What should we do to fight climate change?

What should we do to fight climate change?

Other urls found in this thread:

xkcd.com/1732/
youtube.com/watch?v=b-KRersvSlo
web.archive.org/web/20090107122439/http://www.eia.doe.gov/oiaf/1605/archive/gg04rpt/pdf/tbl3.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

genocide all indians and chinks

let niggerland flood, die of aids, starve to death

and probably gas the kikes

pretty much.... the population of s.america, africa, china and india needs to be cut drasticaly in the next generation

but we will still be affected by temperature and rising sea level

Kill all brown people.

Ditch fossil fuels for nuclear. Diesel/petrol engines phased out for hydrogen ones (electric batteries aren't even a little bit "green").

Hear me out. You wanna capture carbon? A fuckton of carbon? Here's how you do it:
>Go to Amazon/Congo/whatever jungle
>Get a big nuke
>Bury the nuke in the ground and detonate it to produce a massive hole
>Gather a metric fuckload of bulldozers, earth-movers and shit
>Bulldoze all the trees into the hole
>Wait for the jungle to regrow
>Do it repeatedly, collecting billions of tons of biomass in these underground dumps
>Heavily irradiate the biomass collecting in the hole to kill bacteria, preventing it from decaying and releasing the CO2 back into the atmosphere

Nothing, dumbass.

Will have the benefit of giving greenfags aneurysms, while being more effective at saving the planet than their priuses and organic coffee

Also, holy shit, quads of truth

less niggers emitting carbon will fix things

>one world gubmint
>carbon taxes so gubmint can fite the ebils

>climate change

what now?

Reduce, reuse, recycle?

But the US is responsible for around 17% of the world's carbon emissions

Holy shit! Sign me up!

china and india are worse, and they're the places destined to be new atlantis.

same for all the kike cities. jew york, la, miami, all underwater.

Embrace nuclear power, specifically next gen designs like MSR reactors.

Big gubmint, de-industrialise the West, moar taxes.

You mean a natural reoccurring process that happened countless times and will keep happening long after the humans are erased from the face of the earth, that just so happens to be a Jewish cash cow? Gee i have no idea.. How 'bout skull fucking you for a year... I think that might help.

We should literally wipe out the entire population of africa, india, and any third world shithole that does not have a stabilizing replacement birth rate.

Suck a dick

t. Bill Nye

what about philippines?

Literally nothing.

It doesn't exist so nothing.

admit that its a hoax

Let's play and find out.

But their emissions are going down, and getting rid of all the shitskins would reduce the USs emissions by half.

Even if it is a hoax, there's no benefit to being wasteful, except to line the pockets of (((certain businesses))).

Double double toil and trouble
Fire burn and cauldron bubble

First proof to me that climate change is real

Why do you care? Germany would probably benefit from climate change.

Climate change would be a humanitarian catastrophe but only in developing countries. If they care so much about it, let them pay up the fair share of the cost.

xkcd.com/1732/

because all those people from developing countries will flee to northen nations
the current refugee crisis is a joke compared to what awaits us

>what about Philippines
Ladyboys can float, I think I saw that on the Discovery Channel.
Duterte will survive too, on a raft made of lashed together faggots and weird little transmo's

That comic is hideously disingenuous, choosing to start at the end of an ice age.

You can't. Who's to say for certain that climate change isn't a part of the earth's natural cycle?

I think the point of the comic is that current climate change is way faster than the climate change in the past, which took thousands of years

the scientists?

there will be a breaking point even in the current "refugee" crisis. People will realize you can't possibly save everyone without completely destroying your own country. It's a numbers game, and the West is the minority.

Yes, goyim...science...

So you mean, facist governments will take over in europe, who will shoot refugees on sight?

Don't let mamma Merkel be the fuhrer any more then you can just laugh and throw crisps at the drowning third worlders and not let them in.
Shit. Do I have to have all the good ideas around here?

You mean the jews who profit off of useless "green" tech?

lol, you don't need to shoot them

And I love how you equate protecting your borders with being fascist. Fascism is a limited 20th century phenomena: countries have been protecting borders for as long as they have existed.

germany is one of the leading countries in green technology
not many jews left here

Maybe but given that the entire planet used to be quite warm and tropical, it's pretty presumptuous to say it's all on humans. Especially when volcanoes do more in one abortive eruption than humans do all decade.

It's still debatable, though. Of course, only one side gets funded and published.

Do butt stuff

>not many jews left here
hahahahahaha

>useless
The only time it's useless is when it causes more pollution to make than it saves over it's lifetime, ala solar panels. Otherwise there's never a downside to researching tech.

anyways, there is your answere why i care about climate change:
i dont want to live in a society which takes killing refugees for granted

You cant , even if you can do something it needs to be done by the whole world , what is next world peace ?

