Daddy's home :)

Daddy's home :)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/7Z0xU
youtube.com/watch?v=Q5OubtnQXSs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How many of those posts have William LeGate as the first reply?

Former Drumpf supporter here. We clearly made a huge error electing this man child to power and must now do our civil duty to the world and impeach this mongol. He is nothing but a racist bully who must be removed from power and replaced by someone more qualified like Hillary Clinton.

News media BTFO

Are people still abusing the bug that if you reply 4-5 times to a post you'll appear at the top of the comments?

none yet, that'll change, though

Complete failure and clown. Can't wait to laugh when Dems take win at Georgia as that will mark the ending of Drumpf with impeachment

This.

Defend this now, drumpftards.

If they move to impeach Trump, make certain to exercise your Constitutional rights at the proper places, such as the offices of various media outlets and the homes of various politicians.

Why doesn't Trump Twitter manager just block him? I mean there was some other German asshole spamming twitter and now you never hear about him again.

It's just one button.

He deleted and reposted the most recent tweet because he spelt exist wrong. LOL

Former Drumpf supporter here. We clearly made a huge error electing this man child to power and must now do our civil duty to the world and impeach this mongol. He is nothing but a racist bully who must be removed from power and replaced by someone more qualified like Hillary Clinton.

>caught typo
>fixed it
what's the problem you muslim fuck?

that's not even how he tweets
obvious inside job by (((kuckner)))

Took him 10 minutes to work out he spelt a basic word wrong.

can't believe i voted for that guy

>implying he sat there re-reading the tweet for 10 min

more like he tweeted and someone mentioned the misspelling 10 min later

Um sweetie, didn't you read in the newspapers of record a day or two ago that TRUMP'S LEGAL TEAM has advised him to stop tweeting?

And yet here the orangeanatang has tweeted again, violating the LEGAL bounds set forth by his lawyers.

Impeachment due to tweeting? (I only include the questionmark to ease Drumptards into it. These people live in a fantasy world and don't understand real law lol)

>we wont exploit this tech to make a person look bad
yes sure sure

>when the_donald faggots refer to President Trump as "daddy"

>trump criticizing anonymous sources
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHHHAHAHAHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Too easy...

>advised
>LEGAL bounds

>Source is the head of the executive branch
go back to prepping the bull, sven, it's what you're good at

Except for the fact that Trump followed through on this claim, and proved that Susan Rice had ordered the unmasking of his calls as well as individualized spreadsheets detailing every conversation for everyone in his family. Oh, also the fact that Trump is the President and would never be expected to reveal the identity of whomever in the intelligence community was briefing him.

yeah, at least a dozen people are constantly replying five or six times apiece to him

managed to archive the misspelled tweet: archive.is/7Z0xU

oh boy, the shills are gonna have a fieldday with this, don't even know why i even posted it here, this board is full of shills, just hope none of them see's this

What is this? Trump looks cgi

Nope. try again
>Trump is the President and would never be expected to reveal the identity
>s-s-special r-rules
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Alex Jones is as legitimate as they come, shill.
We need more alpha males like him

Trump isn't saying that anyone who uses the term "sources said..." is necessarily lying but that media within the US is using it falsely.

>1 post by this ID
>lowresbait.xlsx

you shills really are the bottom of society's barrel, aren't you

>trip was a great success for America

Everyone is laughing like fuck at him. The whole world.
>pushes guy out of way cause trump is attention seeking camwhore
>pope is not impressed
>FUCK OFF, I'm not holding your hand Donallld
>G7 leaders literally laugh at his demands
>Netenyahooo can't believe the idiocy on display
>Saudi king gets weird kirtsey bow

Success in making us all laugh. Every day was hilarious. Thanks America. Great success

It was explicitly denied by people more legitemate and with more knowledge than AJ

Of course, user. We have a bill of rights guaranteeing that we may assemble and protest.

>It's ok when Trump does it

Malik

Shoo-shoo retarded Shareblue

"""""'bug"""""""

I WISH DONALD TRUMP WAS MY DADDY

I'D INSULT SJW'S ON THE INTERNET AND DADDY TRUMP WOULD GIVE ME A PAT ON THE HEAD AND TELL ME I WAS A GOOD BOY

He wasnt claiming to be a newsreporter you complete tool.

Did you even understand what I said?

Are words hard for you? ;/

Now this is some fucking gymnastics. Stop shilling ivan

Holy fuck fake news BTFO

>It's ok when Trump believes anonymous sources

Wait. Your argument to everyone laughing at him is to say they must all be 'share blue'

Tip Top Delusion on display there m8. The whole world just became american democratic trolls on the internet?
>that's denial at its finest

We were laughing at him because of him. Deal with it.

