>Roman empire strong
>do everything you can to destroy it.
>kill whites
>organize under emperor barbarossa
>go on crusade, sack constantinople
>kill whites
>time to fight the Muslims
>drown emperor and disband,
>open shitskin floodgates 1st time, paving the way for the ottoman empire.
>serb kebab removal boots ottomans out of europe
>start ww1 to remove serbs and try to reopen shitskin floodgates
>get rekd 1918
>back to the drawing board
>start ww2 to kill as many whites as possible, while faking holohoax to give eternal merchant sympathy.
>get rekt 1945
>merchant sympathy remains
>rise of pc culture
>muh 6 billion
>start eu, fund instability in balkans, reopen shitskin floodgates
>next??

Jewmany is the jew.
Use next ww to turn it into glass plz
The eternal saxon must pay.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angeln
startheory.wordpress.com/2012/11/01/the-imminence-of-eminence/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how can Germany be the Jew if its just a puppet state of the USA?

Other way around Schlomo, American politicians controlled by Jewman financiers from Frankfurt. German politicians controlled by American politicians. Layers to that cake.

How does it feel knowing youve been found out?

Germany didn't start World War One, Leaf. And Germany didn't do anything wrong between 1919-1945, we, more exclusively Churchill, did.

They certainly made it worse thats for sure and they were quick to join it.
Germany is the parasaite of Europe that keeps fucking all of us up

Why do all Brit users hate Germany? Why should we give up on them?

I wanted to insult you but this actually makes sense
That's because US are a puppet state of their 51st state, Shekelland

Maybe if the Entente didn't make recovering impossible for Germany, WW2 wouldn't have happened.

It was more Clemenceau's fault, but I agree, we should have made it much more lenient.

Just the big examples, there is many more minor ones. Like trying to replace the pope with the antipope etc.

The eternal frog.

>The Eternal Kraut

Both Anglos and Germans are pretty terrible jew like people. Stereotypical Jewish behavior

Can Slavs just wipe them out plz
The eternal Kraut deserves no mercy

This.

The Aryan race must be destroyed.

The Anglo should rule the world.

The Anglo perfected civilisation. Common law, Sciences, Maths, Exploration, Psychology, Philosophy, Imperialism, Industrialisation, etc.

The Aryan destroyed everything the Anglo has built.

Imagine a world where Prussia lost the Franco-Prussian war.

We should still be living in paradise and progress.

It's time for the Anglo, Mediterranean and Slavic man to wipe out those Germanic fucks off the face of the map.

Reminder that Anglo-Saxons are Germans, speaking a North-Sea Germanic language.
They are as German as the Dutch in the Netherlands (Dutch means deutsch for those who didn't know) and kin should never fight kin again.
This is a shit thread.

>"anglo-saxons" literally (((judeo-christian values)))

Trying to claim what is not yours Schlomo?

>>"anglo-saxons" literally (((judeo-christian values)))
What? Whom art thou quoting?

Saying the british empire is "anglo-saxon" is like saying the west is built on "judeo-christian" values.

Trying to involve yourself in what is not yours.

The west is built on Christian values
And the British Empire is built on anglo blood.

And Anglos are Germans, hailing from what is the Angeln region in Schleswig-Holstein, modern Germany.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angeln
You are speaking a German language, are of German blood, you can't deny it.

>mfw
oh my god
how could i have been so blind
this whole time i hated germans, wanted nothing but the destruction of germany and all things germanic

how do i cope with this
what do i do next
help

Jewman quotinf jewpedia.

England was built or roman and celt blood.

Now this is some high level delusion.
English is a German language. Reminder that the closest language to English is Frisian, spoken on the Frisian islands by the Frisians who are also Germans. You are calling yourselves after a German region. Deal with it.

anglos stole so many french words that they weren't even bothered to change a few

I find this quite interesting, my leaf fellow.

Especially for someone like me who is a bit into the occult. There's cerainly more or another angle to it.

Referring to Judeo-Germanic word play, this might be of interest:

startheory.wordpress.com/2012/11/01/the-imminence-of-eminence/

Screencap'd, m8.

>sister languages

Germany vs Deutchland

Slavs have sister languages, all names are same/similar. Sorry saxon, we are anglo, you are saxon. Your legacy is the destruction of Europe and ours is the empire on which the sun never sets.

