>#notallmuslims
>hate crime to criticize Islam
>refugees welcome

White terrorist
>all whites must die
>privileged
>toxic masculinity

None of it makes sense unless you recognize they are anti-white

It just proves that we cannot live together peacefully with other races. Multiculturalism leads to lower social cohesion, conflicts and war. It would be the best to have a homogenous White nation (with eugenics).

I stop watching news.
I stop browsing the internet.
I stop hanging out with SJWs
I stop using social media.

Instead

I lift
I clean my guns
I play music
I make friends that aren't self-loathing whites
I make time for my family and for self development

And it's amazing, it's like these faggots no longer exist. And more importantly, when you do come across them, the illusion that you're surrounded by them fades away and you can confront their jackassery head on without fear of repercussion.

just have some statistics on Hand
If they get at you just pull those stats out
BTFO them in 1 Minute

you just agree and amplify

>Oh god this is terrible, better stop demonizing white people and start listening to white supremacists before they radicalize and kill more people, not all white people, we will win by embracing and loving white nationalists, blah blah blah import more whites into the country before we anger them more and cause more attacks which we will then be responsible for because we oppressed these people so much

They will just ignore the stats. They are brainwashed cult members. Like Heaven's Gate or Jim Jones's Peoples Temple

Just nod and smile. Try to improve yourself. One day when you're strong, powerful and respectable, you can actually make a difference and proudly show who you really are. Right now all you can do is nod and smile.

By not asking stupid questions on an anonymous mongolian yak milk enthusiast forum. Now fuck off OP, you are a faggot

who the fuck reads vogue

most of the worst libcuck shit is from sites that are only populated by libcucks

ive never been disappointed with fox news

>White male terrorists are an issue we should discuss

Sure. Why not.

Breivik.

McVeigh.

Roof?

There was a guy in Canada recently.

They're interesting because they're so incredibly rare.

KEK

The one on the right was fake news anyway. A hoax.

Pretty much this.

>Wow
>I guess we should stop oppressing and disenfranchising whites and invading their lands

>w-what...?

>Isn't that what causes terrorism?

>y-yes, b-but, it is...I mean...

>Glad we see eye to eye, Chaim. So when are you packing your bags?

>literally only 3 or 4 white "terrorists" recently.
>thousands of muslim attacks around the world
why are we discussing this again?

>teenvogue
Fuck. I'm honestly guessing middle aged white spinsters.

this is best strategy

Getting in shape, meditating on a daily basis, saving some money, honing survival skills

It is an issue dumbass

These white boys is going crazy

The much better Teen Vogue one imo is "How to be a protestor" or something where they tell you how to hide your face and not get gassed lmao. I had no idea teen vogue had moved away from being a teeny bopper magazine and saw that a few months back

It is not an issue for me, it does not affect me negatively in any way. On the contrary, it benefits me if non-Whites are removed.

>brainwashing teen girls to think white males are badass monsters that make them wet

problem?

I've never encountered a person who has said anything like this in earshot of me. Only SJW's and Sup Forums read this

>ignoring stats

This is what we do here. White mass killers are everywhere. But we shouldn't criticize them online, because that's what they use for their recruiting material. It's exactly like ISIS.

its just the kikes tempting their 100th+/next expulsion/persecution/"""shoah"""

>sense
>this post
What were you trying to say, again?

The left largely gave up pushing class warfare when they couldn't make any headway with it and switched to race warfare, which has been more successful for them.
It's ironic that they accuse their ideological opponents of being Nazis when neo-Marxism promotes race-hatred more than the real Nazis did.

Wow a whole two white supremacist terrorists in the last decade. Truly this is a big problem, much much worse than Islamic encroachment into the west.

so what you are telling me is that we should start looking at the minorities.

>confront their jackassery head on without fear of repercussion.
Until they find out who you are and get you fired from your job.

Who wants to bet that "Lincoln Blades" real name is Ezra Shekelstein?

only in cucked countries

Exactly. Openly confronting SJW insanity is a luxury of the self-employed.

> (OP)
>It just proves that we cannot live together peacefully with other races. Multiculturalism leads to lower social cohesion, conflicts and war. It would be the best to have a homogenous White nation (with eugenics).

>Kenny is this tall
Getting on a diet served him well. Nice jawline

This. Race war now

Ameriblob kids are being radicalized by a stupid anime board. Whatever is in the water, it is magic.

Well, you don't have to be looking at them, if you just fire in their general direction with overwhelming firepower.

Whites pay nearly all the taxes and produce nearly all the economic growth, but let's replace them because some study by a Jew said to

>These white boys
you only feel safe calling us boys because you haven't actually dealt with us irl.

no more talk.

they know they are full of shit.
What they are trying to do is basically go "see how it feels white people" and try to make us feel some type of way about having "white terrorist' on a news headline.
>doesn't feel good when they are calling white men terrorists does it, well maybe you shouldn't be so quick to call muslims terrorists
that is their angle

i get it but i don't get it because obviously terrorist attacks by muslims are happening all over the planet, they are taking over entire cities, killing people en masse in the name of islam so it's not even comparable and they know that.
there is also the
>a white mass shooter will be called crazy, a muslim shooter will be called a terrorist

they know this is factually correct as well, a white shooters is usually a person with a history of mental health problems who is a recluse loser who's world has come crashing down and is going to selfishly make a bunch of people pay for it, and some times they justify it with a political motive. When it's a muslim terrorist it's usually somebody who is young, capable, has friends, has family, has job opportunities etc. and simply wants to larp as a jihadi.

The know this too which is why they can't really win this mindfuck game in the end. You cannot defeat truth.

Right

To be honest though, both are crazy. Mussies in general have lower IQ and other problems due to inbreeding being far more rampant in Islamic enclaves and the fact that it has been going on for the entirety of their religion that made inbreeding a more acceptable practice.

Inbreeding has nothing to do with it. They are stupid because they are closer to niggers than whites. That's it.

Deflect deflect deflect cucks. If you are white hating sjw, do what your philosophy dictates and commit suicide !

but one has a history of being crazy and the left knows this, or maybe they don't i don't know. They think everybody is the same so that is basically the main problem.
The thing that bothers me most is it's not just terrorism that is the problem, they treat not muslims like garbage which is why you see things like rape gangs, which is why they have no problem being involved with crime that effects non muslims, even in other areas of life, for example somebody in my family had a pakistani therapist who among other things dealt with woman who had been abused which is hilarious, he was an old pakistani man who most likely smacks the shit out of his own wife, and absolutely grew up watching his father/uncles treat woman like shit in general because that is their culture, and people on the left seem to not even recognize that kind of thing.

The ideology that we're all "the same" and that "race is only skin deep" is an understandable, misguided but benevolent idea and it's going to cause the collapse of our society.

> (OP)
>It is not an issue for me, it does not affect me negatively in any way. On the contrary, it benefits me if non-Whites are removed.

Isn't removing non-whites what we want brother? At least from white countries

what about hapas