What was it?

Let's see how this works.

Other urls found in this thread:

2captcha.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Its fucking nothing.

nothing to see here, i've looked through the documents, nothing to see here, i'm going to bed
etc.
t. a bot

More retarded disinfo, drop it already

Bots cant work captcha, and I doubt any shills or people running bots want to give money to Sup Forums or sit there and manually approve each bot

Go to sleep, it's late.

I heard a theory that insiders will pretend to shill to let people know they're on the right trail.

AHHH THEY ARE HERE

Seth Rich's death was a robbery that went horribly wrong. We need to stop trying to politicize this tragedy, all it does is cause more grief for his family.

Pass

Kek.

Yeah totally they robbed him of his dignity

They just left his wallet full of cash and his nice watch and his phone and and and

You can't tell us what your doing, people will just play along

Make a pointless thread and try the filename

I feel sleepy, this is probably nothing like always, goodnight.

Not a bot btw.

You really know nothing about online disinfo campaigns, do you?

There are literally websites where you can pay chinks and poos to solve captchas for your bots in real time. Ex.

2captcha.com/

I would estimate at least 20% of all posts on Sup Forums are automatically generated.

t. software engineer specializing in swarm intelligence

have you seen the new leaked fbi document that totally looks like an official fbi document, redacted exactly like an official fbi document?

hillary clinton killed seth rich that's the bottom line.

Getting shot and killed is part and parcel of American life nothing of interest

Keep pushing meatbags, the day of the singularity is coming.

Fuck off with this conspiracy you fucking shill.
God i hate new/pol/ so much for falling for this shit

>Pay

Theyre not gonna pay for a Sup Forums pass so I doubt they'll pay some chink to do it for them, what disinfo campaigns would there even be now the elections over

Hillary won the popular vote.

Assange here, 12.30pm here in the UK, and I'm just relaxing watching the world go by out a window. Usually I reply to false leads but al this looking out the window is making me sleepy, See, look outside. All this looking out at the world can make a man sleepy. Now go to sleep

This has been proven false by many reputable sources, including snopes
>blumpftards

When will you tinfoiled people stop politicizing everything? You guys just need a conspiracy to help with the fact drumpf has done everything wrong during his so called presidency. His death was a tragic robbery, let it go and let his family mourn in peace

This is way too big to rely on bots to shill. They would flag up relevant threads and real people would be assigned to argue/ slide

I think you've got the right idea man... I like where this line of experimentation is headed. Should start making ideas and tracking results.

Seth Rich's death was a robbery that went horribly wrong. We need to stop trying to politicize this tragedy, all it does is cause more grief for his family.

It literally costs $0.0005 to pay someone to solve a captcha. Go to the website if you don't believe me.

Of course there are disinfo campaigns going on right now. How naive can you be? Propaganda is relentless and unending. It cannot cease, lest it becomes ineffective. Ellul figured this out over 5 decades ago.

Are you fucking new here? Have you ever heard of JIDF? Shills have existed on Sup Forums for as long as Sup Forums has existed.

>lets just ignore that he died in an area with microphones to triangulate gun shots. A neighborhood that's 60% black.
What watch and phone did he have?

Bots would be the first responders.

Nobody cares about seth rich, stop spamming the board with this gay shit

>t. software engineer specializing in swarm intelligence
Then you know there's already software to solve captchas.
A simple algorithm that recognizes bright and dark on a picture would be performing well enough that ~ 4th post comes through. Add to that some if-then-else clauses and you can spam that cuck board with your degenerate nazi liberal shit.
t. a real software engineer and not a fucking student in his first semester, you son of a bitch

>pol doesn't believe it's own crime statistics for once

This has been debunked already.

But seriously, we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Why you guys keep flooding the board about this guy
Nothing happened, there are no proof
Just stop it

Why the fuck would somebody spend their time designing a script, when they can pay some chinks 75 cents per 1000 capchas?

because it's not that much work. no connections to chinks. you can post indefinitely. script don't sleep. whatever.

Knew it! I knew Assange was a shitposter on Sup Forums!

It's really just an excuse to discredit opinions you don't agree with. Calling people bots is just the new shill.

You fucked up your "experiment" by announcing what you are doing in your OP pic fucktard.

All you're doing is fishing for cheap (You)s.

>Start a thread with a boing topic, but one that's sure to rope in a few anons

>post your first few images with "SethRich-1 or Seth_Rich-info" etc

THEN see if you start getting canned bot responses. Anything else is just gonna get a bunch of shitposters

Seth Rich's assassination was a tragedy. When will all you kike shills stop endangering his family even further by pushing this narrative?

so sleepy. why don't you go to bed, besides this was debunked.

yes, listen to this guy user. it was debunked.

>hurr durr let's all pretend to be bots
>that way we can justify our retarded conspiracy claims that everyone we disagree with is actually a bot

Totally not a circlejerk, amirite?

.t captcha farmer securing his job

MY cousin was in the south tower on 9/11.
I assure you it happened

Its pretty funny how you trumpleshitskins are still going on about this nerd.

I'm sorry but you are all looking like crazy tinfoil hat wearing nerds with this one. Seriously go to bed, its waaayyy past your bedtime children.
pol always goes "niggers this" and "niggers that" but refuses to believe that this was just another typical robbery caused due to blacks being tired of being suppressed and kept in poverty.

I cant believe you guys are still making these stupid threads. Nothing in this thread proves ANYTHING

"konnichiwa mina-san. Watashi no namae wa, Sesu richie desu. Orewa korosu da, nani? Because watashi leaked secrets desu"

I'm not a bot. Bleep bloop bleep beep.

Nothing at all, time to go to bed go-guys.

setto richi*

aaAAhA soda.

Litereally confirmed as fabricated by right wing media to distract from trump russia. It's fake and nothing substantial.

bleep bloop i'm totally a bot

Sup Forums isn't complete without circlejerks

>the lenghts trumpflakes go just to protect themselves from Humpfy Drumpfy constant failures

How is that pizza place going?

My supervisor Nassallaseem Patil told me to post here about it all being lies but i cant make any sense of what is going on here

Guys I already read through the documents OP linked and it turns out it's just another big juicy nothingburger, it had no substance but it sure made me sleepy... I'm so very tired... why don't we all grab a snack and take a nap? this story isn't going anywhere. we have time to sleep...

I doubt it.

bump

20%?

I'd say more than half now in 2017

>was larping fella
well, they replied and ill be honest they pissed on my bonfire.

I was taking the piss you fat cunt

I'm feeling sleepy
I'm going to bed now