They're not bluffing Poland. You better open your borders

They're not bluffing Poland. You better open your borders.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i6gxMiK-7AM
web-beta.archive.org/web/20141001103754/http://ec.europa.eu/dgs/policy_advisers/archives/experts_groups/docs/rapport_complet_en.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=aWJ8X3mt8Io
youtube.com/watch?v=wulM9EFAu6k&t=331s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We already have. Just for Europeans only, but these days this includes all sorts of niggers

fight back

Send a fucking GROM unit down to Brussels to shut those cunts up!

Be strong and proud, defend yourselves against the plague !

What, quit the Schengen zone? We're probably one of its biggest users too

Poland makes me so wet.

Resistance is futile, Poland! You will open those borders

Our government made it clear that fines are lesser evil than taking any numbers of INVADERS
They aren't refugees - they passed first peaceful country
They aren't immigrants - they don't want to OBEY OUR LAW

Also Vatican started to push that Poland need to make "humanitarian corridors" for refugees
Our government hasn't responded and pope starts to get nervous and make us do it
This conflict is more hard for us, because Catholicism defines Poles
We were always Christians, it is our identity
It's time for identity crisis

well well well

or else what?

and if Polan wants a giggle they can put shitty camps next to the German border and the fugees will be back in Merkelstan over night.

This thread again eh.
Ok we shall take in immigrants, why not

Or what? What's the leverage?

you aren't even polish you cuck

kek papa francis is a fucking cuck

So what if you end up paying some fines? The EU ends up with more cash, and what do they do with that cash? They give it all to you and other Europoor countries. The "fines" you would be paying would just be paid by the richer European nations

The current pope is a fucking joke. He is selling out catholicism completely (probably for pretty shekels) I hope someone gets rid of him one way or the other.

>Our government made it clear that fines are lesser evil than taking any numbers of INVADERS

It's really just larping, because in reality no refugees actually want to be here, other than as a passage to Germany.

We can pay it for a year or two
If Europe doesn't turn it's tide or fucking EU bureaucrats don't change their mind in making Poland a scapegoat, cause they already looks like cucks and want to show how tough they are, then we will just leave EU
Or our people will behave like cucks and choose government that will take refugees. We have elections in 2019
If Poles want to be safe from leftists then we quit EU, if Poles want to take refugees then we no longer pay and take them in
And fines work on making this decision faster

Don't get him idea that he is weak, because weak man offended tend to show off their power
And then he will excomunicate us

Can the fine be vetoed by Hungary+Poland?

Normally yes, if they would stick to their laws, but they don't give a damn about any of their laws, because they are the fucking lawmakers

It really looks funny, because for example Hungary as the only country obeyed EU laws of immigration, when 'refugee crisis' started to take place
It's rest of EU who violated them

Remain strong Poland, when Europe and the US fall it will be you who will have to carry the Torch of Civilization.

>Also Vatican started to push that Poland need to make "humanitarian corridors" for refugees

You Catholics probably regret hating on your protestant neighbors now

>Or our people will behave like cucks
I've heard that the youngs in the big cities are cucked. Is it true?

The current pope is a jesuitic leftist.
They are sold to the jews.

It's the filthy protestcucks who were always hating on true christians (catholics). And they're the ones getting fucked by Ali Baba and the 40 refugees right now.

Is there a way we can show our support to Hungary&Poland? Start some faggy hashtag? Maybe tweet at the Prime ministers?. I know it sounds gay af, but if they know most of the world is behind them it might help them stay strong.

> because in reality no refugees actually want to be here
shouldn't the productiveness genes from the Germans that raped you and the financial powers from your Jewish genes make you guys rich?

Poland stronk!

>we were always christians

Someone hasn't become truly redpilled It seems

Yes, we have like 30% of people who want to take those poor people hurt by war
Most of them are at least reasonable that they want to take small portion of woman and children, but knowing EU we won't be able to choose who we want
They are losing now, but tide can always turn

I honestly hope that (((Macron & Merkel))) get shot in the head.

Tweeting at their prime ministers should work. It worked with Le Pen

Why did Europe start to letting refuges in at the first place?

Oh am I shaking.

Are you racist or something?

>Most of them are at least reasonable that they want to take small portion of woman and children,

But that isn't reasonable.
Why are Women prioritised over men when they are basically worthless fucks?
Why are children prioritised at all when women abort them all the time?