Going Nuclear

>We should literally wipe out the entire population of africa
Do you even have dindus there?

No, you're just stupid goy. Just keep forking over those shekels for an inefficient energy system that causes more pollution than standard energy systems.

ban precambrian fish! ban dinosaurs! ban early land mammals! ban woolly mammoths! ban cave men!

why do you think the MSM always only show the past ~150 years or so of data to make it look scary?

you dumb shit for brains carbon tax shill

Blame fucking china.....they do more polluting than north america and eu combined

sure but large volcano erruptions happen every few hundred years or so, and then nature has enough time to regenerate.
Meanwhile, mankind is pumping more and more co2 into the atmosphere, with no sign of slowing down.

>It's still debatable, though. Of course, only one side gets funded and published.
As far as I am aware, all respectable climate scientists agree that the climate change is man made

kill jews and chinks

Are you being taught that this is real science?

it is easy guys:

stop eating animals

but you don't want to give up your bacon every fucking morning and instead blame cars or the coal industry.

>i dont want to live in a society which takes killing refugees for granted
Killing refugees? Wtf you are talking about?

Also, watch this:
youtube.com/watch?v=b-KRersvSlo

Whatever you want to do is already impossible. Under a humanitarian crisis brought about by climate change, it would be even worse.
Stop banging your head against the wall wishing that reality would change. The main affected countries by climate change should be the ones contributing a greater percentage of their wealth towards it. They don't want to because they claim the West already had the "privilege" to develop itself. So, they are stubborn: let them have their cake and eat it too.

KEK. Literally country run by jews.

>"Gerd-Helmut Komossa reveals the uncomfortable truth about the post-war conditions, dictated by the US and its allies. The state treaty, dated May 21, 1949 and classified by BND as top secret, suggests restrictions of state sovereignty of the Federal Republic of Germany, introduced for a period until 2099. These restrictions include the provision that the winning coalition exercise complete control over Germany's mass media and communications; that every Federal Chancellor is to sign the so-called Chancellor Act; that the gold reserve of Germany is kept under arrest."

Yes, goyim we controls it goyim...

fpbp

>large volcano erruptions happen every few hundred years or so
In recent times, yes. Go back a few million years and it was a lot more frequent with tectonic activity being much higher.
>all respectable climate scientists
Ie. The ones who have approved data published in approved "respectable" journals. Anyone trying to publish something against the party/funding line will find it a lot more difficult.

>The main affected countries by climate change should be the ones contributing a greater percentage of their wealth towards it.
No matter how much wealth they contribute to fighting climate change, as long as the western countries are still responsible for a huge amount of carbon emission, their fight will be unsuccessful

Of course, research alternate tech that would be more efficient. Problem is the Jew Greens want everyone to buy their shit power systems.

So you think there is a great conspicary to cut the carbon emission and make the world a better place?

Ban aircraft.
most air travel is pointless.
its either people going on holiday who could holiday at home, immigrants, or business people who could network online.

air travel wastes tons of fuel.

Kill all jews so they don't use technologies to create more black plague lites

Kill all other races because they just consume the environment without any respect for it

Pay people carbon emission subsidies because fuck kikes

>So you think there is a great conspicar
It's called peer reviewing and it's not a conspiracy. I don't know enough about climate science to have a say about global warming, but the peer review process is notorious for creating echo chambers in the humanist 'sciences'.

what you are looking at shit for brains, i'll talk down to your level, is the fact that the earth has cycles. cycles that are predicated on factors you are clearly too stupid to understand.

this has been going on for billions of years.

this graph shows that in the past 400,000 years alone their have been FIVE previous spikes in temp and CO2.... exactly as we are seeing now.... exactly as expected now.

also as a post pointed out above, yes man creates CO2... but it's like pissing into an ocean of piss. it accounts for less than 4% of what the earth is releasing on it's own annually.

web.archive.org/web/20090107122439/http://www.eia.doe.gov/oiaf/1605/archive/gg04rpt/pdf/tbl3.pdf

what accounted for the previous spikes, most of which were far worse?

think about it, you dumb fuck. what accounted for it?

did donald trump go back in time and drive gasoline cars around and build factories?

I'm talking about opportunity cost, not simply dumping money into it.

Anyway, you are completely deluded, as you would advocate destroying your own country. You are going to hurt people who are related to you for the benefit of those who aren't. It's your mindset that ensures in a few generations people like you won't exist anymore. And you read race into this, but I'm not even talking about it.

Pretty much.

No, i think the conspiracy is to pretend we're doing that. Just like with medicine, there's no profit in a cure, but there is in treatment.
That's why we'll have to live with (((solar))) until some other cash cow comes along, rather than just doing stuff which will actually solve the problem.

