How do we stop the Muslim genocide in Myanmar?

How do we stop the Muslim genocide in Myanmar?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/11/03/world/asia/hindu-muslim-bangladesh.html?_r=0
archive.is/vZQxw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karantina_massacre
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The buddhist hate group as been banned & arrested.
Now we just have to wait for these pagans to burn in Hell forever.

You mean how do we replicate it?

You can't britbro. Your country is half colonised by Muslims. You love us.

You can't
Europe and America are too busy with nkorea and Syria to deal with SEA crap.
Let the locals handle it.

Can non Muslims have a single country to themselves?

Can you stop infesting the world like rats?

We're only 4% on Myanmar wtf

It's so hilarious that Buddhists are always portrayed as peace loving pipe smokers, they literally behave like reverse ISIS in Southeast Asia.

They were not banned, just a few people arrested because they did something without state approval. The state is carrying out attacks on Muslims all the time, shutting down mosques, and putting them into ghettos and camps.

Why contain it? Let it spill over the continents.

And you breed like insects so without Buddhists culling you it would be 8% overnight then 16% and so on

They are not even natives, they are immigrants who came in the 18th century, then tried to set up an Islamic state in part of Myanmar and join East Pakistan.

deport them to india

Holy!

Wew
Why can't ISIS go to Myanmar instead of killing Arianautists ??

>when you think the lithuanian flag can't get any worse

You overrestimate our fertility rate for real.
The only Muslim countries with truly high birth rates are Afghaniggers and Subsaharan african Islamic countries.

we finish it

>stop
wut

This is terrible. I recommend all Muslims in the west depart for Burma immediately to save our Muslim brothers. Allah demands it! All muslims in the west chaaarge!

Lmao you remember me this dumb frenchie on twitter saying "Muslims, you have to do your hijra and go back to Mecca" while pilgrimage isn't supposed to last years.

Why would we stop it?
Muslims must be purged

what genocide?

Myanmar muslims are oppressed and killed by angry dumbass buddhists

Get out of France

fuck off, bilel

first day?

>be finnish
>don't be a psychopath
what are you a literal faggot?

There is nothing wrong with driving out a disease.

>we muslims
Listen up faggot, either stop LARPing or kill yourself you sub human filth

You don't

>muslim genocide
>we should stop them

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Wtf, stop appropriating my flag

No, we also used to steal Taiwan's.

Actually visiting burma start of next year, hype. Where do I sign up for the torching.

No
Lmao yeah 4% of Muslims with no money can absolutely be a threat
Calm down Fo-hai if you don't want ISIS in your country

Lemme be a muslim geez

No Muslims means no ISIS.

I would not get involved as a foreigner because your government would prosecute you when you returned.

That's the dumbass rhetoric that exactly transform regular Muslims into jihadi bombs

Jihad started without anyone doing anything at all, this is the response to Jihad.

>if you insult our religuhn of piss we'll bomb u
have fun with macron

Lol. Idk about Myanmar but if you're talking about ISIS' jihad then you're wrong.
ISIS' jihad was born into war torn countries with an extreme political instability. Only religion was left, they took the West as the big Satan who tried to control their country and saw their neighbors as submissive to them.
They felt like they were being at war, so they read war versus from the Quran who ordered to fight back and that's what they're doing in their point of view.
But they basically want to control the Middle East more than respect religion.

Jihad in Myanmar began when we gained independence from Britain and the Muslims decided to launch a Jihad to try to take over part of the country and unite it with East Pakistan. Everything after that is just self-defence on the part of Myanmar.

That's what think weak-minded muslims who compose ISIS.
You're an ex-muslim slave or a christcuck?

Gotta catch up on that.
But honestly I don't think that now these poor (in the sense that they have no money) muslims can be a threat to myanmar and launch a jihad to unite with Pakistan.

So you think there should be no punishment for a defeated enemy?

We intensify it

Couldn't be charged unless Burma put out an arrest warrant.

Is anyone getting charged for this yet? Any decent local news sites reporting this. First I've heard of it to be honest.

This has been happening for years. Nobody will stop it. It is only growing in power.

>Stop Muslim genocide
Why

the fuck are you even on about?

Is this your defeated enemy?