>anonymous
When did he ever say they were anonymous?

Witnessed

Hahaha

How can you not follow that? You and the Swedecuck can't understand a simple sentence.

The real shills are evident :^)

Yes, it's only fake when it's against his wishes. Got it.

>all be 'share blue'
No dumbshit, I was referring to just you, now go away with your posts that are always at least 50 words, otherwise you wouldn't get that precious nickel!

Why isn't anyone on Sup Forums countering this by (ab)using the same tactic?

Or won't that work because of (((censorship)))?

he is 70, probably took a shit right there

I'll be honest, I was on board the Impeach Trump train with getting Trump impeached, but yesterday I changed my mind.

All these media pieces they're running on him just feel more vicious than genuine. I'm still skeptical of him, but I don't
think he deserves to be impeached anymore. I've never seen someone so viciously attacked like him. It's pretty
obvious elites don't want him. I'm still a dem at heart but, I fully support Trump now. We can't let the deep state get their hands on those codes.

I don't understand why you people are having such a difficult time wrapping your heads around what I said.

This is actually really funny

probably because that would make immediate headlines.

Another theory of mine is that he actually pays them to shitpost on literally every tweet to make his opposition look like the desperate ill-educated garbage it is.

Paul Joseph Watson did it once and rocketed to the top of Trump's tweets to prove it was a thing. I think you have to be verified, though.

>Daddy

>mfw the "Trump criticizing anonymous sources" tweets get even better

hahahahahah he's a laughing stock and no retarded conspiracy theory will change that.

When did he use the word anonymous?

>McCarthyism
Must be a fake tweet? Watergate/Nixon is more appropriate.

You sound like would be a board more suited to you.

>The whole world
is just you eurocucks who ate up all the fake news media the rest of the world knows you dont fuck with Donald

Xe is right you know..

Bait? It is anonymous to everyone else that's what people mean with anonymous sources.

Pathetic

a·non·y·mous
adjective
(of a person) not identified by name; of unknown name.

"Whenever you see the words 'sources say; in the fake news media, and they DON'T MENTION NAMES..."

It's clearly implied by the definition of the word.

Does he even understand how retarded he comes off?

>Coming from the country that elected Macron.

Dammit.

I would hope that he would release a lengthy public statement and blast the entire russia story, and put the focus on the leakers who are trying to overthrow an elected official. I feel he should just undermine the entire investigation, it would really separate the public into two categories so we can get the civil war going.

"fake news" and "questionable sources" tweets are kinda repetitive at this point.

But seriously we can't let this guy have the nuclear codes

Of course the truth looks stupid when everyone is brainwashed.

Fake news shall surely hang!
Enemies of humanity!

>is just you eurocucks who ate up all the fake news media

We have pictures and video m8.

eg... youtube.com/watch?v=Q5OubtnQXSs
>watch the guy laughing at him

>starts shitposting the moment he touches down
Holy fuck

Macron has a legit genius level IQ.

Drumpf is a drooling idiot next to him.

>
STFU retard. Stopping Clinton was all that mattered.

Follow what?
>Trump trust anonymous American sources when it benefits him
>Trump critizes anonymous American sources when it harms him
How is this not hypocrisy?

Stop embarrasing us faggot.

Have you seen his wife?

wow, he really came back from this trip reinvigorated and ready to fight

>Twitter manager

This is a 70yo tweeting 3am, no management involved

>The Independent

MAD MAN
A
D

M
A
N

>"muh Russians"

If you look at the full video and stop being a shill they shook hands before standing up, camera wanted more and he didn't notice. He walks over to talk to someone and goes right back for the handshake. Fake news baby.

The lengths you go to defend this clown is fascinating. You're like a brainwashed cult.

notice the spelling mistake cleverly placed.

this means the news will report on the spelling error, thus bring his message to more people.

Trump is a god. Also, shills out please.

So Trump used the "sources said" phrase 5 years ago and he could have been using it to protect identity.

Regardless, it's not a problem to use this phrase and also criticize others using it when you suspect they are lying and using it inappropriately.

There is your difference.

At least use a proxy mate. No one take you people seriously at the beat of times.

Hey, I know he's said some retarded things, but I don't see harm in defending where it's appropriate.

And lengths? You're the 4th fucking person to not be able to follow that sentence.

This is gold.

Did you cry when Brexit went through? It hurt didn't it?

Sad. Just give up like your parents did with you

The media typically use anonymous sources to protect the source's identity.
Weither or not that "anonymous source" is lying is an opinion. If Trump can believe anonymous sources, why can't the media? Trump is free to critize the media, but I'm also free to critize his critizism.

>Look I called him a clown again. People agree with me now right????

Maybe Muhammad is finished with your mother and she will let you back in the house now?

Media != everybody