What did they mean by this?

what did they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QLt0lerdgKs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Happy Ramadan.

The U.K. is unironically an Islamic colony now.

>Openly pander to a religious sect

Why does the west do this?

I want to die in my sleep
please god let the suffering end

This. What happened to the days when the left hated religion, I miss that.

Well Manchester is a majority Muslim city so..

>PLEASE KILL US, WE WANT NOTHING MORE THAN FOR YOU TO INVADE OUR LANDS, RAPE OUR WOMEN AND MURDER US ALL

Something like that. I cannot believe how beyond cucked most Brits are.

Don't you know that by saying nice things to muslims you stop terror attacks? Love trumps Hate!

islam basically demands it be recognized. Idk if you can even call this pandering, it's literally just the result of letting islam into your country, you have to pander to it. It's almost like every interaction with a muslim has to be prefaced with your acknowledgement of islam.

JUST

>we're not racist
Just virtue signalling cuck shit
Call it out as acting like a women

Kek @ soccercucks

>Jacksonville football team is owned by an ayrab now

Oh fugg...

you drama queens get this buttblasted when they say merry christmas?

English football is a multicultural hell now. Half the teams are owned by either camel fuckers or dog eaters, half the teams rosters are niggers, the bigger teams have more fans in India than in their own city.

Total blue pill sport.

They fear getting bombed so they want to be nice.

>brits are so cucked their big football teams openly support terrorism now
what is the best timeline and why is it this one

> what do they mean by this
Bomb us too please

>I cannot believe how beyond cucked most Brits are.
Judging by brexit, i think most people are quite redpilled.

Its just the vocal minority (who have the most power) spewing this shit

I really have to hand it to the kikes, their brainwashing program has been successful beyond their wildest dreams. Most Europeans are so empty and suicidal at this point that they will willingly open the gates for murderous barbarians who will finally put them out of their misery.

>This. What happened to the days when the left hated religion, I miss that.

they never stopped hating christianity. Judaism does not exist for them. Islam is a persecuted group that needs the support of leftists.

I keep reading about christian bakers or photographers in a lolsuit about gay weddings. Why don't any of these lovely gay couples seek out muslim businesses to destroy?

I hope you're right, but even if a critical mass of people don't want this, how many would be willing to die to turn things around and retake your country?

Second, how would you arm yourselves? I'm thankful everyday that I live in America so that at least I can fire back, even if it ends up being futile.

Any global 'product' does this shit . It brings in money from Arabs watching this shit on their gold plated tv's and pakis with their replica shirts .

Man it'd ceased being a football team and became some shitty global product when the amerijews bought us

>Saying Merry Christmas to a majority white nation is in anyway comparable to saying happy ramadan.
C'mon nigger, you're making us look bad.

They say merry Christmas too. It just so happens that they also have Muslim fans, which they also want to appeal to. What's wrong about that?

Ramadan is bigger than Christmas here

You're already defeated then.

holy fuck no joke especially if you live in a city with Muslims. They dont shut the fuck up about it and there fucking parades in the streets and shit.

But they're not saying happy ramadan to the nation, they're saying it to their muslim fans, which exist.

Christmas has little to do with Christianity nowadays - it all about the shekels.

Lol no replys

Stay class Sup Forums, integrity is a hard concept for humans to understand

The U.K. is a global product. Full of Arab money.

It's not even a meme. Your only hope is that you become a global product owned by Russian money.

I have no fucking clue m8
Im hoping a democratic solution emerges but i doubt it

>Muslims are killing men, women and even children in your own fucking city
>R-Ramadan M-Mubarak

What a bunch of submissive cucks. People like this deserve to be shot.

mein got it is like another Dresden!

>Im hoping a democratic solution emerges but i doubt it

You aren't going to vote your way out of this, bro. It's the same in the States. If anything's going to change the way things are, it'll be bullets, not ballots.

Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.

Trips of truth, it's one of the things I dont like about Trump

It's still may....?

>We

what in the fuck did he mean by this guys

>Strong men create good times
Yes, life under Mao and Stalin was paradise :^)

Most brits are against this kind of shit. It's just that they're not in charge

>We
>Another one
>DJ KHALED
>WE DA BEST

>go to @realDonaldTrump right now
>ctrl+f "ramadan"
0 results

mfw

lol he keeps fucking up his tweets with the world watching

United Cuckolds as usual.

>fucking up his tweets

I don't think so, user.

the digits of truth confirmeth

Hmm saying Merry Christmas...

IN A WESTERN CULTURE

Hmm, its almost like we are celebrating OUR culture.

You just replied to it

>sunglasses on macron

I don't see the issue? Its like congratulating people for Hanukkah, or non-American companies working with the USA congratulating for 4th of July.

Plenty of actual shit to get mad about, this isn't it. Its being nice to people.
They are an international company that sells shit in China and Turkey as well as England.

Kill yourself you disgusting fucking vermin. Holy shit, I can't wait till we kill every single muslim, traitor and nigger on the planet.

England is a christian country and has been for well over a thousand years. Islam is an invading force, they say this a few days after muslim filth massacred little girls, and that's just one of many, many attacks the last 3 years.

"please don't bomb us again we will accept Sharia"

youtube.com/watch?v=QLt0lerdgKs

The Lion from the North cometh

Its sad normies I know in England, unironically believe this.

Nah it's more the fact that shitloads of international shirt sales etc comes from SE Asia, etc. and other Muslim Countries. It's more of a financial reason behind the message than anything else. (Although Mancs are Cucks too)

If you're retarded enough to believe Trump actually writes his own tweets and doesn't have a team to do it , then I don't know what to tell you.

Stop trying to bring us down just because your country is being invaded.

>not remembering fallen heroes every month...

What flag is that I'm a phoneposter?

To all muslims DIE !

they have billions of muslim fans in muslim countries

>Wuz

They mean please don't bomb us during the ramadan bombathon

Why do I feel like everyone is saying this just to please the mudslimes and not because they really care? "happy ramadan" = "pls don't blow me or my kids up"

Why is Ramadan so celebrated on social media but Christian stuff isn't?

Why can't Americans differentiate between leftists and liberals?

>what did they mean by this?

>Why can't Americans differentiate between leftists and liberals?

I'm partly lazy and partly uneducated.

Is it easy to summarize the difference as you see it?

when I predicted last year on Sup Forums that 2017 would be "the year of mudslime" I was joking you fucking dumb monkey paw.

This is (((global capitalism))) in action. It spits on culture, race and tradition in favor of generating more shekels. National capitalism is the future because it values culture, race and tradition even over wealth but also generates a lot of wealth.

Liberals are the typical naive retards who support everything from gay rights to Islam. Their views are based around the idea of "live and let live".

"Leftism" is an umbrella term for people who generally follow Marxism or other associated movements. These people view all religion as bad, especially Islam as it is the most reactionary religion on the planet. Most try to steer away from identity politics like LGBTQABC+ in favour of purely labour based movements.

I used to work in Manchester. The Muslims in the office started a "charity" Ramadan so non-muslims could sign up to join in the fast too. Fucked beyond all recognition

Thank you sir.

My guess is that america is chock full of liberals, with a handful of leftists in the larger cities and universities.

The average normie is a liberal, mainly since being a leftists requires a bit more effort and forethought.

>being a leftists

This.
Money money money, it's not even remotely interesting to honour anything else for these greedy kikes.

>[ ] bomb a Manchester United game
>[x] not bomb a Manchester United game

see infidels? it's not that hard.

Manchester united >_>