What is Poland to do?

Open the floodgates?

#standwithpoland

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aZIQx-aTgmI
archive.is/4lwey
g7italy.it/sites/default/files/documents/G7 Taormina Leaders' Communique_27052017_0.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I stand with Poland

Fuck Soros and fuck rapefugees

Poland is unstoppable

Based Poland desu.

what now Merkel? :^)

I stand with Poland.

I love how they ignore all the Ukrainian refugees Poland took in when the West rejected them.

Poland is the best country in Europe, how do I move there?

>Considering hohols less of human then a rapefuge
Truly the eu is a success.

POLAND STRONK!

We gonna get fucked bigly by the EU for this.

The EU will fail

Fucking pussies. They're admitting they're so weak, even 1 refugee is too much for them to handle. Stay out of history, faggots. When the time comes you'll be devoured by it once again.

Literally fighting windmills. Nobody wants to go to Poland. Retards are still protesting against Refugees. Lmfao.
Just go there. Live there. And then realize why anybody that is remotely smart instantly leaves that shithole.

Iran accepted Polish refugees during World War II
youtu.be/aZIQx-aTgmI
Shame on me for Poland

Schultz said that refugees are more valuable than gold, why doesn't Germany take all of them?

Time to turn off the money tap :^)

So what, assfucking is inevitable with the way our foreign relations are going. This way we can get fucked earlier and then Galicja i Lodomeria will come back with a vengeance.

They already received hordes of poor ukrainian peasants, how much worse the migration policy can be?

> rapefugees more caluable than gold

Can you give a source for that quote? But seriously we can't let him have nuclear codes.

Ukrops integrate really well.

It not refudges, it a labor migrants, like mexicans in US.
Most of the real refugees from Donbass conflict, almost 2 million of them, flee to Russia.

>SPIEGEL: Hardly any of your statements have been quoted by your adversaries as often as your statement from June 2016 when you said: "What the refugees bring to us is more valuable than gold.
archive.is/4lwey

It's still better then flooding your country with shitskins which ruin your country for much longer.

>much longer
Forever unless you cleanse them Hitler style. Demographic shift is a thing, to everyone's surprise.

Why doesn't Germany actually get any Ukrainian immigrants?

Doesn't about 25% of Poland's GDP come from EU handouts every year?

Yeah, Germans will probably be minority in their own country in long run which is hilarious and sad at same time, because we will have arab country as our neighbour.

"security"

Because they're denied entry from what I've gathered. Or if they're asylum seekers they're sent back here as we're the first safe country.

EU gives some handouts to farmers for not selling too much food on market and they also finance some roads/other building projects so not really. It only helped to speed up some projects.

Great. Next they can refuse to take the euro gibs too so the rest can easily afford to send back the migrants where they came from.

POLAND YOU CANT DO THIS U NEED TO TAKE THEM IN DO YOUR SHARE

>Merkel shrugs

I guess they are too white for Merkel's taste.

Farmer gibs are so they limit production because they actually have quotas. If there were no quotas, our agricultural produce would flood Europe as they're cheap and we can potentially make shit tons of them.

Based poland.

Truly the EU is evil

>send them back
That was never the plan, Ghenghis.

Because Merkel only wants to be fucked by Turks and africans.

You're not paying attention. This is what Donald Trump managed to push trough yesterday at the G7 summit:

"At the same time, while upholding the human rights of all migrants and refugees, we reaffirm the sovereign rights of states, individually and collectively, to control their own borders and to establish policies in their own national interest and national security."

The European union is represented in G7 and have to accept this now. Nothing is going to happen to Poland.

Iran ain't syria or Pakistan. Also numbers were bit different.

Yeah, but they went home though. These guys want to conquer the world by voting and breeding, so they won't leave.

Sure thing Hassan, whatever you say.

Read the rest of the document here:
>g7italy.it/sites/default/files/documents/G7 Taormina Leaders' Communique_27052017_0.pdf

Most of the consider themselves Russians and there are no real cultural differences. They will integrate completely pretty quickly and will become the influx of ethnic Russian blood that your empire needs so much.

