Cnn guy

I made a template from the cnn guy for some easy meme magic. Any good ideas for the text?

Also, here's a checkmark that looks a bit like the original but better quality. The font used in the original pic is Rockwell.

Have a bump

the kike inbreeding is getting out of hand

Common question around here, but why do cucks always look the same?

low T

"smoke caviar"

>Any good ideas for the text?
Different races cannot live peacefully in the same country. Multiculturalism naturally leads to lower social cohesion, conflicts and civil war.

if its not a kike, its a future trap emulating a kike

Around Blacks, never relax.

thanks!

Great work! Need moar.

Seth Rich was definitely not murdered by the DNC and there is no cover-up.

No one is pointing a gun at my head right now.

What does that mean?

Nope but it's still a retarded opinion

>UK
kek

get a life?

Jesus that is one ugly white guy, no wonder he's on CNN.

What a rat faced kike

>((((((white))))))))

why?

That kike rate screams cuck all the way around jesus christ wat a gift to us

Post black crime statistics and number of Jews in government.

YES

"The Russians did it".

Black people are 12% of the American population
Black people commit 50% of murders

>Terrorism has no religion
>Koran 8:12: Terrorise and behead those who believe in other scriptures than the Koran
>#NotAllMuslims

Its still worth asking, tho. wtf--srsly?

>Gays are 3% of the American population
>They are 82% of syphilis cases
>55% of His carriers
>78% have an std
And more stuff from pic related

here

It's what happens when you never do a day of manual labor in your life. It's not just low-test, it's no-test.

I can make the jew one if somebody can give me some good stats. I'm not interested in researching that myself.

I keked

Black cock is good for my ass, diversity

Jews have devoted themselves to politics with almost religious fervor", writes Mitchell Bard, who adds that Jews have the highest percentage voter turnout of any ethnic group. While 2-2.5% of the United States population is Jewish, 94% live in 13 key electoral college states, which combined have enough electors to elect the president.[30][31] Though the majority (60-70%) of the country's Jews identify as Democratic.

According to a study done by the Pew Forum, only 2 percent of the adult population in the United States is Jewish but representation in the House and Senate was much higher than that in the 112th Congress.

Jewish representation accounts for 7 percent of Congress as a whole and 12 percent of the Senate which is a considerably high percentage.

kek

good work user, this is fun

Kek good one

Thanks for that. Also, sexy digits.

I am a Rabbit