Muslims are a pain in the ass wherever they life.
That famous hatemonk/new face of bhuddhist terror/whatever guy turned like this only after his cloister got torched by a muslim.
In bangladesh hindu minorities are threatened and treated like shit. If myanmar does not want bangladesh to extend into their country and if this is done by killing muslims who bring bangladesh with them if concentrate in sufficent numbers then it seems more and more understandable why they are so aggressive.

nytimes.com/2016/11/03/world/asia/hindu-muslim-bangladesh.html?_r=0

ban them , or kill them all

Children grow up.

Please use archive.is on trashysources. Thank you.

archive.is/vZQxw

Godspeed.

>How do we stop the Muslim genocide in Myanmar?

We don't.

Absolutely 100% in support of it.

The christian lebanese were delighted at every jordanese/palestine child killed as it meant their own children could life in a homogenous christian society. Thats why the Falange Miliz was proud to show western journalists the corspes of slain children.

Lots of edge, but this is your country on civil war.

I don't work with emotions and enemies only reap what they sow but I don't think all of them are related to jihad against Myanmar
>shortcuts

>Actually visiting Myanmar start of next year, hype. Where do I sign up for the torching.

FTFY.

Muslims are an enemy and seek to destroy this country, so it is only natural to fight them. A body must protect itself from contamination.

Shortcuts are not an argument and still less intrusive then redditspacing. The people bring frictions and as established communities ALWAYS beget more migration from similar people (in western nations, communties of smaller nations concentrate in certain cities were they established contacts already or example before more stream in where they feel at more at home) and Myanmar can see this as a threat in face of the demographic giant bangladesh.

First, we need more exposure especially in the west. Currently syria is being the center of attention.
Next, we need to pressure the myanmar government to stop the persecution with threat of sanction or something.
After the government has give in to our demand we need to change the mind of the populace, we can start by bombarding their facebook with tolerance message.

Hopefully our muslim brothers and sisters can be saved with this hate campaign soon. Allah bless them

I don't think so. Saw a lot of Christian lebanese not delighted at all since Palestine is arab and have Christians too. Don't know a lot about al kataeb al lubnaniyya

If you say so... I don't generalize people and put them in a box. It sounds endless, minority gets oppressed so it want to destroy the country and bc of that it gets more oppressed and on and on... eh that's life I guess

Don't want to be a tiny disease minority? Simply head back to where they are a majority and never leave again.

Ameen.

>stop

WHY?
H
Y
?

What if an aboriginal said that to you?
You would stay because you consider it as your homeland.
Same goes for them.

The real question is how we can help to continue it?

>Latvia
Do you even have Muslims there? Also are you fine with Muslim tourists? Latvia looks beautiful

Right of conquest

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karantina_massacre

what are unironical mudshit filth even doing in this board?

Oh please hairy turk, stfu, I lost 1 hassanat because of you

>muslim
>calls me hairy
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I would say, they fought and lost. And unlike the aboriginals we are not being allowed to fight back, we're supposed to sit down and let it happen. The aboriginals should be thankful they weren't just completely exterminated which is what should happened.

>proving he is right
no muslims = no need to give a fuck about rethoric = no isis
profit

Muslim isn't a race are you fcking stupid? (pic related)
Lmao you thought you could get into the white hatred of Muslims but you're a turk, stay in your lane.
Lol aboriginals fight back? Heard that they were all becoming obese & ruined by alcohol because of the Western lifestyle that they adopt, isn't that true?
>manichean view of the world
how old are you 10?

>i'm a mudshit with white skin
doesn't matter faggot, it's easy to tell you apart from actual white people
now go back to algerie where you belong

Provide weapons so they can get it over with.

Deport all of them to Bangladesh in exchange for the Buddhist Chakmas being treated like shit within Bangladesh

Lmfao a turk trying to act white, I'm half european by blood so don't try to sound patronizing about muslims with anyone while you're nothing more than a roach here, it's not the baby who come out of your mother apparently but the placenta and you're the result. stay in your lane.

edgy much Ahmed uh ?

we don't

>i'm a totally legit western person who willingly cucked myself into a savage caveman culture
>i'm european because le ebin blood lmao xd
you're literally a fucking subhuman by every stretch of the imagination, your blood means jack fucking shit if you're mentally challenged
the only thing that stands out with you as a person is the fact that you're an intellectually inferior being. your so called "european blood" is out of question at this point

>i-i'll just post that neckbeard with fedora pic! t-t-th-that'll show him!!
kill yourself