Rome by that time was ruined by the the traitor Constantine.

Anglo-Saxons come from Angeln, in Germany.
Yes, we are brothers by blood.
We are the same.
>your legacy is the destruction of Europe
This is funny coming from you.
Well, this is a b8 thread anyhow, and I have entertained you long enough.

The vile huns need to be crushed again. Can't wait to see Stuttgart and Berlin being firebombed to hell on CNN.
I am glad people are finally waking up to what I have been saying for a while now. The krauts eternal detroyer of civilization.

Bist wohl meschugge. Mit dem Schlamassel habn wir garnichts zu tun.

Alt fags getting btfo at all fronts, ahahahha what a good time to be alive. feels good.

the wish to destroy everything including yourself is buried deep in our minds, just allow it to be a part of you, embrace your inner kraut and let it consume you

we are wreaking havoc in europe and theres nothing you can do to stop it

how can i hone my kraut abilities
do i support refuges now or what

>we
lmao cuck

You put those refugees into camps and teach them how to work to death.

No one on Sup Forums considers the English to be Germanic.

Well, but they are.
Mixed with the Celts that lived there, yes. But they are of German descent. Speaking a Germanic language.

Fun fact: Every german undertstands yiddish.

I do.

>Anglo-Saxons
It's in the damn word, you can't deny it

That's because Yiddish is German for Retards, I mean for Jews.
Mutual intelligibility between languages is nothing new. All English here would probably understand Frisian or Low German or Dutch if they tried.

I know that we are Germanic, but other Germanic Sup Forums users, like Danes, Dutch, Germans, et cetera, do not consider us Germanic.

The majority of them, anyway.

Because we forged our own path and created the largest Empire in human history.

I always saw it as a contest between Germ-man and Jew to see who is the most dispicable, treacherous, deviant, malicious, untrustworthy people on Earth.
Seems like the Jews have them by the nadsack though after round WWll.
The Germans plan a glorious new EU now but one which will sadistically wipe them out of existence - like the only evil they can get away with now is self harm under fuhrer Merkels neo racial extreamism.
Pity.
They were good opponents.
Their evil made us look all heroic and it always meant something when we beat them in a good old fashioned world war because they are not soft.
I'd be all for saving the German but they'd probably shoot me in the back at some point.
Hope the Non EU ones can work a miracle there but it doesn't seem likely.

>Germans
I consider you Germanic.
I am from Schleswig-Holstein, grew up with my great grandfather speaking nothing but Low German and I noticed in elementary school how awfully similar our languages are. Ji sünd as düütsch as wi dat sünd, min fründ.

Thank you, friend. I always find it quite depressing how much our people wish to distance ourselves from each other, and I am quite ashamed that my country allied with France over you.

Don't worry, I am as ashamed of our government ruining everything and our apathetic people doing nothing against it, while hanging their heads in shame of crimes they didn't commit.

We have to choose between a Commie or someone who will make Britain even more like 1984, and our people are not willing to do anything to change it. I believe all will be OK for both of our countries and for Europe, though.

the anglo is a germanic himself

the anglo is part of the problem.

The final red pill is that there will always be red pills

Just accept it all and start improving yourself.

The final redpill is that there isn't a single based leaf poster who isn't behind a proxy

pure coincidence

i believe it was napoleon who said never interrupt your enemy when hes doing a mistake

Oy vey, there is a German flag in that picture, that is bad!
All things German are bad, goyim, you know this!

shut up you stupid duitskike
>that is your future

We are literally the only thing standing between a multicultural europe and glorious christian white europe. You fucked us over and instantly kickstarted the whole multiculturalism shit

Sorry piotyr, you're going to the blood refineries too along with the jewmans

Western Rome collapsed because the Goths (EASTERN Germanics) were pushed westward by Hunnic expansion.

>german flag

Pls dont be nationalistic :(

You boys can destroy each other as much as you like, but why you have to harm peaceful country's like us or finland? We never did anything to any of you, but you only bring pain and depression here? Why?

>the ultimate redpill is that in order for the world to have peace western world need to die

imported muslim OP from Canada blaming the Jews......
big fucking surprise