The answer is no:

It's not our problem. It's not your problem.

Why is there no deadline for Israel to take refugees???

My vote is with this lad, when we showed our support for Le Pen in the election she opened an English account and acknowledged all the support she was getting from across the globe

Yes everyone is racist and theres a reason Countries flourished without liberal insanity condoning diversity is strength. Dumb nigger

>Merkel and Macron put economic sanctions on Poland
>Poland shows them the finger
>Germany declares war on Polish bigotry and racism
>???
>USA declares war on Germany to save Poland

History repeats itself.

But this time Germany will be gone.

They can't really bully you tho. They can bully Hungary or Bulgaria or Greece, but you have too many people and an actual army (the EU and NATO made us scrap ours decades ago).

time to stop being catholicucks

you should just leave the EU, all of us should

why does the eu... even WANT to bring in immgrants/// wait these are migrants. What are the specifics? Because migrants are temporary... is it for a work program or something? Either way... the eu is trash, and I'm really just surprised how it has such control over europe. "The following visionary leaders inspired the creation of the European Union we live in today. Without their energy and motivation we would not be living in the climate of peace and stability that we take for granted nowadays." did you guys really just say "Hey, yeah, let's give our rights to this thing..."

>USA
Delete this post TURK

We have a parasite gypsy army aka the shadow unit.

RACIST

polacks are subhuman

What did the Paki mean by this?

the dude is a literal jesuit.

i mean he is a subhuman piece of garbage that sold out hard.

When those fucker sanction Poland then I'm moving my business to Poland to support the Poles with my taxes.

Fucking based. Is there a way to give money to suppose the people of Poland directly?

>We're Christian, it defines us
>We can't take in muslims, they're the natural enemy of Christians.
Let's see, what Jesus himself said:

27 He answered, “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind’[a]; and, ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’[b]”

28 “You have answered correctly,” Jesus replied. “Do this and you will live.”

29 But he wanted to justify himself, so he asked Jesus, “And who is my neighbor?”

30 In reply Jesus said: “A man was going down from Jerusalem to Jericho, when he was attacked by robbers. They stripped him of his clothes, beat him and went away, leaving him half dead. 31 A priest happened to be going down the same road, and when he saw the man, he passed by on the other side. 32 So too, a Levite, when he came to the place and saw him, passed by on the other side. 33 But a Samaritan, as he traveled, came where the man was; and when he saw him, he took pity on him. 34 He went to him and bandaged his wounds, pouring on oil and wine. Then he put the man on his own donkey, brought him to an inn and took care of him. 35 The next day he took out two denarii[c] and gave them to the innkeeper. ‘Look after him,’ he said, ‘and when I return, I will reimburse you for any extra expense you may have.’

36 “Which of these three do you think was a neighbor to the man who fell into the hands of robbers?”

37 The expert in the law replied, “The one who had mercy on him.”

Jesus told him, “Go and do likewise.”

polacks should go back to Asia

I guess our "genes" aren't worth a shit mate.
Though I think it's really just a shitty culture.

To strengthen the Euro.

The EU elite are selling your country to perpetuate their power, and using altruism as the weapon. It's not about racism, and it's not about the destruction of the white race. It's all about money.

But if they came out and said why, many people would rather take the economic hit than the destruction of their entire culture, because once it bounces back they can get what rebuild their estate in a matter of years. The elite have power established over generations, they have so much more to lose, and they're going to destroy the entire continent to keep it. So they frame it as humanitarian, as the altruistic first world countries taking in haunted refugees and poor sods from wartorn countries, desperate for a bit of safety. They accuse anyone against it of simply not wanting to live with these people, to have no heart, while they devalue your labour and perpetuate a system that MUST fall eventually, all while being a large portion of the cause of the international strife creating these shitholes to drain refugees from.

I've been trying to figure that out too. I've got the Witcher trilogy, so I think I've done something.

Buy polish shit I guess. Import a container of vodka. Or Kielbasa.

I want to welcome them all but they keep escaping from my basement.
What to do /pol?

>We were always Christians
>this is what catholcucks actually believe

no way faggot 3:another day, another thread

If anyone wants to stop Poland giving in and accepting migrants tweet to the PM. It will show that he has global support behind her.

