Get it through your thick fucking skulls Sup Forums

Get it through your thick fucking skulls Sup Forums.

Not. All. White people.
Not. All. Muslims.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/StuNK
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/update-portland-killer-voted-bernie-reported-trump-supporters-police-nothing-video/
imgur.com/a/QsVkC
imgur.com/a/bBuyf
youtube.com/watch?v=Can4b5XRkxI
youtube.com/watch?v=JZL5-_y9jIY
archive.is/zhLUH
archive.is/gc8DR
archive.is/2lOqu
archive.is/tkwUT
archive.is/biyEK
archive.is/Ixfdj
archive.is/rxVXR
archive.is/lhXTH
archive.is/Y5lAM
archive.is/HC30f
archive.is/hHHCf
archive.is/j1wF5
vimeo.com/215352562
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_battles_and_other_violent_events_by_death_toll#Terrorist_attacks
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not all muslims but Islam.

Just deport all non-Whites, we clearly cannot live together peacefully. Multiculturalism does not work, it destroys social cohesion and leads to racial/religious conflicts.

So they tried to stop someone from saying mean words and they got killed. I wonder if they feel like heroes.

Sorry, to add, because to me it just seems like they escalated the situation and caused someone who was crazy to start stabbing them.

If you won't stop why should we

lol. Enjoy your you.

Kinda this.
Most "white knights" dont know shit about handling crisis

>protect muzscums
>get stabbed

Sounds fair

Sure.
But why the actual fuck are you bringing them EN-MASS instead of gradually so that integrating them would be less burdensome. Arguably, the EU has no business accepting, or forcing acceptance of anyone as refugees.
Multiculturalism cannot be spontaneous. That kills the government.

WHY THE FUCK ISNT THERE VIDEO OF THIS SHIT

EVERYONE ON THE MAX HAS PHONES THEY ARE ALWAYS LOOKING AT.

FUCK

Nvm,
Apperently one of the victims was a retired army sgt.

So the core problem still being islam and muslims
Good to know

AHA AHA, LOOK LOOK! EVERYONE LOOK WE FOUND THE EXCEPTION THAT PROVE'S THE RULE, SEE ITS OK, ITS NOT A BAD THING TO KILL PEOPLE THAT DISAGREE WITH YOU, EVEN A WHITE GUY DID IT, THE MUSLIMS WERE RIGHT ALL ALONG.

I'm sure this story is completely real and not at all Fake News.

If it IS real;

>Try to infringe on 1st Amendment Rights

>Get rekt

Good riddance.

spbs

because it is fake shit
note all the leftist mills churning out narrative pieces

Because it's obviously bullshit.

We know the stabber was a mentally ill liberal communist. We know one of the victims was another mentally ill weirdo.

There's a 99.9% chance it was bums fighting on a train.

The Washington Post is a known fake news/clickb8 outlet.

Not all shitposters.
But clearly this one.

Hint: Muslim women being targeted left the men who tried to defend them lying in their own blood and got off the train.
There's Islam for you.

>Final act of bravery.
>Picking a fight with some guy because he hurt someones fee fee's.
>Bravery.
How far up their own ass can they get.

Get stabbed in the neck you stupid cunt

link you faggot

Settle down Pajeet

>tfw article on this in norwegian paper

>RACIST ISLAMOPHOBIC RIGHT WING EXTREMIST STABS TO DEATH PEOPLE AFTER BEING RACIST TOWARDS MUSLIMS WITH HIJABS, FUCKING DRUMPF!

Amazing the lengths these guys to further an agenda and spread lies..

Absolutely degenerate and despicable.

If you defend terrorists and terrorist sympathizers than you deserve to die, it is THAT simple. How people can still have sympathy for terrorist lovers after Manchester is beyond me.

#NotAllRacists

What do you expect the women to do? Go full Rambo? They were young girls. The man that saved them did a heroic deed. If given the opportunity, I shall definitely reciprocate and save a white persons life by giving my own in honor of these heroes

I see the Aboriginal genes are kicking in

I expect them to die like Muslim dogs if white knights like you have a problem with that you can get necked as well

Ironic how much of a terrorist mentality and tendencies whites have. Go shoot up a school mayte

>democracy dies in darkness
God I fucking cringe every time I see this shit I will never read WaPo again because of it

That's the fate of every traitor.

Rather shoot up a mosque. Stay the fuck out of our lands you ISIS cunts.

so they used violence to try to stop someone from expressing free speech and got fucked in the process?

