Afrikaans sal bly!

Sup Forums what are your thoughts on this?

Here's the source.
youtube.com/watch?v=dolLuO9hM5s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IKjoWRTtAWI
dailymotion.com/video/xycnjl_law-and-disorder-in-johannesburg_lifestyle
youtube.com/watch?v=4388GIEBeIg
youtube.com/watch?v=_eiznoQW6Gg
youtube.com/watch?v=UMHEy5rYZ_8
youtube.com/watch?v=pKGzw8GROf0
youtube.com/watch?v=sVQWFmy2A_k
youtube.com/watch?v=mPb9dnPI2TM
youtube.com/watch?v=0SPTqYzbmog
youtube.com/watch?v=a-THV-XNk8M
youtube.com/watch?v=sl2S8N2EeWg
youtube.com/watch?v=sAXzs40WJ6A
youtube.com/watch?v=rASKrisLXS4
youtube.com/watch?v=E-dlc_ft0kc
youtube.com/watch?v=NRvfTvBz4IU
youtube.com/watch?v=KRRgqNgDr5E
youtube.com/watch?v=OSOvCNeDmtY
youtube.com/watch?v=KobDF_kP0Ns
youtube.com/watch?v=qVEcvdclrqo
dailymaverick.co.za/article/2017-05-15-sa-working-on-scrapping-visa-for-all-african-citizens/#.WRsoZuuGOUk
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3462336/The-white-squatter-camps-South-Africa-home-hundreds-families-enduring-terrible-poverty-blame-fall-Apartheid.html
thesouthafrican.com/opinion-the-ancs-gentle-genocide/
news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/many-whites-will-be-forced-to-leave-the-country-fw-de-klerk-20160826
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4457280/Is-South-Africa-heading-civil-war.html
businesstech.co.za/news/government/131802/this-is-who-is-emigrating-from-south-africa-and-where-they-are-going/
businesstech.co.za/news/business/130998/these-are-the-skills-south-africans-are-taking-to-australia/
businesstech.co.za/news/general/121702/heres-what-an-expert-says-is-causing-white-south-africans-to-leave-the-country/
businesstech.co.za/news/business/128732/south-africas-white-population-is-shrinking/
businesstech.co.za/news/wealth/119403/rich-white-millionaires-are-fleeing-south-africa/
biznews.com/thought-leaders/2017/04/19/political-shame-herbst-democracy/
businesstech.co.za/news/government/106411/zulu-king-apartheid-government-respected-me/
citizen.co.za/news/news-national/1444657/farm-murders-racism-condemned-says-zwelithini/
iol.co.za/news/politics/sa-a-sick-nation-says-zulu-king-8230618
timeslive.co.za/local/2017/05/07/Count-the-ways-SA-state-hospitals-are-badly-managed
biznews.com/budget/budget-2017/2017/02/20/john-maynard-budget/
news24.com/mynews24/33-million-south-africans-pay-99-of-all-income-tax-20131120
biznews.com/leadership/2016/11/10/saa-boss-dudu-myeni-im-a-transformation-hero-read-her-astonishing-letter-to-parliament/
dailymaverick.co.za/article/2015-06-25-mcbride-the-trc-secrets-lies-and-legacy-of-deadly-bombing/#.WRzMhuuGOUk
youtube.com/watch?v=QbvzZTB9O0k
theguardian.com/world/2015/apr/14/south-africas-ageing-white-mercenaries-who-helped-turn-tide-on-boko-haram
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4281088/Zuma-wants-land-owned-white-occupiers-taken.html
youtube.com/watch?v=zZFsyF3CkjI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaffir_(racial_term)
m.youtube.com/watch?v=djuAvmn37ug
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you were smart you'd find your local aafriaan resistance training camp instead of posting on this indonesian knitting forum. If you had more whites babies and controled your liberal women this wouldn't be an issue now would it?

you mean this?
youtube.com/watch?v=IKjoWRTtAWI

my heat goes out to all you Boers

Those whites realise THEY are the minority in this case (at 8.9% apparently) and that the majority of the people speaking Afrikaan is 61% so by no metric are they protecting the minority here.

It's like the fucking Dodo walking into the Lions mouth.

Says the country who went from 90% white to 62% in 60 years

can you summarize what they want?

no wait, I actually watched the who thing... what the fuck is going on there...like seriously...

Is Africaans the white language? or English, or what?

South Africa you confuse me...

Why don't these people just fucking move somewhere. Hitch a plane to central america/mexico and hop the border to America. Do fucking something to get out of that hell hole. Don't be a pussy and do it.

Universities are trying to remove the Afrikaans language as a medium of tuition. They don't want this to happen because it means the Afrikaans culture will die (apparently).

white women in SA love big black cocks so it would mean only white men move

Afrikaans is the language of the Afrikaners, a race derived from the Dutch.

Afrikaans is the "white language" here

Both are huwyte languages. Do you really think that niggers could invent anything besides oogaaa boooga shakka lakka?