What, hol up, they don't want to live in white paradise??!?!?!

youtube.com/watch?v=i6gxMiK-7AM

soon™

>>why does the eu... even WANT to bring in immgrants/// wait these are migrants. What are the specifics?

European Commission plan:

web-beta.archive.org/web/20141001103754/http://ec.europa.eu/dgs/policy_advisers/archives/experts_groups/docs/rapport_complet_en.pdf

But in your example Poland is the wounded man and the EU are the robbers, so Poland doesnt have to show mercy to anyone.

Germany on the other hand..

fuck the eu

>But in your example Poland is the wounded man and the EU are the robbers
Now, thats what I call mental gymnastics

Bulgaria has the largest Muslim population of any EU country. Chew on that, redneck of the balkans

Just like Jesus said

youtube.com/watch?v=aWJ8X3mt8Io

You think jan pawel 2 would close his door when seeing suffering and death?

Would buy him a pint

>Poland hasnt done shit to anyone in centuries
>EU grabs them by the balls and demands they take in rapefugees or they'll get fined
How the fuck are you people not the robbers?

A pedophile and murderer is hardly a role model

youtube.com/watch?v=wulM9EFAu6k&t=331s

France keeps america pussys at bay we fuck you over without a problem. You lost an all fronts.

Well I'm not sure if we should take 100% seriously as moral authority a man who supported pedos and cucked to islam

>Then he put the man on his own donkey, brought him to an inn and took care of him. 35 The next day he took out two denarii[c] and gave them to the innkeeper. ‘Look after him,’ he said, ‘and when I return, I will reimburse you for any extra expense you may have.’
The man didn't stay with his rescuers. He was patched up and sent on his way.

You won't find too many people disagreeing with this sentiment.

I see american satanism has taken over in pooland. its time the cleanse pooland from this evil and liberate it.

>You Catholics probably regret hating on your protestant neighbors now
Because we have a pope that puts protestant values before the catholic ones?

Lmoa.
Francis is the most liberal-protestant pope in a long fucking time.

>France keeps america pussys at bay

A defensive war against Germany would be pretty brief and quite hilarious, especially after the Vistula air defense system goes online. Krauts cross into our country, suffer a lot of casualties, because we've got those Israeli Spike ATGM systems that are just perfect when it comes to fucking with armored units in this terrain and our guys know how to use them... oh, and our artillery is quite neat too. Remember the MLRS massacres that happened in the Ukraine? Yes, they'd happen here too. Both sides can't really use their planes anywhere near the border, cause lol SAMs. We blow up the bridges, hit them with artillery and bleed them dry in urban warfare in the few places that it actually happens. Then we counterattack and the ceasefire happens, because their population is actually too cucked to handle a few volunteer muzzie faggots getting killed on the frontlines.

If our leaders are retarded enough to order our units to push into Germany, same shit happens on the ot her side of the river. It's an impossible war, both sides would be banging their heads against the wall if they tried anything aggressive.

Shouldn't have gone Cucktholic in the first place. All Slavs should be Orthodox. You're no better than a ""Bulgarian"" Muslim or a (((Polish))) Jew.

all my family thinks that this cuck pope is a fucking joke no one cares about his opinion

Bulgarians are disgusting mongrels. There's some slavic there, which is already of suspect quality, but the Thracian blood pollutes that, not to mention that the Bulgars were a Turkic tribe. And now you have over 10+ straght Turk roaches and gypsies. Gross

Don't forget that it's not 1939 anymore and guerilla warfare is very cheap these days while running a full scale war is absurdly expensive.

NO THEY WILL NOT

I don't need to convince anybody about what I've said before. Time will tell.

>be protestant
>don't like your church
>get a new one
>be catholic
>don't like your church
>take muslim cock up the ass

someone bomb the parlement building in brussels already

No we should've gone mix of protestant and catholic, best of both worlds

Wrong son, we have the numbers we have the tech we have the industries outnumbering you by far. You lost a assault war and defensive war.

>pope
Just declare Jan Pawel II the one true pope and splinter off the Catholic church. Would be pretty cool. You could work in Maria cult and Polish nationalism into the religion.

Sounds like Jesus was a cuck

We'll wait 4 decades until you're majority Arab and we'll be safe.

Yes we're disgusting but everything else you're saying is false.

Your maggots are going to eat you alive after the attack, it's gonna be your last move.