EVERGREEN COLLEGE IS NEW AMERICA

WAKE UP, BIGOTS!

Your time is up, whitey. It's a black horizon. These brave young warriors and queenz are gonna get rid of the white menace once and for all!

youtu.be/bO1agIlLlhg?t=60

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bO1agIlLlhg?t=60
youtube.com/watch?v=M5__rWswzbo
youtu.be/fmO-ziHU_D8
youtube.com/watch?v=DypKqdGK69Y
pof-usa.com/shop/custom-shop/battleworn-rifle/?mc_cid=25217e2f17&mc_eid=cbd220b888
youtube.com/watch?v=n3SdJhJ2lps
youtu.be/bO1agIlLlhg?t=285
youtube.com/watch?v=bO1agIlLlhg&feature=youtu.be&t=400
instagram.com/p/BUemrRRgrmD/
youtube.com/watch?v=AEWkwk6Nn9A
youtu.be/7D7dljmZ9KY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it is coming

PREPARE
R
E
P
A
R
E

0:57
>LITERALLY SHAKING

Be sure to watch 3:41 - 4:00

> this is 'higher educmaction'

skip to 3:10 if you want a good laugh

>It's a black horizon
>talking about sunset

Go to bed, Tyrone, Daddy is never coming back.

Just when my racism was starting to subside

>>racism

Racism is the theory of racial superiority of one race over another. Stop using the leftist definition.

>Your time is up, whitey. It's a black horizon

you're just saying that because 75% of the army is Mexican and half the national guard is black

Something cause you to question race realism?

They have to go back, who gives a fuck about the "good ones," they'll be needed to see over the bad ones.

trying to get those (you)'s again.
I see you.

Officers are large majority white.

Funny how those pieces of shit hate us but come where we live

RACE

Officers and law enforcement are yes-men cocksuckers. Muh pay-packet.

majority rules. If the majority are bad it wouldn't make a difference if a few are good. You know what? There was probably one black person in the back of the group who went "This is wrong. These people are human just like us.", I don't remember in the video where that person did a fucking thing. MLK and malcum x talked about how white people don't do enough for black people (even though they're were white people who did support them) so they used violence to get the support. Fuck ALL black people. They won't repay the favor to us.

this meme needs to stop

The U.S was supposed to be Anglo Saxon heaven, now it's full of mongrels and niggers

where did it all go so wrong???

>Tucker confused face.png

>youtu.be/bO1agIlLlhg?t=60
are there any whites left in JewSA?

WE
WUZ
KANGZ

>where did it all go so wrong???

Race mixing was bound to happen. That's what you get for allowing other races to live there. Get cucked Murica

>Your ancestor were not slaves
wrong
we wuz slaves n sheeit
damn muzzie give us reprations like sheeit

Jews.

Thats twice you post it.

SAGE

>Forgets that empires are paid for in blood and built by slaves.
>Cries when the chickens come home to roost.
They're just repaying the favor.

Evergreen has always been a hippy shit hole no one cares about.

>Muh African slavery!
Everyone has been a slave at some point and in worse conditions than blacks. Goddamn niggers are insufferably stupid. The only reason they were enslaved as much as they were is because everyone the fuck else made laws and rules against selling their own into slavery after a point. Niggers continued selling their retards and POWs for shells and other bullshit, and never tried to strengthen their domestic defenses.

Whenever I hear about "Black" + "success" or "College" or "Power"

This is what I picture :

youtu.be/fmO-ziHU_D8

Kek

So what did the president/professors/staff do? Don't understand why they're getting yelled at about slavery. If professors weren't such cuckolds they would just go back to teaching, i.e. go back to being a university

And there are people who wonder why higher education is getting more of a bad reputation among the public.

this is just...
we just gotta kill these people.

they're clearly projecting their own racism onto whites.

>scream BLACK POWER 60 times in someones face
>WHY YOU GOTTA PROTEK THE ONE WHITE MAN FROM OUR HORDE

have you seen africa lately? that's how its always been. niggers dont build civilizations, they destroy them.

The biggest mistake the US ever made was importing slaves

this...
youtube.com/watch?v=DypKqdGK69Y

If you're an American and still don't own a rifle you're fucking up. Go to your local gun store and buy an AR lower, buy all your parts online for cheap and slap yourself together a milspec nato chambered AR for under $1k. palmetto state always has good deals on 5.56 and BCM makes amazing completed uppers you just have to slap on your lower. That's the best you can do for cheap, if you have plenty of money feel free to get whatever the fuck you want. Word of advice, most AKs sold in the US are shit. Do plenty of research before getting one if you'd rather have that over an AR.

Ahh Olympia, the only place I know where you can buy Acid at any house party and open air Crack smoking is the weekend reg.

