Cheating Parents

What did you do when you found out one or both your parents were cheating?

Or to word it differently, what would you do?
Should this behaviour be acceptable in society (Just to make my post more politics related)

Laughed because my girlfriend at the time exposed it.

i quickly stopped caring and realised cheating is very common

My Father was cheating on my Mother for the whole time they were together, she kicked him out of the house when I was five. It wasn't a shock to find out he was a cheat, we never even saw him so our expectations of his morality were very low.

Also I got into a fight and got kicked outta my house.

Decided not to get married.

find a good girl
be better parents

Is it really, I feel quite shocked about this at the moment. Hateful.

My parents are both narcissists, it would make 0 difference to how I feel about them. I am waiting for them to die so I can be at peace in my heart. So I can have friends and a life without "sorry about my stalker parents". So I can throw away garbage without it turning back up in my house.

Everyone can make a child, but not many know how to make a parent. Most just palm the kid off to government school.

Due to not being a sub-human poor I've never experienced this.

it is, people aren't that faithful as they would like to be

Cheating in front of your kids has to be the most fucked up thing you can do as a parent.
What kind of nigger tier parents do you have that this is so common.

I would classify myself as upper middle class.

It happened discreetly. But I am still very pissed off about this.

>be 8
>dad's new "friend" is always at the house
>she comes over for dinner parties, even brings me gifts on random days when she comes over
>mom and dad get a "trial seperation"
>2 months later dad begs mom to take him back
>they get back together
>learn 10 years later that dad was having an affair with that "friend"

>fast forward to 17 years old
>parents who used to be sober in AA for 17 years relapse
>full blown alcoholism has returned

>One night at 18 years old go out to bar with dad
>His friend Julie is there at bar
>They dance while I hit on chicks my own age
>Dad drunk as fuck
>I'm driving us back to hotel
>Dad is looking at his phone and asks me to take him to Julie's hotel
>Fuck no dad
>He passes out in car

>Fast forward to 19 years old
>Dad always on business trips
>Mom always drunk on vodka
>One day there is ring at the doorbell
>I go get the door
>Some Arabicish-Moroccan-esque Chad-tier asshole named Raz is at the door asking to see my mom
>It's 11pm
>I wanted to kill him

To this day I have never cheated on any girl I have ever been with

And I am incredibly paranoid that someone will cheat on me.....

Also:
>Fast forward to 22 years old
>I lift weights and consider myself 7.5/10
>Move back to childhood town
>Run into that woman, at a coffee shop, that dad had an affair with when I was 8 years old
>She was very flirty and was rubbing my shoulders
>Could have been eskimo bros with my dad I'm pretty sure if I chose to engage her

This world is fucked up, boys.....

>find a good girl
>be better parents

So basically blame yourself because all people are cunts...

>What kind of nigger tier parents do you have that this is so common.

Literally the higher up the social ladder you are the more acceptable and common cheating is.

I feel your pain.

>Could have been eskimo bros with my dad

Do it faggot!

>cheating is THIS common in western countries
western "civilization"

>tunisia
Literally who

We don't flay our wives alive if they're caught.

I helped my dad cover his affair up for years, although he eventually came clean.

or husbands for that, but I suppose in Islam they're more exalted.

No. The incidence of cheating is not linearly dependent on success (proxied by, say, household income). It's more of a parabola.

It would break my hearth if I knew my parents are cheating. Luckily, culture here is different and parents love each other too much to do thing like this. Btw, going out today with my parents for family time. its rare so im good, leaving house in months desu.

You seem to know nothing about muslim law or tunisian law for that matter

yeah, i didn't expect an australian who lives 90000000 miles away from the rest of the world to know anything except VB,ciggies and raping emus.

Well you're correct

>Father is cheating on mother
Talk to father try to get him to stop
>Mother is cheating on father
Talk to father

I don't respect my mother, she has an associates degree as her highest education, the only job she has ever worked was waiting tables which she stopped doing about 17 years ago. My father has provided for his family and her and put up with her shitty personality and emotional instability (thankfully she mellowed out over the past couple of decades). Even as a small kid I always thought "if my parents ever get divorced I hope my father gets full custody."

Is my opinion hypocritical? Totally, but humans are flawed, my father has in general been a good man worthy of respect and a second chance, if my mother cheats it only illustrates that she is ungrateful.

Be the change you want to see in this world.

I cried because my mom was yelling a lot. I wasn't supposed to be awake.

That sucks dude. Even bigger reason to stay as far right as possible, and advocate for genocide of niggers, kikes and queers

This has made me more distasteful towards having a relationship with a woman.

>You seem to know nothing about muslim law or tunisian law for that matter

Typical sand nigger mentality, "The law and the Qu'ran say Don't do this, so it never happens".

How often do you see shit which is illegal / haram happening in real life? All the fucking time because Muslim's are hypocritical fucks, literally the scum of the earth, which is the only way they can behave given that Mo the Pedo is their "perfect human".

Get fucked sand nigger.

the country where that 1 dude came with a jet ski and started killing people

What happens if a partner is found cheating in India?

Cut that bitch off and haven't talked to her for 27 years.

I really wish cheating wasn't as common these days. 90% of breakups were from the girl's cheating.

Proofs?

>90% of breakups were from the girl's cheating.

Which is always the bf's fault...apparently.

>excusing degenerate behavior

I bet you're from Amsterdam you sick fuck.

