Baby Drumpf wants his two scoops right now!!!!

Baby Drumpf wants his two scoops right now!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4vWv-IYxe70
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why is Trudeau shown positively when he's a fuck up? Why is Merkel as well?

It should be one giant play pen full of children.

>he thinks this triggers us

liberals memes everyone

fake pic merkel is unmarried and probably doesnt even know howt o use a stroller

lmmaooo i love baby trumps

Merkel doesn't have kids.
Neither does Macron
Nor May.

mamma merkel can i has 2 scoops of ice creams pls

lol blumpffft btfo

i would of added the one in there where he congratulates himself on his syria bombing

hey man he is "our" guy (((((((nu-pol))))))

Should add the one where he confused syria with iraq

Why is it that everyone who sells out to the dark forces of (((globalism))) begins looking like a sith lord?

Is being a little person humorous to these people? Are they laughing at a groups physical deformities?

It's nice to Macron to share his toys for once

you are a shill for globalism, for a petty clique of bankers.Thats who you suck up to.Of course you dont get any out of it.You are shilling for because you are a coward.

This is predictable Belgium evil, shrinking the President like that and giving him to an EU Witch.
If there were any truth in Belgiums meme mini trump would be fiddled and diddled rotten by the cuck crew.
Even there in that bowl of dicks the leaf stands out as extra knobbish

look mohammed (german flag) noone cares about your fake posts, get back to the rape pool and have a swim with Akbar

Germany is saying what we all suspect Belgium.
Are you a globalist Walloony?

funny coming from the eu country with the biggest cesspool of mudlslime

>invade syria
>cold war with russia
I wish i was stupid enough to write something like that

why Trudeau and Merkel faces trigger me so much lads?
youtube.com/watch?v=4vWv-IYxe70

nope, just a casual shitposter

thats hilarious achmed inshallah rafiq

We lost 4 heroes in the past 1 year

First he was literally Hitler now he's a toddler under Merkel's care. Really activated my synapses.

there is a lot of talk of it being rapid onset Alzheimer's.. If you listen to him talk a few years ago he's coherent now he randomly devolves into random word salad

The left still can't meme.
No passion, no variety always the same one or two hyperbole accusations over and over again.

stay mad drumpfkin

>stay mad drumpfkin

BGLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLUMPGHJGUJHJKHJKHDFFFFFF

AM

I

RITE

>Muh Russia
>literally proofs my argument
Keep being a shallow boring simpleton

Perfect map of Netherlands doesnt exi-

>If you listen to him talk a few years ago he's coherent now he randomly devolves into random word salad

It's sad that we insist on electing geezers (for the most part) to the presidency, like they gain wisdom as their mental faculties decay. The same thing is true of the younger retarded Bush. When he was governor of Texas he could make a persuasive coherent speech, unlike the crap he spewed as president.

On the other hand, it's frightening to consider Zuckerberg or the equivalent right-wing 30 something as president.

You know if they made a fat trump meme it would actually catch on because there is some actual truth in it. Why don't they do that?

This "meme" just leaves us confused coz trump is a big guy and towers above almost every leader.

>a big guy and towers above almost every leader.

Haha oh em gee. This r so funny! This makes me hate Trump. Damn tiny things, like your dick I guess!

Why can't Agenla Merkel dress properly? her jacket doesn't even fit her properly. I hate Theresa May but at least she looks respectable.

*Angela

You could at least used a believable picture like this. No wonder your memes aren't working. You don't even put in any effort!

let's see if that shit actually happens, after the Cold War you fat bastards really lost your edge.

Trump in a golf cart was embarrassing though

That is practically real. Comey is several inches taller, and Trump's eyes seem to be focused on Comey.

I don't think anyone is fooled by the tiny trump pictures. They're just funny to some of us.

kek

off to the backpage u go

The way trump hangs to the side always triggers me, someone fix this shit!

this must be fake

This tbqfh
Politicians are all scum and should be shot by fire squad

get out of my country you fucking nigger

This. Memes have to be grounded in truth, and doing small Trump (despite of his big guy status) results in nothing.

They are so unfunny wouldn't be surprised if they were professionally pushed.

woah boy im so triggered ree