My fucking sides

thehill.com/homenews/administration/335424-trump-rode-golf-cart-while-g7-leaders-walked-through-siciliy

He's like a child.

Hmm. No. He's more like the most powerful man in the world.

I want it to be true but all this stuff keeps turning out to be fake news

>"Mr. Winston Churchill, sir, to what do you attribute your success in life?"
>>"Economy of effort. Never stand up when you can sit down, and never sit down when you can lie down."

For some reason this is considered "news"

Brilliant

MAGA baby, I hope he got 3 scoops at the G7

Typical fat american. And all centipedede burgers are praising him "haha genius maga!!!"
"wow KEK he's going in a golf cart he's just like tesla!!"

Sad

why you heff to be mad

>swede

Don't worry, once we get our mess over here sorted out we'll save you.

All the Somali cum is affecting your spelling Sven

Why does canada look like such a nerd?

Not gonna happen Trump doesn't give a sjit about Europe. I ised to think this and was a huge Trump fan but wtf, doesn't seem like it anymore. Selling armsbto the saudisbof never before seen mahnitude etc....
But yeah hope I'm wrong and he does something I'll bw the first to apologize and praise Trump. And i still like many things he does. But his "centipede fans" still praise him for literally anything. He could literally eat his own shit amd say "i take the greatest shits, believe me" and the "kekestanis" would be all "based god emperor!! Haha now I'll eat shit too, MAGA!!"

Yeah ok,true geniuses do not bother spell checking we ain't got no time for that

Trump is an embarrassment

Who fucking cares?

Trump could fuck Kitarović and Melania as Trudeau and Macron beat off to it in the corner and Merkel rubs her roadkill-looking pussy off next to em and fucking nothing would happen.

sage

"Mainstream" news here ladies and gents

is this fake news ?

That's lit senpai, I hope the cart was lifted with knobbys on rims. Thank God we didn't send Hillary they would've had to carry her around in a stretcher

A M E R I C A

good. it's about time that someone is shitting on their parade

Golf carts are fun as hell.

>*runs out of battery*
>state of emergency is declared

I bet FDR would have walked.

URGNURRRRRR BLANALD BLUMPFT RUSHUH TOO SKOOPS GOLFKRT!!!
IMPEECH NURRRRRRRRRRRR!!!