I told my mum during sex... "Maybe what we're doing is wrong" she disagreed. She told me: "Bubby is a good boy, be a good boy Bubby". The next day I suffocated the cat with gladwrap.

You're young. Don't make any commitments yet but NEVER go MGTOW. I won't lie. You have it tough now but at least it's not as tough as we had it here as millennials. My generation hit peak jew and degeneracy. At least the tide is turning for you.

I'm talking about my relationships.

I've always been told to "man up" and keep women in line like a pimp. The thing is, why should I HAVE to control a girlfriend like a daughter? I'm wanting a partner, not be a daddy-dom. Why can't I be in a relationship where I trust my girlfriend to not have sexual ADHD, and her trust me? What happened to the two-way street kind of deal?

I can be a man, but I'm not raising an adult baby.

Really depends on the kind of girl you're with. Not all women are cheating whores like r9k would have you believe, but a lot of them do have it in them.

Quality posting, as always, Australia.

Rape an emu? Is that a thing?

Is it your mom? Hit her.
Is it your dad? Cut his car brakes.

>this world is fucked up
Your life dude...at least you got plenty of adventures

If its bf-gf, breakup. if married, they 99% solve it among themselves. if they still don't get it, parents get involved and sort them out. divorces are very uncommen here. If the man cheats/doesn't behave ok, the wife leave him to live with her parents until he gets his shit together, this indicates everyone that the guy is not very good husband and brings shame to his house, this generally is enough to get him to stop doing his shit. In my entire life, i've never seen a divorce.

>have it in them.

Yeah, it's true. Not every girl is guaranteed to cheat, but it seems every female, even the ones that seem perfect, end up being corrupted.

What I've noticed is that the sweetest, most innocent-like ones you'd consider perfect, end up being the easiest to be corrupted due to peer pressure. Who's usually the ones to cause this? Their female friends.

I hate a cheating girl's female friends more than than the girl who cheated.

Protip to anyone. Never go after the shy cutesy girls and never go after geeky girls. Stay away from females with anxiety and BPD.

>I don't respect my mother, she has an associates degree as her highest education

Fucking hell you are a faggot.

You don't respect your mother because she has 'only' an associates degree, which is still more than most of her peers.

Thank you for your response.
I wish it was still dishonourable to get a divorce in Western society.
Such a shame, nowadays divorces are a dime a dozen.
Rather than work through their problems, couples just break it off.

We like to keep it classy.

What type of girl would you suggest?

ik durf te wedden dat jij een kansloos ventje bent

>raping emus
It's backwards you dingus.
Emus raping .

pretended nothing happens?
and lost all fight in marriage for life

they divorced when I was like 11 or 12 and dad fucked off to his side bitch without saying 'good bye'

why is jewgle giving me 25 captchas here, fucking kikes

A Cat is fine too.

mum did when i was about 10 or 12 or something, parents divorced, dad became depressive and alcoholic, i fucking hated her and thought she was a whore and a slut, became emotionally distant, she eventually gave up on me and palmed me off to a mentally unstable, emotionally abusive aunt, then remarried and had a kid

i turned out p shit but that's life amidst western civilisation's collapse i guess

If anyone of you read Tacitus' Germania, you'd know they would execute unfaithful wives in front of a court

I'm somewhat ashamed to admit it, but I got quite literally cucked. Wife of ten years started to fuck the kids guitar teacher... I even wanted to work it out, delude myself that it was positive for the relationship and how we dealt with it for the kids... What's there to work out? The cunt, she even told me: smaller dick, clueless, weaker... He is more like a girl. That's what she wanted, a girlfriend with a tiny dick. They don't need us. The government will support them. They take half your shit when you divorce, but somehow you need to maintain frame so your daughter's don't become their mother's and set an example.

>The thing is, why should I HAVE to control a girlfriend like a daughter?

Simply because the vast majority of women retain the mentality of spoilt teenagers. Even when my mother was in her 70's she had absolutely no impulse control whatsoever, despite the fact that she knew and understood her secretive spending was killing the family.

Sure, NAWALT, but enough are that it is a fucking meme and even for the ones which don't display these childish and irrational behaviours there is nothing stopping them from doing so at any time with society's full support.

Women cannot be trusted to be treated as people, which is why they have traditionally always been treated as chattel.

The great experiment in female emancipation has failed for the simple reason that women are unable or unwilling to change their shitty behaviours.

are one or both of them cheating? which one?

if i found out if one of my parents were cheating i wouldnt care

but if i found out my dad isnt really my dad i would disown my mother

God damn, it would destroy me to have my wife cheat on me like that, for like what, an hour of fun sometime? Is it justified to hurt someone so bad, destroy a marriage just to have some fun couple hours? Feel sorry for you bro

It's not only the education, my dad just passed his o levels and my mom has an advanced diploma. But I respect my dad way more for the hard work he put into raising our family

>using ellipses in that way
You deserved it.

The fuck could I do? I was a kid, barely a teenager. My dad was, and is the biggest fucking cheating dickhead I've ever met and yet my future wholly depends on that sack of shit and how much he doesn't manage to spend off his inheritance with his prostate cancer ridden ass. The fucker is so god damn demented he actually went to a faith healing meeting and thought his cancer was healed, only to find out a year later his PSA had shot through the roof. And he's going there again. Pretty sure my mom cheated on him too but desu I forgive her.