The country was built by whites

Well whites started the meme so it's our fault really.

I was about to type "worry about yourself burger, youre all blacked" but then i thought weve just been blown up by muslims. I was also going to wish the best to my SA white brothers because theyre being eradicated too.

Common theme here?

And move to USA where they will soon be a hated minority?

If your country would even take them in under Trumpenstein

It was the jews

Grow a pair faggot. The muzzie killed mudshark worshippers. Nothing of value was lost there

Redpills were handed that day and the trash was taken away

How can we salvage the situation???

dailymotion.com/video/xycnjl_law-and-disorder-in-johannesburg_lifestyle
youtube.com/watch?v=4388GIEBeIg
youtube.com/watch?v=_eiznoQW6Gg
youtube.com/watch?v=UMHEy5rYZ_8
youtube.com/watch?v=pKGzw8GROf0
youtube.com/watch?v=sVQWFmy2A_k
youtube.com/watch?v=mPb9dnPI2TM
youtube.com/watch?v=0SPTqYzbmog
youtube.com/watch?v=a-THV-XNk8M
youtube.com/watch?v=sl2S8N2EeWg
youtube.com/watch?v=sAXzs40WJ6A
youtube.com/watch?v=rASKrisLXS4
youtube.com/watch?v=E-dlc_ft0kc
youtube.com/watch?v=NRvfTvBz4IU
youtube.com/watch?v=KRRgqNgDr5E
youtube.com/watch?v=OSOvCNeDmtY
youtube.com/watch?v=KobDF_kP0Ns
youtube.com/watch?v=qVEcvdclrqo

teach in english

dailymaverick.co.za/article/2017-05-15-sa-working-on-scrapping-visa-for-all-african-citizens/#.WRsoZuuGOUk
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3462336/The-white-squatter-camps-South-Africa-home-hundreds-families-enduring-terrible-poverty-blame-fall-Apartheid.html
thesouthafrican.com/opinion-the-ancs-gentle-genocide/
news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/many-whites-will-be-forced-to-leave-the-country-fw-de-klerk-20160826
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4457280/Is-South-Africa-heading-civil-war.html
businesstech.co.za/news/government/131802/this-is-who-is-emigrating-from-south-africa-and-where-they-are-going/
businesstech.co.za/news/business/130998/these-are-the-skills-south-africans-are-taking-to-australia/
businesstech.co.za/news/general/121702/heres-what-an-expert-says-is-causing-white-south-africans-to-leave-the-country/
businesstech.co.za/news/business/128732/south-africas-white-population-is-shrinking/
businesstech.co.za/news/wealth/119403/rich-white-millionaires-are-fleeing-south-africa/
biznews.com/thought-leaders/2017/04/19/political-shame-herbst-democracy/
businesstech.co.za/news/government/106411/zulu-king-apartheid-government-respected-me/
citizen.co.za/news/news-national/1444657/farm-murders-racism-condemned-says-zwelithini/
iol.co.za/news/politics/sa-a-sick-nation-says-zulu-king-8230618
timeslive.co.za/local/2017/05/07/Count-the-ways-SA-state-hospitals-are-badly-managed
biznews.com/budget/budget-2017/2017/02/20/john-maynard-budget/
news24.com/mynews24/33-million-south-africans-pay-99-of-all-income-tax-20131120
biznews.com/leadership/2016/11/10/saa-boss-dudu-myeni-im-a-transformation-hero-read-her-astonishing-letter-to-parliament/
dailymaverick.co.za/article/2015-06-25-mcbride-the-trc-secrets-lies-and-legacy-of-deadly-bombing/#.WRzMhuuGOUk

SAVE THE BOERS

youtube.com/watch?v=QbvzZTB9O0k

it not meme, blacks are bigger on average by 3 inches.

theguardian.com/world/2015/apr/14/south-africas-ageing-white-mercenaries-who-helped-turn-tide-on-boko-haram
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4281088/Zuma-wants-land-owned-white-occupiers-taken.html

You guys should get a copy of our bible

>minority groups
when are we going to tell that that they are the minority?

>self reported (((surveys)))
Kaffs just guess most of the time.

K, go choke on one

Cheers for clearing that up. So they are defending the minority, good...

Feel sorry for you blokes though, you'll probably end up being an example as to why we should never allow ourselves to be a minority in any of our countries. As the other races will show none of the respect or dignity we showed them when they were the minority (Except maybe Asians, they seem to have a weird thing for Whites).

Blacks don't belong in Europe and whites don't belong in Africa. I don't want niggers here so I think it's reasonable for them to not want whites in Africa.

Glad they're making it easier for insurgent militias to fight all over Africa

nah its just the dutch red necks getting pissed of at the mighty anglos who really rule south africa

Terusstellend om nog 'n Suid-Afrikaner te sien wat so voel. But we can't do much, we are being systematically slaughtered and the political party in office support this, but the day will come when bloodriver repeats itself, let's just hope there are enough Afrikaans men left who will be willing to stand up and fight for the Volk.