Most White people probably agreed with the anti muslim ranting
Most muslim objects probably agreed with terrorists going boom in civilian areas

Quick run down?

Is this another ebil Nazi harming mooslims or is there more to this one?

I expect them to leave the country if they dont like it and go back to their safe space in pakistan

Let's see you stop us. We know that the average white man is a cuck and a faggot. You welcome us with open arms and your women welcome us with open wombs. I can be the bull to your mother and you can call me Daddy with a capital D

Lol if only all SJWs would get stabbed in the face for being faggots

Apparently someone did stop you, dead. Get fucked.

I'm sorry to tell you but the world is not going to work according to your expectations. Why do whites always try to change other people? Fat acceptance, fag acceptance. It stops now. We won't accept your shit. Go cry about it

Glad someone with some sense finally said something. Always kill the traitors before the enemy.

Man did nothing wrong.

archived article from OP
archive.is/StuNK

Haha you have any idea what a countrywide deportation would lead to?
Wouldn't exactly make your country much safer.
Besides massively crippling your economy leading to civil unrests. Plain naive.

You talk tough now, but next Western (read American) military incursion into the ME you'll be on Sup Forums crying about how white men are evil barbarians with no respect for human life.

Are you so bitter because your mother race mixed? Is your blacker, taller, bigger dick brother who is more socially popular making you live in his shadow? If you just chilled out you wouldn't be sitting on pol all day hating on brown people and your life might take a positive direction. Something to think about

I don't care because I don't live in the ME. In fact I wouldn't mind if the Yanks actually did blast a few of those fuckers off the planet so they stop shitting up my country too. And just FYI it's the whites the cry about whites being barbarians

Also

>Implying America is white

This. If you have one bullet and are faced with a traitor or an enemy kill the traitor every time.

Combat arms is overwhelmingly white, shit skins are too pussy to do anything other than truck driving and refueling in the military. t. army vet

Dude was a Bernie supporting rabid Anti Trump faggot.

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/update-portland-killer-voted-bernie-reported-trump-supporters-police-nothing-video/

His posts

imgur.com/a/QsVkC
imgur.com/a/bBuyf

Trump supporters telling him to leave a rally where he tried to join us and act like a Nazi Sympathizer among us

youtube.com/watch?v=Can4b5XRkxI
youtube.com/watch?v=JZL5-_y9jIY

Archive Links to his facebook posts

archive.is/zhLUH
archive.is/gc8DR
archive.is/2lOqu
archive.is/tkwUT
archive.is/biyEK
archive.is/Ixfdj
archive.is/rxVXR
archive.is/lhXTH
archive.is/Y5lAM
archive.is/HC30f
archive.is/hHHCf
archive.is/j1wF5

Yeah they should have just minded their onw business and everything would be fine. Totally different from terrorism.

>Brought to you by the country of criminals that was literally tossed out to the edge of the world for being such absolute subhumans and have further devolved having intermixed with Aboriginals

He's here in this video:

vimeo.com/215352562

Note how he says nigger and the crowd collectively gasps.

It looks like he liked speaking out in public for free speech.

Civil unrest in Norway if you deported all the shitskins? LOL, funny guy, there would be celebrations in the streets.

Remember all the propaganda libs put out about how it is glorious and righteous to punch people in the face who disagree with them? Probably the reason there isn't a video of this is that they worked themselves into a Maoist rage and decided to be the hero character in the cartoon they shared on facebook.

i wonder who was first to get physical? if they attacked him for saying bad words then it could have been self defense.

>NOT ALL!!!
Doesn't need to be "all". Just enough of them to set Muslims apart from the rest of the population.

Yeah, those shitskins work and rarely commit crime... oh wait.

That's the thing.

I can see people trying to physically remove him or restrain him if he was ranting and raving, but I can see how he might have seen that as a threat.

Lots of unknowns.

no . i mean yes.

Is that what happened? I thought the guy went berzerk or something.

Yeah Isis, not all white is anti-muslim!
#stopbombingpeople
#notallwhite

Literally a liberal/communist who was abusing women for not paying enough taxes (I'm serious).

Two white guys (as always) stepped in to calm him down. He stabbed them to death.

Somehow this is Drumpfs fault.

Literally no idea where the Muslim thing is coming from.

That's all it says.

A dude was ranting and raving, 2 men tried to stop him, and they ended up dead.

