Cop shows up to handle a call

>cop shows up to handle a call
>dindu starts talking shit
>cop says "i'll fight you right now and won't arrest you"
>whoops nigger's ass
>gets fired

He shouldn't have been fired for teaching the nig a hard lesson in life.

youtube.com/watch?v=RSk0NqQRwjg

Old news

Niggers act like they hit the lotto when they can provoke a cop to out their hands on them

Shut the fuck up aquafresh. Not everyone can obessively sit on this board or watch every video on YouTube.

Retarded pig

>Shut the fuck up aquafresh

He was a nig too OP

Beautiful video

A little unprofessional & getting too emotionally invested in the situation, still funny though.

Unprofessional. Not saying the nig didn't deserve it, but a cop must de-escalate whenever possible while on duty. What if the nig got in a lucky punch and cop was ko'd? Then cops weapon is unsecured and there for the taking.

Cop should have come back later and taken him to a gym and fought in a ring with gloves. Then on the way home stop and McDonald's and discuss respect for authority and the cesspit that is thug culture over oreo mcflurries. That's what Andy Griffith would do.

what a ridiculous interaction. not surprised by the people, but that cop shouldn't be a cop. who trained him?

I don't think he should have been fired if he was.
They do need to either provide training or get a seperate service going to deal with people like the shit talker.

The cop battered him before he got violent which is obviously a crime.

I don't blame him though. These fucking monkeys want to act aggressive towards a cop that came out to fucking help them deal with a crime.

I'm sick and tired of whites that grew up in luxury telling Hispanic cops in the ghetto how to deal with ghetto blacks. I don't want a cucked police force like Sweden's that can't even arrest one refugee. Some discipline may make these blacks learn some respect. Police in the hood shouldn't act like police around silver spooned princesses.

That cop sounds like a wigger, fuck him

the cop is a BASED BLACK MAN

Police officer was in the wrong this time. should've kept his demeanor. That doesn't mean he had to take shit, but he spent too much time mouthing off and trying to incite the other guy. His colleague knew he fucked up. Best way to handle this is focus on what the mom was saying and dismissing the nig until she got pissed at him for interrupting her. Officer was looking for a fight before justice, so he shouldn't be on the force.

Do you live in some kind of after school tv special?

lol he watched to many cop movies

Is he really black? He has the wimpiest white fuccboi voice I've ever heard from a cop, but that would explain why the others we're staying calm and not chimping out.

if you watch till the end, you can see him beating the shit out of the nog and then see his own nog face

lmfao wth did I just watch

totally unprofessional but nigs gotta be kept in line somehow

AAAAHHHHHAHAHAHAAAAAHHHAHAHAHAAHHAHHAHAHAAAAAHHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHA

*BREATHES IN

AAAAAAAAHHHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAA

newfag

That cop is a douchebag. Punches like a bitch too

Oh, I didn't look closely enough, guy has pretty fair skin for a black guy. Can we pull a Zimmerman and call him white-African American?

ooga booga spotted.

what a fuckin retard

>this is how a white policeman acts and talks in the USA

absolute niggerized

Yeah like the cop who's not even white

The cop isn't white.

The guy deserved to be fired.

Is he a latinboy then? No matter what race he is he talks like a nigger, and acts like a nigger. This whole video was just transracial niggerdom.

He's one of those "white hispanics"

he shouldve just shot him, the nog is now still roaming free

I'm pretty sure the dude is part nigger looks like it to me.

you dont understand the cancer hich is southern black culture

that cop is an embarrassment.

looks like a halfie or spic

relax all. cop is white. ( white hispanic)

As nice as it is to see a nigger getting its ass handed to it, the cop wasn't terribly bright. Did he really think the baboon and its troupe were going to keep their collective mouths shut if he won?

You are supposed to act like an enforcer of established law, when you are doing an 9-5 as a cop. That doesn't include beating people to a pulp, because you want to.

It's like browsing Sup Forums when you are doing your desk job, and still expecting not to be punished when your boss finds out.

This is why you just shoot the nigger. Your job is worth more than his life.

He is our guy, based black man

SLAP YOU ON SOME SILVERS YEEEEEEAAAAAAAAA
>no image macro for this

But fuck. That black kid is so dumb. The(I'm assuming) mother is enabling him. Not disciplining him and shit.

At first I thought he was white but after reading through the jewtube comments I knew he couldn't be because nogs were saying he was a good cop. If this dude was white and the exact same situation happened thered be riots and protests.

Totally incorrect procedure...

He should have exterminated the nigger.

Fucking aquafresh no one needs your opinion on this. Go suds up somewhere else.

average american neighbourhood

Fuck off toothpaste. 11/10 doctors recommend you neck yourself

t. nigger

Lmao

Nigs are dumb as fuck