Asylum for Coptic and Assyrian Christians

Sup Forums, would you support asylum for Coptic and Assyrian Christians currently being persecuted by the Daesh and other Islamic militants?

Isn't it out duty as fellow Christians to aid our brothers from conquest and persecution? The latest attack in Egypt only reinforces this, no?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lEpEiBf8vvo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>le Christian universalism
This is why Christianity is unhelpful. Assyrian Christians are pretty much identical to the Muslims.

Kek
Christians are still better than muslims from Sweden.

>no incest
>no goatblood
>no bacha bazi
>no interest in destroy wetsern civilization

>pretty much the same

Nice try, Memet.

Even better idea
lets invade mudslime shitholes, wipe out mudslime population and help christian middle easterners to build christian states.

Not true at all. If they were the majority of the middle east, it would be a completely different place

these sandniggers would rather go to Germoney or Sweden for gibz even if another Christcuck nation gives them asylum (but no gibs)

It's time to DEVS VULT !
Reconquer those territories in order to get rid of the sunnist muslims and help christians to build modern and powerfull christian stats would be an awesome idea !

Hey Georgia bro, how are you and Armenia able to retain your Christian identities when surrounded by so many Islamic states?
It's fascinating to me.

Of course a Swede would turn their back on Christianity.

I hope you pagan fucks get absolutely deleted by Islam

Sure. I don't like Christians, but at least they don't try to blow me up.

No. Their homeland is in the Middle East. Not here. We must help them by putting a stop to the spread of wahhabism/salafism and challenging the House of Al Saud among others.
Palmyra for example has been around for thousands of years but only now has it been attacked by muslim extremists. Salafism is fairly new and must be stopped before it takes over mainstream sunni islam.
Peaceful coexistance between Middle Eastern christians and muslims is possible as it always has been, were it not for the rise of this new intolerant sect of sunni islam, which we basically allow because of geopolitical and economic interests.

I would accept the the Assyrians, just because they are the mortal enemy of Somalians here in Sweden. The Copt can stay at home and fight the good fight in Egipsy.

Same shit anyway.

How is it the same? Christianity brought you prosperity, paganism brought you irrelevance, and Islam only brings you terror and conquest.

>import massive amounts of aggressive invasive species to deal with the other massive amount of aggressive invasive species you already imported.
Good plan.

This is why BASED Varg is always right. Christcucks have always been and will always be race traitors, choosing BASED (((Christian))) Arabs, Blacks and Spics over their fellow white people. Do the morons on Sup Forums really think it is a (((coincidence))) that whites who are the only race who adopted Christ-cuckery on mass are going extinct. If whites were still Pagan, they would reject jewish tricks and race cuckery.

How did christianity bring prosperity?

can't even deal with the one in your country pierre and you're talking about doing it to other nations
stop larping

shit you couldn't even elect lepen

islam conquest brought translation of lost greek-egyptian works which brought muh enlightenment.

reason masons and illuminati worship egyptian gods.

paganism isn't the same as atheism. you fit the dumb hick stereotype.

Nordic peoples were the last people to adopt Christianity in Western Europe. They were pagan shitfucks until around 1400.

Because after their kings became Christian, they actually became relevant and their kingdoms prospered. Read history, shit fuck.

Are Coptic Christians any exception to Sup Forums's racism?

Muslim conquest of Nordic countries is far more modern. The Nordics had nothing to do with the Renaissance/enlightenment. Many of them were still rune reading pagan shit fucks well after the Renaissance began.

What do you mean?

> Isn't it out duty as fellow Christians to aid our brothers and sisters
Yes. But we don't help them by becoming the battered women shelter of the world. Instead we should arm them and train them and support them militarily to clean up the islamic shitstain off the map.

Coptic Christians are a Mediterranean peoples.

Very similar to Sicilians, Catalans, Sardinians, and Occitans.

Mountains.
As a WV user i can say, mountains keep out alot of people.

>slam conquest brought translation of lost greek-egyptian works
>what is the Byzantine Empire

We must secure the existence of religious diversity in middle east

No thanks, too much people with weird beliefs here.

I support asylum for anyone whos live is in danger.

>wanting more shitskins in your country
You are probably a shitskin yourself

They should be moved to the front of the line in my opinion.

Christianity will be gone completely from the Middle East by the end of the century. At least their traditions woukd survive in some form.

hans please stop it

Well fuck, guess we should start accepting German refugees then

Lol Manaco, they are more related to you than anyone else

Le accept le ISIS operatives because they might get blown to bits by le Iraqi state

t. Germcuckold

DO NOT DO THIS
Our country did this with for our "Oppressed Christian brothers in Sudan" the result is you have people literally more dysfunctional than Arabs.

The only functional refugees we have ever taken have probably been the Afrikaners.

This, though the cucked Americans would disagree.

>Because after their kings became Christian, they actually became relevant and their kingdoms prospered

Yes the dark ages were a wonderful time in European history.

>dumb shitskin doesn't even know how Morocco is spelled
Abdul pls

If there is a concrete threat to their lives, sure.

They deserve Christian ethnostates. The Armenians got one. The Assyrians need one too.

Relatively, the Nordics fared far better than they would have otherwise after the collapse of the Roman empire.

There's entire legends written about pagan kings in Scandinavia accepting Christianity for a reason

No because I sincerely don't give a fuck about ethnic people and I only like Christians when they are dressed in platemail armour and killing Saracens.

>christians
>having any morality at all
these are the people who murdered a man for publicly stating empirical scientific measurements. there's literally no difference between christianity and ISIS and both should be viewd as dangerous violent religious extremist organizations .
the other christians probably hate the ones in sria more then daesh do as these sort of cults tend to hate those with slightly different variants of their cult.

