Chakras?

Hey Sup Forums, a week ago I saw this picture posted in a "red pill" thread with no explanation and I would like to find the reasoning behind it. At first glance it seems new age bullshit... But hey, I try to understand first and judge later.

Care to explain? Do you believe in chakras?

>(((Heart chakra)))

"science"

Chakra is real but works best when not tampered with.

chakras for extra sinning right ?

chakras masters or hooknose babykillers ?

i honestly think there's more to eastern mysticism than people give it credit for
but never trust anyone in the west who talks about this shit, because it's probably a liberal using it to adorn their personality or get laid

The Sun gives off a full spectrum of EM radiation.

Obviously, your eyes absorb ROYGBIV, but those seven chakras also absorb specific frequency ranges.

Apparently, if you balance those you can feel better and fight disease and stuff like that.

what or who would have a weak chakra nomatter what they did ?

>connect with indigo night sky

What is that? Weed? Just say "buy some fucking weed" then damn.

chakras and shekels of the fake jew

"chakra" = "garbled handed down ancient science about glands"

Atlantis, whoever it was that rose to world civilization in the 10000s BC got further than we have so far in many fields, one of which was mind/body health and the influence of the glandular system over emotions, emotions over the mind, mind over our DNA via RNA, and so on.

All the mystification of that is garbage, somewhat like the real better-than-ours chemical knowledge hidden in all that garbage alchemy stuff.

We are not the first, nor the greatest. Feels bad, man.

he dont look so mystical ? does he ? maybe he needs more chakras and babyblood to perk him up ?

open your 3rd eye and then youll see (;

If we're not the first or the greatest how the fuck did those cucks sink and die like bitches instead of moving on to land that wasn't for retards with all their superscience?

Checkmate Atlanteans.

It's early science, but with mysticism and other garbage theown in. People legitimately think that crystals of different types at their natural reaonance level can effectively fix problems by placing them on the body

In short, chakras ARE new age bullshit, on the same level as horoscopes and salt lamps desu.

When you become aware of your chakras you'll realize that feeling is seeing.

That's my opinion on it, but as I've seen it posted here I thought it could have some hidden truth just beyond mystical understanding of imbalances and glands.

>tfw habitually deplete all my chakra reserves every 48-72 hours

Chakra = bullshit.
It's good for anime.
Don't waste time reading about it

Chakras can be described as Pathways for an electric current (Kundalini) that rises up the spine that can be attributed in the physical sense to clusters of nerves of the various plexuses in the body. The "growth" upwards is that of basic survival needs to emotions to higher intelligence to connection with a higher dimension that created this whole life to begin with.

As for them being lotuses, that's more of an expression though in the astral realm I have no idea yet what these pathways would look like. Just think of them as being areas with lots of nerve endings.

People of renown through the ages whether we mean great psychics, prophets, inventors, and even folks like Trump who may or may not realize it, are operating like flowers that absorb energy from these "roots" that go up to the brain which then blooms like a flower upon reaching enlightenment. For that alone, the lotus analogy is pretty appropriate.

And Trump having this intuition to make it as far as he did leaves me little doubt that this process is going on with him. The guy doesn't even drink coffee so whatever process is going on related to intuition seems to also keep him from fucking it up.

The reason for the colors has to do with the spectrum going all the way from the big bang to the lowest frequency and is a good indicator of the evolution, or devolution rather of light into a slower frequency of matter. The more you start to awaken this with meditation and pranayama breathing, you'll start to notice subtle things like everything being way more colorful and vibrating.

Stuff like the Kabbalah show the same blueprint of intelligence growth, starting from basic matter and increasing in "intelligence" from that point.. going to plants, then animals, etc.

Read Gopi Krishna's "secrets of yoga" and it will give you a better grasp not in a "woo" sense but in a more practical way of discussing the phenomena of Kundalini that's been ignored by mainstream science to the detriment of our evolution.

Ain't good for animus ain't good for new agers. But it's legit to some extent.

Reading spiritual stuff is like shitposting here. It's a lot of buckshot with some sweet pearls.

I think there's something to it

Chakras are a Buddhist thing. If you take the religious aspects out of it, it's actually a really healthy lifestyle about not being attached to things that are going to leave eventually. Like the thing blocking the "heart" chakra, which is the one most people have the most problems with, is love and relationships. It's oksy to have them, as long as you're aware that they will go away and you shouldn't be sad when they leave.

Wrong image third eye is on the forehead. Crown floats above the head

the root chakra is also the sexual one isn't it?

Oh man I've been eating so many fig newtons and now I'm a wise sage with spirituality exuding out of my overclocked consciousness

The chakras are a complex Tantric concept that bears very little resemblance to the thing in the OP's image besides the broadest concetps. I bet you didn't know there are 13 chakra and 25 chakra systems. If you're not vesred in Sanskrit and not reading about Chakras in Sanskrit, you're most certainly reading bullshit derived from Besant's and Theosophist translations that altered and simplified A LOT of the material for their own purposes.

True though the evolution of consciousness is still present in things folks like Gurdjieff talked about, as well as the idea of calming the mind in order to perceive all this better and "escape from the prison"

Btw, have you noticed that Sanskrit and Russian share many words? Explains why some Russians (though we are still talking about a minortiy but speaking relatively to other nationalities) are very much inclined into these things.

The word "Veda" for example

The Russian pagan tradition was literally called "Vedic" before the Jew enablers from Constantinople forced us to convert to Orthodoxy.

Would you be able to recommend any books that discuss things like this? Interested in both history and realized knowledge without the flowery woo stuff. Basically the best texts with best commentary.

So far I've read Swami Vivekananda's Raja Yoga, Gopi Krishna's Secrets of Yoga and Kundalini the Evolutionary Energy in Man (my favorites as far as explanation goes), currently reading Baghvad Gita, though the "as it is" version may be biased towards the founders Hate Krishna movement.

Next on my list is:

Alain Danielou's Yoga: Mastering the Secrets of Matter and the Universe

Ramayana

Mahabharata

The Puranas

The Kalachakra Tantra

Kularnava Tantra

While I can read in Russian, it's still easier to read in English.

>Baghvad Gita, though the "as it is" version

ICKSON is just repackaged Christianity. As far as book reccomendations go, i suggest you stop all this unessecary cultural appropriation (lol), and cut straight to the chase. Pic related. The point is to get there, dragging along tomes of ancient and topical Hindu lore isn't neseccary or conducive to it at all

gotta go fast

I'll check it out, though reading all the historical stuff is still interesting.

You could make the argument thats there's no need as once to reach the other level it will be revealed anyway though.

So far, the currents are felt around the spinal cord in the area where the ribs start and everything in nature has a whole other dimension to it. The infinity point has also been seen for a while now. Not sure where I am in terms of the current moving up higher but I appreciate this recommendation and will enjoy the ride.

isnt chakras the same as maslows hierarchy of needs?

literally pleb level psychology

Just remember to activate your almonds and your chakras will be fine.