To Those Exploiting The Manchester Attack To Push Further Hatred

youtube.com/watch?v=vIa86lQYKP0

It really made me think, maybe we gone too far, maybe we shouldn't be so bigoted.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q9dwHYu_EK4
youtube.com/watch?v=3Y1LIAE8FlQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5NFOJBIZLr8
youtube.com/watch?v=eMmzNuNKZcE
youtube.com/watch?v=7lYzjZp9SJg
youtube.com/watch?v=qDe_CQYUWnY
youtube.com/watch?v=CQn-nQLuSJs
youtube.com/watch?v=n4uQqvhufWs
youtube.com/watch?v=eP2wOSDeYBA
youtube.com/watch?v=bTOf5nTZZNU
youtube.com/watch?v=s_a9EDSYiKw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is the next video about white supremacists?

That like/dislike ratio

They're winning

They haven't made that one yet. Don't worry, they'll be all over it and making false equivalences all day.

The internet has spoken

kek please claim these muslim loving faggots

Come on, everybody knows terrorists aren't real Muslims, the real ones a gay hipsters that don't mind a drink or two.
youtube.com/watch?v=q9dwHYu_EK4

>Don't defend your own

The left is like a cheating woman you confront that somehow turns it around to blame you for her being a whore. They're insane.

Delete your upvote immediately, faggot

Erry single time.

That chubby native Cuckistani is a notorious arsewipe.
WTF has Manchester got to do with him?
Why is a shill using what happened at the Arena?
Oh yeah, that's what fat goofy shills do.

>muslims have to follow the book to be real
>Christians don't, its all a methapor anyways

We're not pushing anything, we're just saying "I told you so".

It looks like he's saying
"The niggers dick was this long and I had to open my mouth like this"

Unlike theirs, ours isn't an instruction manual from God himself regulating every aspect of your life.

Sending people to live in their homelands isn't hatred or bigotry, it's an act of love.

Mandatory, never gets old:
youtube.com/watch?v=3Y1LIAE8FlQ

It was a hoax. The psychopaths in charge always try to get you with emotions. Anyone pushed by the (((media))) is one of them, working against the masses. Don't get into their bullshit arguments, they are all scum.

Oh... look at that. Seems that TYT subscribers approve of TYT content. Who would've thunken....

i like how the first several posts are defending the muslims then all the non shills come in and fuck it all up

Funny enough, that is exactly what he was saying. Good call user.

Now it isn't , tell that to the sects of Christianity

Why even try to excuse your fake narrative?

When was the last time a Christian killed anyone because the book told him to? Where does the Bible say how I should wipe my ass, how many times I need to wash my hands if I touch a doggo or a million other things?

Liven up your day anons. Come watch Boss Hog in action, throwing down negros and arresting coal burners.

The link even has "nog" in it.

Bonus points for anyone that can correctly guess the number of babies daddies the chick with 5 kids has.

youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=NogQGS0yoFc

problem is muslims are copmletely divided fromthe rest of the population as white people move out as they move in and it's only getting worse. Nobody has a solution

so what is his solution?

The final one, of course.

>jump on the bandwagon, user

hey achmed get out of my fucking country with your anti-christian hate-speech.
"muh some weird (personality-cults) of christianity comprising around 0.00001% of christians compare to 90% of muslims who are sunnis"
Christianity is purely a psychological religion, where judaism and islam are physical; the premise for BOTH is male circumcision.
islam is poison in all of the ME countries as well as the Nations it seeps into. you have to get the fuck back to your own country.

really chinkd my yoghurt

They don't seem to have a solution except "lets have more muslims come here" or some other crappy ideology

> muh IRA
> muh Christian abortion clinic bombings
youtube.com/watch?v=5NFOJBIZLr8

They think there is a pro-LGBT liberal waiting to get out in every muslim, that given enough time they will turn just like them. Watch them kvetch and get angry when you point out that's obviously not working.
youtube.com/watch?v=eMmzNuNKZcE

> recognizing that moslems are fundamentally incapable of co-exisitng with civilized societies due to repeated and regular atrocities is "exploitation" of the latest atrocities
> pretending those atrocities never happened is the only reasonable course of action...
> lefty logic. not even once.

Isn't this guy a muslim & isn't he funded by Al-jazeera ? so why should anyone listen to a word he says on such a topic.

> i asked them to leave and take the alcohol with them..
>[cop] who's them?
>err those ..the ..the guy in the shirt

NIGGAS

To die a boiling frogs death

>IHOPs aren't even safe anymore

we are witnessing the second fall of Rome

> Stop eating meat!
> Said the wolf to the sheeps

Pathetic. They are constantly gender / race baiting the US public. They literally make money by milking disaster after disaster.

But the REAL monsters are a bunch of neckbeards and autists on Sup Forums.

Yeah. Freemasons and what not.

Will the kuffar ever learn?
youtube.com/watch?v=7lYzjZp9SJg
youtube.com/watch?v=qDe_CQYUWnY
youtube.com/watch?v=CQn-nQLuSJs
youtube.com/watch?v=n4uQqvhufWs
youtube.com/watch?v=eP2wOSDeYBA
youtube.com/watch?v=bTOf5nTZZNU

But wait, this is the one that matters
youtube.com/watch?v=s_a9EDSYiKw

it's the jews fault. right fights the left, left fights the right and they take the shekels home