Are we all living in our own Weimar Republic? And by that, are we living in a Weimar WORLD?

Are we all living in our own Weimar Republic? And by that, are we living in a Weimar WORLD?

Good question. The political world of our days is utterly shitty and corrupt. The elites pay no attention to the rising anger of the base. Meanwhile, just as in the Weimar republic, the invasion of heathens (then Jews from Eastern Europe, now sandniggers from other hellholes) won't stop.

Some form of cleansing is inevitable. Only question is: How many more years before it starts?

Around 6

more like 10-20
I have a feeling Jews will scheme up a WW before it happens though.

I have a feeling the slavs are going to have their own migration period in Germanic countries. The dysfunctional governments won't be able to stop them.

I hope soon user

History doesn't repeat itself but it (((echoes))) a lot.

> The Wilheminian values were further discredited as consequence of World War I and the subsequent inflation, since the new youth generation saw no point in saving for marriage in such conditions, and preferred instead to spend and enjoy.

> Prostitution rose in Berlin and elsewhere in the areas of Europe left ravaged by World War I. This means of survival for desperate women, and sometimes men, became normalized to a degree in the 1920s. Prostitution was frowned on by respectable Berliners, but it continued to the point of becoming entrenched in the city's underground economy and culture. First women with no other means of support turned to the trade, then youths of both genders.

> During the era of the Weimar Republic, Germany became a center of intellectual thought at its universities, and most notably social and political theory (especially Marxism) was combined with Freudian psychoanalysis to form the highly influential discipline of Critical Theory—with its development at the Institute for Social Research (also known as the Frankfurt School)

> Jewish intellectuals and creative professionals were among the prominent figures in many areas of Weimar culture.

This. I'm convinced Jews are trying to start WW3 between the Middle East and the Western World. Don't let them send you out there. Stay home, have as many children as you can, and practice positive heritage pride as opposed to hateful racism which is easily demonized and antagonized by the media.

We're gonna what now?

Migrate to germanic countries?

That's the past, nigger. We did that over the beginning days of the EU. People are coming back now.

Life here is better than in the west nowadays.

It would be more likely that its the other way around

They probably want the Middle East wrecked so they are the only functional state there. And it's whitey who's supposed to do that for them.

>People are coming back now.
That's what I've heard too, especially when eastern yuros start thinking about having kids.

Over the past 2 years about 30.000 Germans left Germany for Hungary

Let's hope they don't bring their liberal poz with them. It happens in France too, we have super liberal people moving out of cities to go to the whitest parts of the country but that will never admit it's because of the poz and diversity. I heard it's the same with commiefornians in burgerland.

Yes.

You will soon, when the Euro tanks and you drown in the shit you've been pushing on the rest of us for the last 30 years you unbearable cuck.
You deserve all that is coming to you, I hope they sell you to the Somalis and use the money to gas your family. This is all your fault.

Almost all students and shit who fell for their parents meme of a better life in the west (western propaganda was really successful) come back in about 4-5 years. Very disillusioned.

With kids its a very different story, because while the west is unsafe it still offers better financial security, which you never have here. And schools are a bit better, most of the time. So you bite the bullet and stay, like it or not, sometimes. Some people who are perfectly happy in the west immigrate back east with kids, because its safer. Depends.

I've seen dozens of Germans in Ikea here in Sofia (I was refurbishing my place), all talking about settling here and looking really happy about it. I also don't think it's a meme.

It depends, again. But by and large, these people move because they are absolutely sickened by liberal crap and they are if anything VERY determined not to fall for the same meme again.

I have, however, seen the occasional brit preaching love and peace like a deluded fuck.

Not too concerned though, we have plenty of traitors of our own too.

>Liberals moving to Hungary

I think not

Yeh, liberals are extremely racist, they'd never be able to stand living amongst foreigners.

Its not.
I mean Germans were present in those areas for almost thousand years now until WW2 so it is not something special I guess.
Thinking about moving as well, this country is insufferable.
I want to keep my guns though

Liberals here hate Hungary, Orban is called a dictator by the MSM.
People were enraged because he wouldnt allow Soros to influence his country with his little university

Yeh, I know they were present. I went to a German beer place (beerary? whatever in english) yesterday, it was started by an actual German about 100 years ago. Shit was so cash, there were paintings of a pitch-black nigger serving beer and Germans gazing at him like "what the fuck".

Anyway, what guns? You're allowed guns?

I know, but also liberals couldn't stand foreigners anyway. Liberals are unironically racist as fuck.

Every time I go to Germany I'm looked down upon as total scum. They will still beg me to dick their wives and daughters because I'm a different shade of white, but it'll be because I'm a poor sod born of a different race and they will ultimately get more out of it than I do.

>Anyway, what guns? You're allowed guns?

Yes, you got to have a license though

It is not like liberals had any control over their degenerate thoughts otherwise they would not be liberals.

But I do not think liberals would migrate to eastern Europe, they fear it.

we're not quite at that level of degeneracy

You can have guns with a license anywhere, mate. It's just a meme psychological test here.

We do not even have a test you just need to check a box stating that you are not mentally ill.
But you have to have a "reason" to own a gun and for most people its hunting, sportshooting or collecting.

>homosexuality is legal
>trannies
>human races are seen as equal society wide
>no need to marry
>atheist

This is much worse than Weimar friendo

>Our own Weimar Republic
Define please. Germany is at a completely different situation than it was after WWI.
The only country, that could actually be seen as somewhat a Weimarian republic would be Russia
>Lose a war nobody felt was being lost due to propaganda
>Feel like your long held beliefs are kicked by the victors
>Shrink from an empire surrounded by other super powers to a highly efficient country, surrounded by smaller states with Russian history and Russian minorities
>Feel threatened
>Have a democracy implemented, but hate the people who did it and the victors
>Feel like the former enemies are collapsing into degeneracy
>See a general rise in authoritarian leadership around you
>Have wars with smaller nations around you, that strengthen nationalism
>Have a personal cult around the leader established after terrorist attacks destabilized the country

>We do not even have a test you just need to check a box stating that you are not mentally ill.

This is what I meant by test.

Here you don't even need a reason, because you can tick off personal protection as one (I think, it used to be like this). Either way, it's hilariously easy to get a license. My brother has one, my friend has one. It's a matter of affording one here, really.

Same here, til 1973 we had the Gun Laws of the third Reich (without the discriminatory parts i.e. no guns für jews, gypsies and commies).

That meant you could buy longguns and ammo without any checks or licenses or registration at age 18.

>tfw the gun laws of the third Reich were more liberal than our current ones