SWEDEN

>trending searches in the App Store in Sweden

Other urls found in this thread:

open.spotify.com/track/1H7R7yU4grJwOCHumxlqdS?context=spotify:user:113112316:playlist:269sxebT3TirVey6g9KhQd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Having an iPhone
Muslims are bretty rich in Sweden I must say.

>Muslim Pro

Refugees get given free iPhones.

>what is welfare

that's not well or fair for anyone! generations of swedes worked hard so that Swedish children could have iphones. Swedish!

Serious question, how can I have a Sweden citizenship?
If it's not possible then tell me ho can I illegally immigrate?

1: Rape a swedish Tourist.
2: ???
3: Get honorary swedish Citizenship.

>Burn your passport
>claim you are 17 yr old from Syria
>Assad wins in Syria
>You get sent back to Syria
profit.

That's not a legit answer, I really want to know?

Fly to Sweden. Claim to be oppressed Indian Muslim. Recieve neetbux. Stay forever.

Have you tried it already?

>go among other migrants
>say you're 17 years old boy from Syria/Iraq/Somalia
>seek asylum
>receive citizenship

I hear that App is the bomb

Can't decide if I'm gonna continue trying to reverse the situation hete in Sweden or just accept that this place is probably fuxked and leave.
That way I can at least sit and laugh at a distance as the lefties who said everything would work out fine suffers.

Why won't they deport me back?
Do they want more immigrants?

No but I really want to. I'm not like niggers I'm a hard working citizen and maybe I'll be able to setup a good business there.

You have to go here the land way as the migrants do, Once at the border you tell the borderpolice you are seeking asylum as you are fleeing from whatever the fuck you are fleeing from, and then you will have to wait for about 8-12 months and either get accepted or denied.
If it is denied you could live here illegally but that probably sucks hard and you will be abused by some shady buisness owners who want cheap labour.
The only way for you to get citizenship is by living here a minimum 6 years (from the day your asylum application got accepted) and be crimefree for the duration.

Btw your asylum application will be denied 100% as you are from India.
If you want to legally move here then you have to do it by either coming here on a study visa or working visa.

Why don't you fix India before you move somewhere else and start shitting on their curbs, ok Patel?

>No but I really want to. I'm not like niggers I'm a hard working citizen and maybe I'll be able to setup a good business there.

Lol. You see - this is the kind of immigrant that is rejected in Sweden. It will be very hard for you if you wanna do it.

Easier if you show up without ID and claim to be syrian refugee.
But then you're gonna have to stay at asylum home with the others so.... Just don't bother.

Really? It just plane out crashes on my phone

If I come there with student visa and work for sometime, then what are my chances?
Give me name of the best Sweden University for Economics or Business management.
I'll complete my Economics Undergrad this year and I've 8.78/10 GPA and I'm national level Rugby and Baseball player.

I'm trying to fix my country and I've been associated with 1 NGO for that too, I'm Nationalist but I have the right to have a better life.
Is it mandatory to know Swedish if I come there to study?

>If I come there with student visa and work for sometime, then what are my chances?
I know this Bosnian guy who did just that and he has been here for over 5 years now, so it worked out for him but then again he might have been lucky.
If you have a very specialized field of work which is in demand then your chances are very good.
>Give me name of the best Sweden University for Economics or Business management.
I'll pass this question to some other Svenanon as iam not too sure.

>If I come there with student visa and work for sometime, then what are my chances?

Bad. Paperwork is your enemy. Apply for a tourist visa somewhere else then just enter Sweden with nothing on you. Claime you're some Hindu from Pakistan or, better yet, a Tamil from Sir Lanka. Point is there is no class of persons from India commonly categorized as refugees.

NEVER DO THIS IN AUSTRALIA, we'll literally keep you in detention for the rest of your life and you can't even apply for a visa without written permission from the Minister for Immigration.

Can I claim to be a refugee and just use my own money to rent a house until my application is approved.

That is a very bad idea, he would get his application denied and then deported straight back home, The only way he can legally stay here is by the other suggestions i gave him.

Allah appstore

>Is it mandatory to know Swedish if I come there to study?

No, there are courses in English. It is quite costly though, so if you're not rich you better hope for a scholarship.

stay in your own country among the people you belong to, you'll always be an alien manlet elsewhere

Do you think I can apply for political asylum if I tell them I'm fleeing Blumpf?

