christianity and western culture.

In my opinion, this is only natural to happen, since europe nowadays mostly consist of descendants of a) Men who lacked the ambition/drive to seek for wider horizons, without a lord ruling over them, and/or b) the sickly and weak men who didn't participate in the wars

"When people see a strong horse and a weak horse, they will naturally want to side with the strong horse."

A lot of people want tradition and religion in their life. Some parts of Christiandom literally have lesbian bishops that want to remove crosses from their churches so they don't offend anyone. Who the fuck would want to side with them? It doesn't surprise me that those seeking religion would go where it seems "authentic".

Rene Guenon did the same thing.

Islam is the religion of conquerors
Christianity is the religion of cucks

this. converting to islam is the most logical choice for men. the only downside to islam is if you drink or want to eat pork. otherside that all the benefits you get from joining the "islam race" is soo much.

islamic men can rape women on the streets and then get a slap on the wrist. a white christian will go to jail for life doing that.

might as well convert and do white sharia

>not using islam against islam
when will pol realize you can use the religion to your own advantage
>turn women into your bitch
>allows polygamy
>throw fags off buildings
Now compare this to christianity where it essentially says bend over for your enemies, love them and forgive them! Whereas in Islam you have: if they are an enemy, kill them

A ton of muslims drink alcohol

only until the west gets fed up with your shit and squashes you like the flies you are.

have fun until then though. i think you have a good 20 years until islam naturally radicalizes everyone like its designed to do and you fuck yourselves over

Whatever the reason, they have made the decision to be exterminated too when Europe finally wakes up.

kek mostly religous settled in the new world, not to forget only poor trash actually had a reason to go the new world
Concerning world wars, everybody had to fight, regardless of physical fitness,
>was a christcuck colony for hundreds of years

>Islam: Fuck them in the ass and kill them
>Christianity: If you get fucked in the ass and killed, you win

Great pic, thanks for proving that Christianity is weak and Islam is strong.

That is the only matter of practical import.

Surprising coming from someone conquered by Christians so frequently...

I agree I am just wondering when the ultra feminist liberal crowd are going to start butting heads with the islam crowd. What is going to happen?

The Middle East was surprisingly peaceful and "modern" until Israel was formed and the U.S and U.K began happily destabilizing the entire region for their benefit.

You reap what you sow.

name one muslim country youd like to live in, with exception of oil states

If ya can't beat em...

Why is it always gingers?

lol try again. the middle east has been a region of conflict for centuries. the place where empires have changed hands the most. the flat lands had tribes constantly at war with eachother. modern desert dwellers have an average iq of around 85 at most, the sweet spot for criminality, and islam promotes multiple wives - even more violence.

its a region that designed a religion to fit its personality.

>A few lines on a .png image can be read clearly

Where the fuck has my life gone

>Odense
>Religion, sociology, poetry
>youtube
And judging by his looks, it's pretty simple. He couldn't get laid.

Maybe they're converting to get away from feminist bullshit.

Must be nice to be able to rape women and get away with it.

interpals is still going? used it in 2012 but seemed totally dead and buggy when i tried again a few months ago so i deleted it...

I love these.

Muslims are starting to become a majority, it's basically "convert or be raped"

deus vult.

its slowly gaining some users back, peak is around 11k these days

it honestly took me awhile then i saw this post

Neither the trip nor settling and starting a new life in the new world was cheap (unless you went there as a slave or a royal officer/soldier) during colonial times.
With all the plagues, wars and persecution, is no surprise that anyone with the means to do it would try to pursue a fresh new start in a fresh new land full of opportunities.

ah thats why muslims make 50 percent of all convicts here, its because they dont get arrested

Probably for the same reason they turn transgender, because you get more rights if you do.

This.

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/muslim-refugees-converting-to-christianity-in-germany-crisis-asylum-seekers-migrants-iran-a7466611.html

the admin still seems MIA. The forums of the site auto-refresh every few seconds so most people can't post there. the search system is buggy and the website is so insecure.

You get email notifications if someone messages you. My mate wanted to link me to the persons profile so he gave me the link after clicking the message through his email.

I then found after clicking it, I was logged in as him because of how the URL worked. I could see all his messages and didn't need his password. That just shows how insecure this website is.

Luckily I'm a nice person and logged out, as I'd never want anyone to read my messages, sheesh

ALWAYS THE FUCKIN GINGERS ! why are white muslim converts always ginger ? because Mohammed had a red beard & obviously that validates these soulless cucks somehow.

please see

Low iq and >denmark he is degenerative scand, Europe is in roman empire borders, others are barbarians

Oh look,its this exact same thread again

The Church has been subverted by kikes. Atheism is on the rise because of the tribe too. Pagans are a sensible reaction to it all but don't realise that they are tools of the jews.

the search has been fucked for a long time now, never posted on the forums so I cant tell you about that shit. all I know is that the peak used to be around 7/8k around last summer

Hareeeeeem !!!

Easy pussy

>others are barbarians
Including you?

Oh shut up

scribd.com/document/32385159/The-Dark-Side-of-InterPals-An-Investigation-into-Antonio-Lupher

:^)

wtf is this shitty meme ? what am I missing ?

72 qt3.14s

Numbers please.

to avoid being persecuted by the state

\

It's actually the opposite. But can Sup Forums exist without constant shill threads?

Because Shia Islam is a final redpill.

Europe should convert en-masse and of it's own free will to avoid being colonised by the S*nni/Wahhabi scum. Preserve most of our on native culture while having an excuse to shit the shitskins out by wanting to preserve our own sect and avoid sectarian conflicts.

Besides, try fighting someone actually fighting against and doing more to fight the kikes than the Shia world at the moment? Protip - you can't. Look how hard Israel is trying to get the Saudis on side and manipulate the US into fighting Iran to avoid being shoah'd by Iranian-backed Shias right now. They're shitting it at the prospect of facing a few Middle Eastern countries, imagine what it'd do if it meant facing most of Europe as well.

Face it, Christianity is cucked and compromised. Orthodoxy will never take hold in the West. The only option left if you really want to see annudah shoah is the yellow pill. A Shia West it is.

t. Ali from Iran

> what am I missing ?

Oy Vey

what's it say?

These.

Europe NEEDS Christianity or it WILL fall to Islam.

Because Islam at the moment is superior to mindless hedonism
No one actually likes degeneracy, you think normies drink themselves to death at night clubs for just fun? Why do you think they are always trying to distract themselves with this stuff?

What website is that?

Only westers Europeans do that.
It's because they grew up as atheists with no identity and Islam gives them one.

They don't.

You can probably count on your fingers the number of Danish men who have converted.

Sure, you might find some retarded teenagers who join ISIS because their parents are so progressive that they seems their children to schools that are 80% muslim, but those aren't "men".

Because you're a second class citizen and treated as an outsider in the european caliphate.

>worldfriends is still a thing in current year

Because, now with the Internet, ISIS can contact teenagers in Ceuta or Melilla (Spain) with weak minds.

>getting to fuck multiple women boosting the declining population numbers
>getting to kill leftists and Christcucks (redundant)
What's wrong with it?

>Europe needs my semitic cult or it will fall to this other semitic cult
That other cult is at least still capable of dealing with the problems most of Sup Forums complains about, so why would that be a bad thing?

>Oy Vey
That really helps, thanks fucknuts.

Because the islam is less cancerous and destructive than the world the USA has created