>implying muh climate change is real

check this out

what climate change? its getting colder every year here

You don't get it. I'm from economics and it's clear there is a huge bias, and a huge pressure to publish certain ideas. Most of them don't even benefit anyone and are simply pet ideas from famous economists.

Whether you think this is unique to "soft sciences", it happens in all of them, as the issue is not the sciences themselves but that you're dealing with basic human nature.

climate change is something that affects all of us as a species.
We will never be able to face such global challenges if we hide behind petty nationalistic ideas

>but we will still be affected by temperature and rising sea level
Move inland and row crops in Siberia

>great conspicary to cut the carbon emission and make the world a better place?

no you shit for brains globalist shill... it's about money. global warming/climate change is an industry unto itself and (((they))) want worldwide "carbon taxes" on top of that. it is an insidious thing far beyond that even.

you won't understand wtf i'm talking about unless you look into these things for yourself. so, you can do that (takes effort)... or blindly continue to go along with their agenda. whatever.

did you know having ice cap is an anomaly? did you know that the earth has been ice cap free for ~90% of its existence? did you know by definition ice caps only exist during ice ages? did you know we are at the tail end of a CURRENT ice age now? did you know the caps extended as far down as missouri/kentucky just 20,000 years ago and have been receding ever since that peak? did you know the caps are going bye-bye even if every person on the planet disappeared 20,000 years ago?

THE OCEAN'S RELEASE *ALL ON ITS OWN* IS FAR LARGER AND MORE IMPORTANTLY *OUT ACCELERATING* MANS CONTRIBUTION

THE OCEAN IS RELEASING MORE DUE TO WARMER TEMPS (WARMER WATER = IT'S A FAR LESS EFFECTIVE C02 SINK)

IF HUMANS NEVER AROSE CO2 WOULD BE INCREASING AT ALMOST THE EXACT SAME RATE AS IT IS RIGHT NOW

THIS HAPPENS AT THE END OF EVERY ICE AGE

STOP BEING SO FUCKING GULLIBLE AND LAZY

LOOK INTO THINGS FOR YOURSELF AND STOP TAKING WHAT THE MSM, EPA.GOV AND NASA.GOV ETC. TELL YOU AT FACE VALUE, YOU LAZY SHITS. IT IS ABOUT POWER AND CONTROL.

ICE AGES AND PERMANENT ICE *ARE AN ANOMALY*

BY DEFINITION AN "ICE AGE" IS WHEN THE EARTH HAS PERMANENT ICE SHELVES

WE HAD ICE A MILE THINK IN CINCINNATI JUST 20,000 YEARS AGO

THE PLANET IS WARMING AND THE CAPS ARE METLING

THAT MEANS = MORE CO2, SEA RISE AND WEATHER PATTERN CHANGES

WE CAN'T STOP OR ALTER IT, WE WILL ADAPT JUST FINE

STOP BEING SCARED INTO TAX SCHEMES AND GLOBALIST POWER PLAYS YOU DUMBED DOWN ZOMBIES

What are we gonna do when a super vulcano errupts? Ask it to stop spewing out shit? Don't trust the jew. Our temperatures are still low historically speaking.

Tax whatever country it's in for carbon credits. That'll teach 'em.

nuke the world. problem solved.

Good thinking.

We really need to get rid of non whites to save the planet...

Just for notice. You do look like a troll.

>climate change is something that affects all of us as a species.
It clearly doesn't. That's the whole point I'm making and you agreed with it.

>We will never be able to face such global challenges if we hide behind petty nationalistic ideas
You should study more about the role of close groups in having better outcomes. To have a group, you need a us vs them always. You keep on banging your head against the wall.

if nobody benefits from it, why is there a pressure?

I wrote it there. Read it again.

check this out

you mean, i should become a refugee?

>To have a group, you need a us vs them always
us vs the climate change

*colonist

You are a troll.

No leftist who bothers to come here would make such a dumb reply.

1: Stop taking immigrants from 3rd world - overpopulating should not be encouraged.
2: End the wasteful practices
3: Stop promoting biofuels - it kills ecosystems
4: Stop the idot leftist green movement - they have no glue about nature.
5: Stop the propaganda from religious lunatics (christians, jews, muslims) who have no connection to nature.
6: Plant a tree.

If you're a native German, yes. You probably should. You need to go regroup somewhere and then proceed to take your country back. Or what's left of it.

Not only they are emitting carbon - they literally eat the continent to desert.

And chinks should be chained.

We should plant more trees, turn the african and asian deserts into jungles

Fuck off, Achmed and your white flight propaganda.

So Antarctica will melt soon? Neat
Seriously though, this. Carbon tax is a meme