Haha I'm not sure.
Note though that you have to look middle eastern or afghan/third world for this to work in the first place.
They might do language tests to make sure you're really from one of those countries.

that's fucking racist wtf

Lol. I'd like to see someone try. It would be pretty funny.

Thanks user.

And I went through Stockholm School of Economics, I think I can get into it.

I'll try for Scholarship and most probably I'll have a loan.

I was born in a small village and now I'm in the Capital of the country. I was never a misfit anywhere so I think I'll manage that.

Is it harder to find a designated shitting street in a small town or on a large city?

>I was never a misfit anywhere
anywhere on your subcontinent, you mean; you'd stand out in europe and would never enjoy the same treatment by the native majority, your potential children would be all kinds of fucked up, it ain't worth it, stay at home

Kek

Honestly the easiest way for you is probably to claim you're homosexual.

If you are brown enough you'll be automatically issued one

Easy in Village

You do make a valid point but I'll most probably leave this country because I can't utilize my full potential here.
And I like Axwell /\ Ingrosso.
I think I can manage.

Don't come back when Sven starts the purge

Isn't about half of "their" youth Muslim now? what did you expect?

>swedes start purging

Really? Leaving the country for better life? Not sure what you mean, if you learn $100,000 you'll be richer in India than you'll be in Sweden. Not to mention being around your family and friends, which is priceless desu. Your parents will miss you m8, don't do it. I know parents who live alone whose childs live in USA, it sucks for them living in huge house all by themselves and hoving no one to talk to, or celebrate stuff with. Anyway, its you're life im sure you'll be upstanding NRI and send money back home xD

>
>
>Give me name of the best Sweden University for Economics or Business management.
> I'll complete my Economics Undergrad this year and I've 8.78/10 GPA and I'm national level Rugby and Baseball player.
>
>I'm trying to fix my country and I've been associated with 1 NGO for that too, I'm Nationalist but I have the right to have a better life.
>
>Is it mandatory to know Swedish if I come there to study?

If you're a nationalist then fucking stay in India and make a better future for yourself there! YOU CAN DO IT! just look at all the successful people like bruh, they stayed and fought for what they believed in and made it better. SO CAN YOU!

>Can't decide if I'm gonna continue trying to reverse the situation hete in Sweden or just accept that this place is probably fuxked and leave.
>That way I can at least sit and laugh at a distance as the lefties who said everything would work out fine suffers.

Å nej, inte åka! XD. You should actually stay behind in Sweden. Since if you leave then other Swedes may consider it and leave aswell. If that goes on then Swedes will truely be a minority in Sweden and your country, our neighbors will only have nukes left as the only option...

Besides, I've spent a lot of my childhood in Värmland and other places in Sweden, and I know what Sweden was like, and WHAT IT CAN STILL BE! I truely love Sweden as I still remember the beautiful and nice country I once stayed in during the long summers etc. And trust me Kjære Svenske, SWEDEN IS WORTH FIGHTING FOR!

So please, for the sake of your own country, your own people and the survival of Sweden, Stay behind, Join SMR/NMR/NORDFRONT (Whatever you call it) and fight for your country!

Atleast vote SD in 2018 so you can buy yourself four more years to fix Sweden.

HELL SEGER BRODER!

>
>>I was never a misfit anywhere
>anywhere on your subcontinent, you mean; you'd stand out in europe and would never enjoy the same treatment by the native majority, your potential children would be all kinds of fucked up, it ain't worth it, stay at home

They wouldn't even be fucked up, they'd be like roadkill

LARPing this hard
what's the Indian equivalent of a Chad??

your welcome

Be like Ultima Thule, just listen mate :)

open.spotify.com/track/1H7R7yU4grJwOCHumxlqdS?context=spotify:user:113112316:playlist:269sxebT3TirVey6g9KhQd

Handelshögskolan

>
>Besides, you seem like a smart fellow and I'm against you migrating from your country. The more smart people free from your country, the smaller the chances are India will raise quality of life, so the more Indians will try to flee where the grass is more green. It will get to the point where everyone will be feeding on our grass and when that grass runs out we'll all have to migrate to another place where there's some more good grass until we eat that one too, procedding further, till there's no grass left.
>So no, if you're hungry and you're not happy with quality of grass around you, figure out how you'll grow more and of better quality grass there.

>SO
>FUCKING
>TRUE

>we've built the quality of life here
He's not moving to Slovenia, y'know?
(I agree with you otherwise)