#FreeKekistan

youtube.com/watch?v=XiR8VDjXMnQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AZeB21sTFdg
amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_c_1_9?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=kekistan flag&sprefix=kekistan ,aps,300&crid=2H79PJ7J6W0Q8
youtube.com/watch?v=mJGyt2Z82hM
youtube.com/watch?v=lFKOa22wOL4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck off Sargon

KYS

How is this real life

That black guy at the end made me cry with laughter

this whole kekistan thing is the cringiest shit i have ever seen, people dont even realise how cringey it is.

Fuck off

Get out.

Hey guys

Alt-right here

I take this very seriously and so should you

No fun allowed as this is serious business

Also, I just got up to the part where the fat girl... They fucking showed a video of a fat girl doing a somersault into the twin towers and blowing them up on television. I can't stop laughing.

AHAHHAH

THEY THINK BIG MAN TYRONE IS SARGON AND CLAIM HE STARTED KEKISTAN

secret code words:

>SJW: stingy jew
>cuck: lover of fat women
>trap: hot girl I want to rape

Normies get out!

Just stop

>kekistan
> -istan, dirty sandnigger suffix
>diverts nationalism from your own country to some cringy imagined nation
kekistan is a kike diversion

its fake. the op says so himself

This video was obviously made by some newfag trying to be youtube famous.

>TRAP: hot girl I want to rape
replace girl with guy then sure

>>implying sjws are not stinky jews

>kikestan has revealed themselves as the true enemy

They should at least month lurking Sup Forums before doing any sort of reports on it. But that would mean that they would have taken their first step to become Sup Forumstards.

> -istan, dirty sandnigger suffix
what about Kazakstan?

this is ametur looking to be actually made by an actual TV station. please burgers ensure me that this is the case.

Look up Project Chanology, then you will see that this is the second most cringiest shit this site has done.

Coincidentally Proj Chanology was where Faggot Anonymous was born. This Kek bullshit will probably be the birth of the Magapede Anonymous or some shit.

Regardless they are all summer-fags in the end

Apparently there's this new thing where some SJWs are referring to themselves as SJEWS. I hope it catches on.

this shit has gone too far

please stop

Just started it and this narrator has the most autistic voice I've ever heard lol

It's literally fake news you retards, read the creator's comments.
The top rated r/t_d comments thinking its legit are so fucking stupid.

Did they just say that Tyrone is Sargon?

>when your little internet pasttime-religion that spiced up your shitposting and even motivtated lazy Sup Forumsacks to to ungergo psyops all over the internet turns into some worldwide fad because of one pseudointellectual yewtuber starting project chantology 2.0
well it was fun while it lasted. I`m really curious to see if pepe will transform into something new again or if he will die as a god

Yeah, they fabricate their own flavour of fake news for the sake of stiring more shit. My theory is that they try to hijack the plane that is the internet as we know it at the moment and crash it with no survivors so that the web can be wild again.

fake as fuck

Many will fall for it. By the time a copious amount of people realize that it's fake it'll be too late stop the train.

youtube.com/watch?v=AZeB21sTFdg

nice digits, btw

Fucking cringe.

>kekistan
Cancer
fuck me i gtfo to that fucking retarted cripple, i mean cnn, slider threads, out right sjw trolls.

"I think human consciousness is a tragic misstep in evolution. We became too self-aware. Nature created an aspect of nature separate from itself - we are creatures that should not exist by natural law... We are things that labor under the illusion of having a self, that accretion of sensory experience and feelings, programmed with total assurance that we are each somebody, when in fact everybody's nobody... I think the honorable thing for our species to do is to deny our programming. Stop reproducing, walk hand in hand into extinction - one last midnight, brothers and sisters opting out of a raw deal. "

~Reminds me of the two people with the second name Hitler who refused to have children to end the blood line
But in this case, it's the human race.

The only thing cringier than these kekistanis is the way the normies are reporting on them.

It was only 2:40 into this video that I realised it wasn't actually an MSNBC video

The priestess of kek is an absolute qt

This really is the absolute cringiest thing Sup Forums has ever done, and that's including that bullshit with scientology.

>hillary and obama are good
>trump is bad
God I hate msnbc

Roses are red
Violets are Blue
Hillary is bad and
Trump is good

back to plebbit

You fucking bigot. Stop oppressing my people! I've had it with your "Kekistan is a joke" shit. We are proud of our heritage!

Fucking normie REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Trap
>Women when i want to rape

its wrong but right at the same time.

>cringey
>not cringy

Please stop shilling this.

you have to go back

Yeah, I can't wait for the next phase. Bored of Pepe now.

