youtu.be/ZPpt7-QOGKc
youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c
unhackthevote.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=UR_WopJ53Go
youtube.com/watch?v=S7ww1P_kFPo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

normies BTFO

I especially love how they refused to call Michigan for over a month

To be fair we have been a blue stronghold for a long time now, it seems everyone was just in shock that the union bosses propaganda wasn't working in Michigan anymore

checked

mfw shills on pol are still screaming popular vote 5 months into his presidency

Hey, did you know that there were certain brands of voting machines that consistently had different results than machines they were right next to? And that all of these swung towards trump, without exception? Really makes you think.

>no wall
I AM LAUGHING TOO HAHAHHA TRUMPFLAKES

>mfw they didn't even win the popular vote
>all hillarys support is a total lie

Campaign Trump was the best person to ever exist

But where are the proofs?

>Every other machine is "wrong"
>Therefore, let's discount all the one's in Trump's favor just because
Really does make me think.

Trying to find that particular thing again. But have something related.

Even if Blumpf turned out to be another neocon kike, the reactions from his election were all worth it.

I don't think you understand how proofadoodle doos work my friend.

This isn't proof, user.

I miss that Drumpf ;_;

NEVADA WAS RED
NEVADA WAS ONE OF THE ONES THEY STOLE
NEVADA WAAsSSssSSSS REEeEeEEEEEd

Foreign relations finally done away with, completely, President is a loose cannon.

Falling for the 'Drain the Swamp' rhetoric.
(Trump fills Congress and office with cronyism, with his own version of what Hillary would have done.)

ACTUALLY believing that Trump is going to finish his wall around the Mexican border.

ACTUALLY believing that Mexico would pay for it.

Reducing all EPA regulations for production, assisting Global Warming + going to end up with more consumer goods than can be bought.

>Not picking Bernie Sanders if you're a working class voter

Massive inflation if all Illegals were rounded up and sent back to their 'homes' (Implying you wouldn't do the exact same thing if you needed money)

The rest of the world hates you and your idiotic choice in government.

18 year old 'Republicans': HHAAHAHA BTFO NORMIES LOL NORMIES KEK LOL OUR COUNTRY IS FUCKED HAHA

there are no proofs, only feelings

I realize that's not satisfactory. I'm bouncing between interesting summaries and boring documentation. I've been following this shit for a while but its a pain to find what would convince people in a single step.

I want to get a poster and hang it in my room, but I dont want to hurt the cucks in my family.

Forgot the reduction in State school funding, only adding to the socio-economic problems that you have with the blacks.

you're referring to a disparity in paper vs electronic ballots. the difference in wisconsin turned out exactly to be rural vs city, so you confirmed you're basically a retard.

Hello Mexanon, glad to see you're still with us.

No that was some other thing. I'm talking about different brands in the same locations.

I want to protect Bea.

or how during the recount half of detroit's votes got thrown out because they straight up lied. Or how 90% of absentee votes in a state that Clinton lost by 53% somehow went to her. Or how there was a complete media blackout on both those points.

youtu.be/ZPpt7-QOGKc

>me on election night

Liberals really seem to have foot in mouth syndrome.
But they keep talking with their mouth full. I don't get it.

DESU I think Trump is a feckless, glib moron and kike puppet, but memeing him into office was only second in amount of fun I've had here to the Traybaboon Martin case.

The election would've been #1 happy shitposting time if it hadn't coincided with Sup Forums growing into an amorphous cesspool of underage b& and (((civic nationalists)))

Locking her in your basement?

WHEN WILL YOU LEARN
THAT YOUR ACTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES

BUT IT WAS HERRRR TURRRRRRRRRRRRN

>kike

ANY MOMENT NOW

It was a very fun night, I was watch the young turks, Alex Jones and CNN simultaneously.
Cenk losing his shit, getting mad as fuck and CNN reporting ever more fearfully with a "this can't be happening I am in charge here" look on their faces, while Alex Jones was drinking champagne and talking something about the Valhalla timeline, the whole night was stuff of legends really
>mfw

>Some of the voting machines went for Trump
>Some of the voting machines of another brand went for Clinton
>Obviously, the brand leaning towards Trump is comprised

I gotta admit, I wasn't even here, I ended up with work in the morning and I turned in early when everyone was still saying
>Hillary is projected to win a landslide victory
And all that bullshit.

>mfw I woke up and saw that HIllary had lost
That's Xcom baby!

