Stop This Degeneracy

Earlier today i saw a kid in the shopping centre using a retard stimming spinner.

Later me and my husband walked past frat boys who were yelling "WOOOAAHHHH" and I jokingly said "they must be excited about a fidget spinner trick".
And when we walked past them we saw that they WERE using retard/fidget spinners.

Soon having retard chewing necklaces are going to be cool.

I was pressured into using those crazy person adult colouring books that are now popular.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/USebeqkPQQs
youtu.be/8Ai-U_9zfZo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How do we meme people into using grippers instead of crap like this and make forearms great again?

>me and my husband
I thought gay marriage was illegal in Australia.

it's just a fad, doesn't fit the description of degenerate
wew

You know what's more retarded than fidget spinners? Getting your panties in a wad about other people enjoying fidget spinners.

It literally doesn't affect you. Stop being autistic.

>I was pressured into using those crazy person adult colouring books that are now popular.
The patterns look pretty comfy when I see them on the supermarket shelfs. Have to pause and remind myself that I'm an adult. Then I go home and play video games.

They are appropriating retard culture.

>I was pressured into using those crazy person adult colouring books that are now popular.

These things are crazy, one of the nicest made books i saw in recent times, from paper to cover and binding, was a fucking coloring book.

>me and my husband

:3

are you the angry aussie lady from the feminism career thread?

>stop liking things that I don't like!

I have one sitting in front of me right now, lolumad? It's a $5 toy that's mildly amusing, kys.

I know right? Me and my husband, and my husband's boyfriend were going to pick up my husband's son from school, and I saw this fat degenerate down syndrome kid bully my husband's son with one of those spinner thingies. He was putting the spinner behind my husband's son's skirt and yelling ''wroooom wroooom I identify as a helicopter''.

social engineering is a very powerful tool to be use to condition the minds within a society. just wait and you will see more ridiculous shit commanded to individuals with weak minds. this is just one step closer to mind control...
at least faggot spinners aren't "trending" in this part of the world yet, but probably it would come to us very soon since flips are great imitators.

Post tits.

>my husband and I

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

let the autists be
make your own stupid toy and make millions

Just making people more retarded user which in turn affects us as a society

I was going to get a chewing necklace for strengthening the jaw. A dinosaur one. Please don't make these popular.

Already using a grip strengthener. I love it. I only do a couple sets of 8-10 reps tho. After a couple weeks I've worked up from 20 lb to somewhere in the 60-70 lb setting. My goal is to hit the max 90 lb setting. I don't know what happens after that. I'll need a stronger grip trainer I guess.

it's not as retarded as some fads

take the ultimate red pill
>believe

There is nothing more retarded than the autism spinners.
The retarded finger skateboards are somewhat understandable. Kids can play with them and pretend to be skaters. It's not much different from playing with toy cars.
Autism spinners on the other hand do nothing but spin.

Heh that gave me a good chuckle
Doing nothing but spin is infinitely less gay than fucking fingerboards
They are nothing like toy cars

youtu.be/USebeqkPQQs

So is beastiality in america but that didnt stop your father from fucking your mother either.

It's actually legal in 8 states :^)

Ahahahahah look at those guys attending that event, you couldnĀ“t look more like a looser even if you tried

>husband
fagg

Adult colouring books have been around since 1990's.

>frat boys
>australian flag
really activates my almonds.

Its not beastiality if both are animals, kraut!

This. There are no frat boys in Aus land

Dood broz

fucking jealous much nazis?
youtu.be/8Ai-U_9zfZo

dopey fucking cunt

Desu