Seeing it on TV makes it even more retared. Didn't think that was possible.

i couldn't finish the video. the cringe was making me gag. i know nbc is goofy but that doesn't excuse grown people spending time on this retardation. now i wish hillary had won.

Cult of Kek is a cultural good, Kekistan is just a reddit-tier youtuber and people with an ounce of product design experience cashing in on wannabe-edgelord normies who will pay huge markups for products with the most recent memes on them.

>SJW
>Stingy jew
>Cuck
>fat women
>trap
>hot girl I wanna rape

MY
GODDAMN
SIDES

>Sup Forums has ever done
it's reddit that made it be cringy as fuck

The most marginalized people on the internet

kazaksthan is a shithole too.
only bavaria is the paradise.

>SJW = stingy Jew
>trap = hot girl I want to rape

Where did they even come up with that shit?

this. You think it's just a joke, then retards latch onto it like it's significant. They have no self awareness.

dude i couldn't fucking breathe when i saw that

It's a fucking parody you retards.

>Trap
>Hot woman I wanna rape

Which one of you did this?

i cant really tell which is true or not after that Rachel Maddow shitfest

Too many levels of kek in that video

Do you people not understand how cringey this shit has become?

triggered snowflake shill detected

glad my grand-grandfather never emigrated to the USA

They're manifesting kek into reality. You have no idea what's going on and why.

how do half of you not realize thats a satire video tho

we should forget about kek and pepe is too mainstream now

let's all love Lain

This.
It's just a bunch of CIVIC teenagers in youtube comments.

This is fake..

if this was on the news and my parents were there I'd slit my throat without thinking twice

and people still fall for it

can someone tell at what point of the peterson "intrerview" was the kekistan part?

where the fuck can i get a flag of this already
i dont want to give money for that 3 genders civicuck pozzed bullshit, also i doubt any of them are in real 1488 green

I enjoyed the Kek memes and pepe will always have a special place in my heart but this shit is genuinely fucking retarded. It's like the kid in grade school who takes a joke too far, over using it and ruining it for everyone.
Notice the Kek and Pepe memes went away after this Kekistan shit started. No one finds it funny anymore because they ruined the joke.

amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_c_1_9?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=kekistan flag&sprefix=kekistan ,aps,300&crid=2H79PJ7J6W0Q8

nope, that's all specifically what i said im NOT buying

>127455061
nvm found it
youtube.com/watch?v=mJGyt2Z82hM

SECRET CODE WORDS
>Snowflake
Black Person
>SJW
Stingy Jew
>Cuck
Men that love obese women
>Trap
Hot girl I wanna rape

Is this real? Or just a really well done video by an user? I can't believe they would show that fat girl flipping into the WTC on TV, or play Shadilay etc

You download this very image and go find a website that sells custom-made flags. Might be a bit expensive though.
I don't know of any Amazon/eBay seller that sells this specific flag especially considering I made it.

I can give you the Illustrator file if you need it in even higher res for printing btw.

Ayyy thats what I took away from it too. Hory shiet

Yeah I just figure any printshop will sperg out and reject it and try to report me to the authorities (jokes on them i'm already on every list 7 times over) and charge the fuck out of my card for the swastika

Yup

This.

Anyone that shouts REEEEEE in real life should be put down like a rabid dog/nigger

>haha maymay those 4channers lololo KEK haha but we aren't even posting to get integers somehow this is still relevant because we are zoz

((( THEY ))) Know exactly what they are doing.
Reporting fake meanings to these words is a calculated , tactical distraction . a flash bang..

Football and soap operas are not the only distraction out there anymore. The bottomless web is doing a fine job of keeping you from END THE FED studies. This is how NWO keeps creeping forward.

holy shit. i made this. thanks for posting!

wow. They really fucked up the code words.

snowflake = nigger
sjw = stingy jew
cuck = men love fat women
trap = hot girl i wanna rape

youtube.com/watch?v=lFKOa22wOL4

>namefag with patreon
>autism maymay
>sargon
lurk moar

So basically, what you are saying, is that you long to be one of the cool kids?
Whatever is deemed most cringey, by the majority, of fucktards, on/pol/ is how you are gonna make all your life decisions, between who, and what you like?
...And you think you are anti-conformist, and anti-PC?
Fascinating.

Same thing I just said, only a little louder.
I don't wanna be a conformist user, most of you are the dumbest fuckers, on earth.
Go somewhere else, and pretend to be anti-PC, while pushing your own pussified brand, of PC.
You are a fucking JOKE.
Everyone is laughing at you.

This was posted yesterday and then again 2 hours later after it was discovered satirical.
sage

...And you expect me, to take credit, for everything in a video, I thought was funny?
Have you ever heard, or Rachel Maddow?
I think you two, would get along.