I think it was more like
>there are half a dozen brands, all but one have the same results but the other sticks out for trump by a huge margin
But fuck me that was forever ago, and I can't dig it up again. Eh I give up on this point for now, until it flares up again.

I could point to some messed up numbers in NC, but I suspect referencing statistics would just make your eyes glaze over.

Please let this be real

>Yeah I don't have the stats
>I could totally give you more stats though but you'd just disagree because you're a rural suburban retard
>So I'm not giving you any stats but you should still listen to what I say

You're claiming a floor is dirty just because you found dust in a floorboard.

You're not going to convince people in a "single step" because nothing you're posting is out of the ordinary, let alone incriminating.

It was pretty glorious someone made a few images of Sup Forums during the whole election, it's pretty fun how the mood changes

What, you want to pull it up and have a look? Go look at what @mikefarb1 is tweeting, I'm not relaying all that shit here.

Sure thing boss. It's not actually more intelligent to assume nothing is happening than too assume too much, you know.

In any case, people smarting than me are connecting the dots and spelling things out, it'll get to you with or without my efforts.

>people smarting

We know you and your kind are hurt, and delusion is one of the ways the mind copes with a reality not to their liking.

I'm a data analyst and I combed through all his tweets
Sorry to say it's a big nothingburger
I was really looking forward to this information too
God after all this I think I'm just gonna get some rest, I'm feeling awful sleepy

Damn that's pretty hilarious.

youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c

redpill me on nevada and new hampshire. were those stolen?

Huh, well fine I suppose. I suspect you lack a particular insight but I won't press it. But the NC irregularities is hardly the only relevant thing listed in his history, so I invite you to dig a bit and follow him.

;-;7

best feels everytime i think back to that night i watched it happen. it felt like i was finally back in a hapier time and ever since then things have been on the up and laughing at bernie fags and hilldawgs when i see the caRs of those losers who got their dreams crushed in a matter of hours and are constantly reminded every day for the next 3.5 years lol

and the pic related is the only good thing about Trump

>memeing into office
You give yourself too much credit, boy. Thats what the ruskies and joos want you to think.

Nigga please shut up. You're just getting pretentious.
You're being so vague and baseless I wouldn't know WHAT to search for even if I cared to do so. The number 1 rule of presenting something is to present evidence.
You have absolutely none, you are regurgitating hearsay and "things I read but can't source" on something that would be treasonous if true.

The fact NOBODY is pushing this, not even the media who is latching onto every single smidgen of anti Trump news they can find, leaves me much doubt to its validity. Even if what you say is true, it is not indicative of malicious wrong doing but rather a pattern that can be explained in mutiple non treasonous ways.
You are jumping to conclusions with dubious information of indeterminate value with nothing to link them but your truly baseless assumptions.
Either take the time to compile this shit or don't bother wasting your time even bringing it up, because nobody believes you, and frankly I don't even understand what you're trying to say. Shit makes no sense to me, although I am very tired and not in a mood to use my noggin.

LOSERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fine. These guys collected at least some substance. I suppose I'll get accused of shilling but whatever. No they aren't unbiased, obviously.
unhackthevote.com/

Alright I wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt but the first article is a link to a Verge article that's clickbait since it admits the vulnerability is only good for making them have to check the flash data and it doesn't actually allow for voter fraud to occur.

Bah meant for

Which immediately means everything else is fiction, sure.

Look I give up for now, think whatever the fuck you like. Enjoy your highly improbable election results. This isn't the hill I came to die on tonight, but I'm sure I'll be back on it later.

Peace.

oh yes, that's quite concerning, fellow user

$0.02

youtube.com/watch?v=UR_WopJ53Go

This will never get old. Ever.

Those ignorant Huff cunts will never get over it.

BUT HILLARY WON BY 3489309 TRILLION VOTES

SHE IS ACTUALLY THE PRESIDENT

ahahhahaahahahahha

But Hillary said she won yesterday. She would have had 400+ EC votes Without Vlad, Comey, And Russian Wikileaks.

Probably. Lots of illegals voting in NV and busing of voters from out of state in NH.

Neat, thanks for uploading them.

I'll always remember driving my car after work and just glancing constantly at the NYT Meter, I was on the edge of my seat there.

Here's a timespan of NYT frontpage.

youtube.com/watch?v=S7ww1P_kFPo

Are you also laughing at the turmoil his presidency is in?