Counting the day's til the King-Pierce gentrification eats that place alive.

Thank you based Chinks! Seattle is literally Hong Couver 2.

hes actually a huge lefty who just opposed a policy and refused to participate in a "day without white people"

they shut down his class one day and he was forced by the administration to stay off campus for his safety. he actually conducted class off campus.

they being the protestors

Patriot Ordinance Factory is having a nice sale on their new rifles:
pof-usa.com/shop/custom-shop/battleworn-rifle/?mc_cid=25217e2f17&mc_eid=cbd220b888

>75% of the army is Mexican
You're thinking Marines

> youtube.com/watch?v=n3SdJhJ2lps
> Weinstein

Dare I say /ourjew/?

Memery aside, holy shit those brainwashed students should be flogged. They're being the ones perpetuating racism, almost like they WANT someone to destroy them.

fuck you, leaf
i was not OP of last locked thread

youtu.be/bO1agIlLlhg?t=285
HOLY FUCKING SHIT

> We are not simpletons. We are adults.
> So I'm telling you, you are speaking to your ancestors.
> We have been here before you.
> We build these cities.
> We have had civilization way before you ever had, coming out of your caves.

ARE YOU FOR FUCKING REAL U FUCKING HISTORIC REVISIONIST BITCH. YOU SUB SAHARAN AFRICAN ASS DID NOTHING OF THAT KIND.

YOU ACCOMPLISHED NOTHING UNTIL THE ARABS AND EUROPEANS DECIDED TO USE YOU AS FUCKING CATTLE AND EXPLOIT YOUR NATURAL RESOURCES.

calm down white boi

Shut up Mehmet.

What a time to be alive.

day of the rope

I love how one of them in the video brings up the fact that their people were the ones who were enslaved, and brought over to America against their will.

youtube.com/watch?v=bO1agIlLlhg&feature=youtu.be&t=400

And who was it who first enslaved black people in Africa? Not the white people who came in boats to ship the slaves overseas, though they did create the demand. What created the market, however, is other black tribes enslaving those they conquered.

I feel like these people are getting paid to do this stupid shit.

I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY THEY WOULD EVEN ATTEMPT TO PLAY THIS GAME. IF YOU HAVE ANY FUCKING MODICUM OF RESPECT FOR TRUTH AND OBJECTIVITY OR AN INTELLECT FOR THAT MATTER YOU WOULD REALIZE YOU CAN'T PLAY THIS GAME AS BLACK VS WHITE CIVILIZATION/ ACCOMPLISHMENTS.

THEY COULD POINT TO "MODERN" TIMES AND NOTE THE SUCCESSES OF BLACK PEOPLE AS ARTIST, SCHOLARS AND LEADERS BUT NO! THEY NEED TO INVENT SOME FUCKING FAIRY TAIL WHERE THEY WUZ FUCKING KANGZ N SHIEET.

GOD DAM NIGGERS AND THEIR INFERIORITY COMPLEX JUST CO-OPTING HISTORY LEFT AND RIGHT INSTEAD OF MAKING SOMETHING FROM THEMSELVES OR ASPIRING TO BE LIKE GREAT BLACK MEN IN RECENT HISTORY.

I'M FUCKING SORRY MAN BUT SOMEBODY HAD TO FUCKING DRAW THE SHORT STICK AND BE THE MOST FUCKING USELESS GROUP OF PEOPLE. BUT TO PLAY THIS GAME AND PRETEND TO BE FUCKING BETTER? IT MAKES MY FUCKING BLOOD BOIL.

just let them run the school for a year on the condition if its a failure they all go to jail

Small wonder that sissy is at a shit tier college; the hood rats don't play that game. Fellow nignogs have to be hanging their heads in shame.

It's not the US, but college campuses are garbage all over the world.
My sister started to turn into a fucking tranny after surrounding herself with yes-men like these, all her friends were ugly. Pretty sure they all went to tumblr too, at least my sister did.

They're all very stereotypical.

I don't get it. How could these Subhumans have admission to study in college. It looks like there are 50% of young people studying in college. No wonder why so many idiots in the USA are studying. If only 10% could study it would be much better. College schools in USA looks more like elementary school.

didnt you watch the video? they cant even read. theyre in college and theyre illiterate

And I mean stereotypical as in: They're all these feel-good faggots who participate in cringeworthy "dances" and speeches, they love their dumb fandoms (xDDd) to death (this is why you see them sticking harry potter into everything.)

Almost none of them, as far as I know, have any variance in taste, it's always the same kind of shit. They don't seem to pursue anything useful either, my sister goes for fucking theatre.