Nice compilation

my gf told me that its not stats. she was with 1 whites and 7 blacks before me and all blacks were around 20 cm ( 8 inches) while whites around 5 inches.

What about womxns rights? That's a big thing in SA now. Can't have a war because fuck patriarchy

i have seen this tactic used elsewhere

be aware of what they do

What are they even doing there still? They should come back home and we should send all the Africans back to their own continent. Why would a white ever want to live in one country together with negores in the unbearable heat of the black continent anyways? Just come home white man.

>BBC

I don't know why you whites stay in south Africa. Fuck, just move to Canada, work in a car wash, whatever. I mean, it's not perfect here either but just get out of that African shithole.

>on about 3 inches

Maybe you should first have a look at the methodology of your sources and then you should have a look at the person with the world's longest penis.
Can you already guess what skin color said person has? Hint: it is not black or brown.

We've invested too much in the farming industry and the economy to just leave it all behind. Our fathers founded this land, I don't expect you understand but we can't just leave.

>Dating a girl that has had 7 black cocks inside her

>she was with 1 whites and 7 blacks

Why would you date a used whore brother?

You give a bad name to all czechs

its only natural for a woman to seek out better men the blacks are. bigger the better, its that easy

>meat is meat and a man gotta eat.
kek

He's been spamming the same thing for weeks now in every other thread. Sad!

give it up whiteys, accept the bbc

>for weeks now
i feel insulted. protip:
>years

Pepík ti platia za takéto shitpostovanie?

Nah they aren't, BBC is a meme.

youtube.com/watch?v=zZFsyF3CkjI

our president

my god

doslova jo.

Kto? Aj ja si chcem zarobiť.

I'm barely getting started with South Africa, which is barely taught in schools in France aside from "waaah evil racists". I mean, imagine my surprise when I learned Mandela and his wife were fucking terrorists.

Still, I saw Afrikaans was dropped from schools a couple years ago. That's seems stupid to me. That's just denying the cultural identity of actual South Afrikaans, and blowing once again the coals of the conflict with the eternal anglo.

What does "Afrikaans sal bly" means btw? I started learning Afrikaans recently, but I can never be sure whether "bly" means "lead" or "stay". Godspeed to you regardless, you guys should stay and lead.

Don't white South Africans hate the British?

It means "Afrikaans will stay"
Just use google translate next time you lazy fuck

Yeah pretty much, but we hate you less than we hate the africans

engage as intellectuals
to debate restricting your intellectual pursuit

Thanks for that bit of information. I would rather die a virgin having never used my 14cm dick that stick it a white women who has had sex with kaffs or straight into a kaff. Watch out for AIDs good buddy.

Sorry for trying to learn your language you fuck.

Because he's Czech. Czech men are cucked and their women love the BBC meme

Why do you hate us?The boer war was fucking ages ago get over it

WTF is a kaff

With that logic we could say the same thing about the current war we're having right?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaffir_(racial_term)

Kaffir.

Bantu = Kaffir = Kaff = Negro = Argentinian

Are boers Muslims?

No? What do you mean? We follow the Christian doctrine exclusively. Stop being foolish

van de gouwen van de lage landen tot ons ewige gebergtes
ons vir jou

You use the word kaffir that sounds pretty Muslim to me. How the fuck was I supposed to know boers were Christian?

Just watch the videos linked in the thread

He means mussies also use the term kaffir, they use it as a prejudicial term against non-Muslims

What current war?

Just follow the news on South Africa, its a race war

MUH race war. Leave the black mans country then you retard. You belong in Africa as much as a black man belongs in England not at all. You fuckers deserved the concentration camps.

I can tell that you're a cuck

Top Kek!!! :DDDD

No I hate black people in Europe and want them too fuck off. So therefore I'd have to be a hypocrite to think whites belong in the black continent of Africa. Separate the races.

Piss off toothpaste

>tfw you realise this is Europe in 70 years

You put the afrikaners in this position tho, not us.

Boers were the original settlers of the cape though. Then they met some bushmen and the bantu came much later.

Afrikaaners are the biggest faggots on Earth.

I wish they'd stay at home rather than invade the UK and Perth though

?????

Your government talks about killing you everyday but they are worried about preserving culture??

And India in about 90. As soon as the elites have finished flooding our nation with niggers and have destroyed us the Indians, Chinese, Nips and the Japs are next

m.youtube.com/watch?v=djuAvmn37ug

THIS 100%

>you se we're christians, nothing like hitler

>... and here we see the hitler youth

very neutral journalist

Afrikaaners are fucking crazy m8

when i take a shower with the guys after a hot and sweaty workout sessions at our gym our african friends are the ones with the biggest penors. Its not even debatable.

alright, calm down.

Fuck Afrikaans, shit language, just teach them Dutch

Fuck Swedish, shit language, just teach them Danish