We don't know what "stop him" entailed.

restrain an abusive racist commiting a crime

Sup Forums actually defends excessive use of force on law abiding citizens

Fuck the media, I shouldn't have trusted them.

Looking at videos of him:

It doesn't look like he wants to be violent with anyone.

He just says heaps of offensive shit which triggers everyone.

>restrain an abusive racist commiting a crime

That's not a crime in the US.

You can say whatever you want in public.

the murderer was a bernout sanders voter from reddit that went schizo

>racist

Taxation is not racist.

So your choices are:
>civil unrest if you don't deport
>civil unrest if you do deport
Do you see why Merkel and her government are traitors who should be hanged now?

hate speech and insulting a minor is not a crime?

Not in the US

You can say all the means words you want to whomever you want.

The difference is this is a white man in a white country pissed off that muslims are invading and wanting to do something about it. I dont fault camel fuckers for attacking whitey in their own lands at all, we should stay the fuck out and its their right to defend themselves from invaders. Not the same as a camel fucker coming to live in the West and then mass murdering people. One is an act of self defence, one is an invasion.

Paki dicks can't reach western wombs, they're too small
Plus why would you want to create inferior kids? fuck that, stick to goats

Nope. Shit like hate speech is used more so as evidence for the prosecutor when you actually commit a real crime like beating the shit out of a nigger.

so standing near a kindergarden and threatening to kill all babies is perfectly normal and you'd get a pat on the back from the founding fathers for excersising your right to free speech? USA should literally drop the constitution, it is Uganda-tier

You're a fucking idiot. And what do mean with "Uganda-tier"? Most likely you don't even know and only used the term because it sounded good your retarded head.

If you can't handle people saying mean things, then you're perhaps Negro-tier.

If you don't actually kill a baby, what's the problem?

If you're screaming and ranting and raving at children it's possible you are committing child abuse, but not hate speech.

God people are fucking retarded.

Hate speech ISN'T a fucking thing. It's literally a kike and govt tool to control you.

It's really awful and overtly Orwellian. Thanks Bezos.

You should buy one of those real nice CZ P01 pistols and kill yourself with it. Violent threats isn't the same as calling someone a mean name you retard.

using a three hundred year old document written by racist conspiracy theorists from a time of revolution as your moral high ground is fucking retarded

probably people that had zero business being on public transportation. There are crazies on it all the time. You're supposed to ignore them or get a cop, they decided to virtue signal.

Wouldn't expect anything different from ass hurt eurotrash

You're either actually retarded, or trolling. I'm out.

oh my god, neck yourself.

>Get it through your thick fucking skulls Sup Forums.

>Not. All. Muslims.

Not. All. Nazis.

...he began "saying all Muslims should die".

Three men then stepped in to help the girls.Ms Hudson told the Oregonian that one of them said: "You can't get at them like that — they're little girls."

Mr Christian has been charged with offencesincluding aggravated murder, attempted murder, INTIMIDATION and being a felon in possession of a restricted weapon.

I'm not saying that this is the case, but who doesn't see that hate speech is in reality intimidation and inciting violence should think again. That is why in civilized countries it is treated as an offence so that actual violence is prevented from happening. Shouting all Muslims should die in public transport is not free speech. Free speech doesn't mean you can say ANYTHING you want and ANYWHERE you wan't. We don't have absolute freedom. When you start to restrict someone's others rights, such as not feeling fucking scared on your way home from school because of threats and insults, your rights end.

Best part is that he is a Bernie supporting commie scum and also supports BLM.

ALL MUSLIMS SHOULD DIE

FAGGOT

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_battles_and_other_violent_events_by_death_toll#Terrorist_attacks

sort alphabetically then scroll down slowly

Not all white people follow a specific religion. Many aren't even religious.
Almost all Arabs follow Islam. The problem is in this shit religion. And the fact that Muslims keep inbreeding nonstop. They've fucked their relatives into oblivion.

He was a bernout blm democrat.

I think Muslims have to get over themselves and not look back in anger.

There are many white supremacists who now fear for their lives due to the retaliation for this event and it's important for Muslim communities to come together and protect those white supremacists when they're in public or on the bus or train.

As a society we need to come together and coexist but the most important thing is creating an environment where white supremacists feel comfortable and feel like they're not discriminated against so they don't resort to violence.

Keep repeating this to yourself when you are clutching your dead daughter