Compare a couple of young kids who do programming to faggots who do art related things in colleges. While the programming bunch might be a bunch of gamers and memelords, they're a lot more tolerable.

no shit, theyre worse than elementary schools. we learn literally nothing. 1 or 2 people in the class do ALL the work while everyone else gets into their group and rides their coattails. the person that did the work gets a B or C in the class and the freeloaders get As and scholarships. it's absolutely disgusting.

t. recent college grad that fought tooth and limb over the course of ten years for a degree through a liberal ass freeloading american university for $100k AND 4 years in the military, while all these niggers go for free dont do shit and walk out no better then they were before

>propose european/traditionalist secession from multicultural society
>leftists support this because finally no more racists
>living standards for the seceding group skyrockets
>living standards for the multicultural group plummets
>achieve european preservation and disprove multiculturalism at the same time

Because, thanks to government meddling, it is impossible to declare bankruptcy on a student loan. So banks will offer tens of thousands of dollars to anyone to study anything because they know it will net them a lifelong debt slave. They make less money from people who pay off denbts early.

I lynch niggers for fun in my town

Kill all whites

Can black people even read?

You know what I have to say to this?

instagram.com/p/BUemrRRgrmD/

id do anything short of taking a dick to make this happen. legitimately.

Are blacks even people?

we should hang out.

4:50 in the video, we get some WE WUUZZ KANGZ N SHIIIET

The bitch who can't even read at 3:45 is my favorite part. These are the people who are demanding that white college faculty change or shut the fuck up; fucking illiterate simpleton niggers who can't even put together a goddamned sentence.

Right wing safety squad inspection when?

I can't wait untill USA is white-minority nations. This should be my DAILY entertainment. All whites should be shunned and harrased in Universities and in any work place and it should be legal to beat White Americans on the street if you feel opressed by the traces of their bigotry and privelege.

YAAAASSSSS

>it's literally SJW logic

Systemic racism:

Bias is inborn, unconscious, verifiable, and undeniable.

Therefore the dominant race or gender inevitably exhibits bias oppressing the other.

Therefore multiculturalism will lead to 3 inevitable outcomes.

1. White opression
2. White genocide
3. Brown world

slit your throat, is my dream. i want to see your throat slit and you raped. piece of shit liberal. hope u fucking die. i hope you watch your shit parents die from cancer. curse you with aids nigger lover

7 incredible things about black genetics.

youtube.com/watch?v=AEWkwk6Nn9A

Has America entered the fucking twilight zone?

First they came for our freedom of assembly and we said nothing.

Then they came for our freedom of religion and I said nothing

Then they came for our freedom of speech and I said nothing

Now they have taken my guns and I can do nothing.

The satanist must be destroyed philosophically and their coup undone

Some of them, I assume, are good people.

nah. It was merely persecuting communists rather than killing them.
The 60s generation caused the current situation in your universities 100%

Sweden is supposed to be swedish, now it's full of somalis and pakis. (((I WONDER WHY)))

Further proof that Dylan Roof did literally nothing wrong except NOT picking a Kindergarten as target

youtu.be/7D7dljmZ9KY

No, our biggest mistake was not castrating our slaves like the muslims did. My ancestors were cheep and tried to grow their own slaves not realizing that there is no shortage of niggers in Africa.

The professor is Jewish and was flabbergasted that the blacks didn't recognize his minority status.

Where are your school shootings when you actually need them burgers?
>America

>"Where one is a subordinate to the jew, Freedom ist just an empty illusion"

Funny how accurate the Nazis describe what the jew does even today isnt it? Almost like they were right all along.

>this is our future

Let's not go without a big bang Finnbro

What happened to universities and colleges? In the late 19th and early 20th century they were seen as prestigious places only a very few could attend, and the people that went there were mostly conservative, high class white people that had a lot of money. Where did it go wrong?

Universities are not for whites

I miss you, uncle Adolf. You could have saved us...

no-risk student loans.and the ensuing rise of the for profit college

>What happened to universities and colleges?

Let me give you a quick rundown

>invade your own former countrymen because they lawfully seceded
>install central bank
>attract more Jews
>Stomp the greatest enemy of the jew
>exhaust yourself fighting another jewish creation while your education system gets infiltrated by the same people you are "fighting"

>American education
While you faggots are busy being lectured on how evil and oppressive white people are, and on how mistreated upper middle class white women are, I'll be discussing how morality is subjective, but how a widely accepted objective morality is neccessary for society to not decay with my professor

This proves their case, those racist white bigots are clearly holding them back and not teaching them to read.

maybe you should get some non-shit universities first

Delet

>rank #346
>tied

the spirit of modern Sweden and I am not even talking about being tied up in Jamals rape basement