Swedish feminists are galloping against patriarchy

Swedish feminists are galloping against patriarchy.

>inb4 crystal meth behaviour

youtube.com/watch?v=taXQ06rRS1c

Well that's the most autistic thing I'll see all weekend.

Stockholm needs to be nuked

I like you Sweden, you guys are silly.

maybe there is something in Sweden's water supply

Autistic, yes. But I don't see how it's dangerous.

Don't they have a self declared feminist government? How retarded are they? Does this not prove that they'll never be happy, after all they already moan more than any other group of women even though they have the better lives than any other group of people anywhere in the world or at any point in history

fpbp

I just don't even know what to say anymore about Sweden other then nuke it

>people find it provocative when large groups of women claim the cityscape in a powerful way
>we need a counterbalancing weight against all the hordes of men who periodically claim the city (shows footbally fans)
yea well those guys are actually doing something

they're being horses because virtually all statues in the city are men of power on horses, I guess they identify the horses in the statues as all the women who didn't have any power so they're taking the horse and claiming it.

fucking wonky as shit but I like wonky shit.

Whats even worse is, all of them are white swedish females except that 1 gook.

This is what happens when you don't ban religion.

Why can't contemporary and performance artists ever explain anything they do? They always just give some retarded, dismissive monologue about "the use off space" and the "fleeting, temporary nature" of shit. There is nothing I hate more than these self-absorbed idiots. What are they trying to say? If you have a message, spit it the fuck out.

I understand their points, they are right

Totes adorbs. Autistic performance is the best performance.

I like it that Abdul got to make this report.

>Only big men on horses
why I wonder who those men were and what they actually did.....

But hey, let's get statues of old hags washing floors and feminists pissing, galloping like horses, yes.

Also why are the women small..................................................................................................................................................................................Sweden...

>gallops behind you
did you say something you uncultured cis swine?

So what are they demanding, more Muslim bulls?

lel all this people looking perplex as how you can display such autistic behavior in public.

I guess, quite literally, attention

what the fuck is going on
why are there so many autistic swedish women
what did the jews did to you?

>what did the jews did to you?

Hijacked the control of the media with the aid of banking monopoly.

Sweden is a wealthy place with women who have got too much time on their hands. It's not as oppressed as you'd think.

Plus this is what happens when civilization reaches a peak and you don't know what to fight for

>All those 9s in tight pants

Fuck I wish I was a muslim in Sweden

>Swedish feminists do anything they can to get attention.

ftfy OP

>when civilization reaches a peak
And they can only go down from here, as they have been in this last few years.

What's fascinating about humans is that they always have to have an enemy to fight against. Be it a real foe or an imaginary one, humans can't be at piece, thinking that everything is all right and that nobody wants to harm them. Be it something trivial like fans of the opposing football team, or something hazardous and destructive like muslims or (((them))).
And yes, when people have too much free time on their hands, when their lives are going all too well, they become paranoid. Insane and ambiguous ideas like "the patriarchy" appear and they have people unite under a single banner of dementia.
I believe this is something that is embedded in human nature, and is valid for all of us.

go
back
to
reddit

This

Sven what are you doing unleash the rape hordes on your horse women

Remind me, why do women have the vote again?

Hey sweden

What the fuck is going on there ?

Your skin color can give you a pass, just wear a turban and grow a beard if you haven't already

We won and life got really fucking easy

I fucking hate the feminist slogan "Vi måste ta plats" - "We need to take up space". It's so fucking retarded I cringe every time I hear it.

Wrong.

This only would happen in a strongly secular society like Sweeden that shuns religion both from a traditional, but intellectual perspective. Unless you are sheep fucking Islam

fucking glad that you became finnish now right?

fpbp
its harmless but cringey. had a hearty kek

>Swedish women pretending to be animals you keep in stables
That's one way to keep the Muslims happy.
Fucking unreal.

Based countrymen

>Swedish women are beautiful
HAHAHA yea sure

Really gets my almonds activated

The reporter's name is Abdul Hibombo

Jesus...

The memes are real

>Horse girls

Not even once

and yet ...some folk is countersignaling white sharia...

Can you beat your women in to submission already, please? Holy hell, women go insane when they don't have someone keeping them in line.

pretty hot tbqh f a m

we have a expression "woman like a horse" it's used for woman who is not petite and can withstand a good hard fucking

They should gallop right through the NO GO Zones.

t. muslim

see it's working already

it's like they are deliberately parodying themselves

Why is mommy galloping? Sweetie, mommy needs her "time" to express herself.
Ok, Daddy one more question "How come I don't have blue eyes?

Nephew of Olof Palme is a member of the Feminist party.

Women in sweden are insane. They don't view things rationally. If this wasn't a feminist thing and you had to guess people would say it's a march for the acceptance of mental illness.

>provocative
bwaahahahahahahhaha

Women really are fucking worthless creatures.

Too bad my eyes are green which probably make me too white for your average Swedish slut.

Also, I can't get there inside a 'refugee' boat

kek

I agree with Pierre, those horses should be wearing burkas

The true redpill is that women are retards and must be kept in line. They can not function without being "guided", or lets be real... DOMINATED with the fucking backhand. They certainly seem to ask for it.

Damn if I lived in Sweden I would stick my penis into an electric socket. You guys need white sharia.

Based nord

all women are mentally ill at best they can function at the level of a child their entire lives, why do you think we imported islam?!?

Kek

You don't need islam. You need white sharia

What have happened to my country... This stuff is making me depressed.

>inb4 terrorist attack

At least your feminists look clean

Feminism has done what it claims society did. Feminism makes actual women ashamed to be women.

>tfw no horse gf

Kinda ironic, all this coming from a Croat.
Still, you do have a point m80

When they are done galloping will all the statues replaced?

It's like 10 retards being retarded, why do you care?

This would be fucking hilarious if it wasn't an example of how our White women are becoming irreversibly corrupted.

Jesus Christ
Only a good dicking will cure these women

Wishful thinking lad, but I'd definitely help you in the dickening

>our
>t. 46%

None of those Women are white anyway

>Women in sweden are insane. They don't view things rationally
That's just women in general, they're all like children.

>Even had some shitskin who can barely speak Swedish do the reporting

YES!

>46%
>still 150+ million whites

try again lad

Fi being even more retarded than usual, what I really wonder is if they thought this was a good idea. How in the name of fuck will this garner votes?
I mean not that I mind

This.

Don't hold it in, Sven.

No pony thread?
Lets have a pony thread.

saw them yesterday
wtf im a feminist now
bash the patriachy

lmao

I'd wife her just to breed some top tier athletes.

Sweden needs cyanide in their water supply to balance it out.

Sure fucking am, Leszek

This is fake isnt it? they are all so fuckable

We should meet up, split into 2 groups, one group dressed as goats, donkeys and camels and the other group dressed up as Middle Eastern Men and chase us around the city.

Thought the exact same thing m8. Many of them have nice legs and asses

>Swedish women have been degraded to little more than horses to be ridden by 'fugees

When are Swedes going to fix this?

sadly no its real, sweden has gone so far that even the pretty ones are retarded

>arabs, italians and jews are counted as white in america

No, there's 2 different designations.