NO. No more "Asylums" for non whites who will never leave the country and have abnormal birth rates

no
they should sort themselves out
its shitskin vs shitskin don't drag us in there weaboo

NOT BEFORE THE WHITE SOUTH AFRICANS

WV bro....Union or Confederacy?

Monaco, I apologize. But you are just as white as most North Africans that don't have Arab descent.

Sure, I met my first Assyrian person the other day and she had the FATTEST ass, dear lord.

The Jews did the same, though.

This, I respect Middle Eastern Christians a lot but they should maintain their historic communities where they are. It would be very sad if the Assyrians and Copts ended millenia of tradition and just assimilated into the west.

I have Assyrian friends

They hate Muslims. They are not afraid to fight Muslims and they respect the Orthodox church.

They should be our brothers in arms. Do I don't understand why you day this.

When Islam goes to war, Assyrians will be fighting with us, in the same side.

Like the Orthodox russians will be fighting with us on the same side.

They're being slaughtered. There will be no Christians in the Middle East by the 22nd century at this rate.

>But you are just as white as most North Africans
I hope this is b8. We are French, not some sand nigger country.

>Islam only brings you terror and conquest

Like when Christianity spread across Europe? Because there's reams of documentation of Christians engaging in centuries of ISIS-tier anti-pagan persecution all across the Roman empire.

>Sudan
>see: niggers
>Assyrians
>see: Mediterranean peoples

fuck you

also inb4
>France
>not a sandnigger country

>French

so you admit you are not "White"?

And after the roman empire adopted christianity the roman empire fell. What's your point?

What when was there a muslim invasion here? And the story is more like
when the christfucks invaded for several hundred years they finally won by killing everyone. Nice jew cult. Before the 1800s a huge % of the pop were lured to move to the usa. And the church by then owned most of the properties in the entire country except for the big family lineages. Weve been bled dry by jesus jehova christ and we still are.

Paganism was literal barbarism.

Armenians have their unique church (sort of like christian jews), were relatively small community and didnt represent thread to ottos until later.
We had mountains and forests, thats why nobody annexed us until russians, only vassalized . Also several hundred years of bloodshed and misery.

>says the new worlder

That's fucking stupid, the Roman empire didn't fall because they were Christian, you deluded fool.

1/10 made me reply

Jesus was literally a Jew.

Yes Assyrians are based and white and speak the same language as Jesus.. and theyre all christian and their women are pure

There will be no White Americans in the USA by the 22nd century at this rate either, so what is your point? If Africa keeps growing at its current rate, and the West and East Asia keep shrinking at current rates, we will end up with a Planet of the Apes

There will be no whites in America my the end of 22th century

So which do you chose? White nationalism or christianity?

>When was there a muslim invasion here?

The 21st century, you fucking retard

>no difference between christianity and ISIS
You would now. You created them both.

I also why are you flooding the world with primitives?

>That's fucking stupid, the Roman empire didn't fall because they were Christian, you deluded fool.

t. Retard Buerger who has not read Edward Gibbon's The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire

No. I'm through with the lot of them. If they are Christian sons they can join Russia in the next crusade to retake the Holy Land

what part of "fuck off, we're full" do people not get?

>Relatively, the Nordics fared far better than they would have otherwise after the collapse of the Roman empire.

Pretty much pure conjecture, we can only speculate as to what the alternatives may have been.

Legends are just that, most of them knew they would be put to the sword if they insisted on remaining pagans. Paganism is such a shit tier faith that it has almost no resilience against forced conversions.

Are you fucking stupid? Even if White people fell to 30-40% in USA, there'd still be 100+ million Whites living here. Fucking retard, learn to read stats before posting.

what difference does it make we're talking about christianity here

Thank you based jew

How do you prevent muslims to claim they´re christians to get in?

>1 author

Most historians put the facts on a weak government and liberalism, not Christianity.

The roman empire fell some years after becoming christian just like europe prospered some years after adopting christianity. Why did it do for one what it didn't do for the other? Please be civil if you're trying to convince someone of your point of view.

Yes.
Let them red pill the sjw mall trawler soccer yuppies on real islam and start prepping the B52s to carry nukes again.

after roman empire, that was decaying already because of massive civil wars, adopted Christianity, he managed to surviveat least in eastern part until 1453.

ASSYRIANS WERE THE FIRST CIVILIZATION TO ADAPT CHRISTIANITY

I am not Christian and I feel no sense of companionship with christians. So no, I do not more middle eastern and african people to my country.

Hurr durr what is total fertility rate (TFR) decline combined with ever decreasing size of generational cohorts plus racemixing

THE MUSLIMS WILL BE DRIVEN OUT.

MESOPOTAMIA WILL BE RESTORED BY 2050!

THE ASSYRIANS WILL RISE TO POWER AGAIN

>what difference does it make
youtube.com/watch?v=lEpEiBf8vvo

It just took 700 years to convert us

>There are approximately 215 million white people living in the United States, which make up 65% of the US population.

TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTEEN MILLION.

Even if it fell to 30-40%, that's still over 100 MILLION.

HOW CAN EUROPE EVEN COMPETE?!?

>Most historians put the facts on a weak government and liberalism, not Christianity.
>Fails to name a single historian.

2/10 meet me after recess

slav untermensch shilling for his fellow shitskins color me shocked christcuck

>this thread full of civic nationalists and bluepilled on the race issue

I bet you faggots would love for your daughters to marry an African-American gentlemen as long as he paid lip service to Christcuckianity.

Look at the guy on the far right you deluded burger.