Really makes you think.

>"security"

Nice 'subtlety' there

Oh noes Germs fail again.

But remember. Ther's still alternative option.
Help us an we will achive eternal peace in Europe for all times.

Get ready, Poland. Either you get Immigrants, or you get serious flakk.
Be strong. You can withstand this shitstorm.

Soros has nothing to do with it. Its Germans.

No terroist attacks are supposed to be a way of life and there is nothing we can do to stop them. Reeeeeeeee

National Sovereignty, the club is not worth membership. Pol out yes !

First we should expel polish miners and laborers. Last time i visited Prague we were nearly full and i would ban tourism in my country.I would allow only few % of tourists visit us. Next step is deport all gypsies back to Slovakia and Romania. Part of ukraines could stay here and work for minimal wage. Viets can keep their restaurants.We can accept 10 maybe 15 refugees in next 5years if everything will be ok.

Based Poland.

Hope they stand firm and other EU states take their lead and say no to immivasion. It's Europe's only hope.

Lol yeah, was gonna comment this. They always do this shit, and it's never for the actual purpose of quoting. It's just to make it seem incorrect.

Now Poland is based. Before Brexit Poles were fucking invaders and vermins.

Fuck off bong. After EU you are next.

kek

Does a Pole need support to stand strong?

Not like any refugees would willingly go to Poland.

Why is this country so based ?

I want to move to Poland...

Poland, may I join forces? If not, I will be a Latvian free force member if needed.

>image
Wow. The Dutch give the most per capita while Hungary is the biggest per capita receiver non-failure country. Interesting.
Mind if I save that image?

Good

Polan isn't the hero we deserve, but the hero we desperately need

This is coming from a French man. From the country that voted for more terror and more rape because of le tolerance. You guys are worse than Germany.

At least the dead children in my country serve some purpose, lends credence to Polands stance.

Maybe in 20 years the normies will finally be able to compare Sweden and Poland's opposite ends of the spectrum and see who was smart.

>Now Poland is based. Before Brexit Poles were fucking invaders and vermins.
Are you retarded?

>Poles that come to England are unwanted invaders
>Poles who don't want muslims coming to Poland are commendable

GEE, I WONDER WHY

If you want to show us how strong you are take all rapefuges, please.

Don't give France more power, they're the ones encouraging the Germans. You Europeans need to stop electing women controlled by their emotions.

White people are not human, only somali rapists deserve refugee status, bigot.

No time to be sour. We can defeat the globalists together.

Now do you want a job making chicken tendies in Peterborough or do you want to drive out the Saracens?

Pole Out !

lol I'm moving to Czech republic anyway, nice that V4 keeps the negroids at bay.

Why not? It's a bit inefficient and temporarily gets some old people revved up but what can you do.

Who are these flash mob agencies. Where can I book them?

Let us hope so.

that doesn't further white genocide.

so they don't count.

That document is about as legally binding as a toddler's crayon drawing.

Poland must fulfill its EU commitments. Sorry Poland.

Lol, got called out there.

Will you leave muhrh alone?

HAHA THERE ARE NO LEGAL REQUIREMENTS, FAGGOT. Only eurocucks who act puzzled that Poland does not want to be raped by negroids.

Leave.
or stay and get blown up by moslem terrorists.

Whatever you say champ. A clear majority of the EU are now moving in favour of linking receipt of EU aid to acceptance of the bloc's values - which Poland is outright rejecting. Keeping the 25% of its GDP that comes from EU gibs, or accepting a tiny number of migrants? It'll be 100% Poland's choice, as EU member states are sovereign.

What makes you think you are welcome in Poland?

If a man from Poland is a Pole, is a Moslem a Mole?

Sounds like voting to leave is the best way to get blown up by Muslim terrorists, Mr. Manchester. ;^)

That's just plain wrong. Gibs from EU amount to 1% of Polish GDP. Also, French and Germans milk Polish industry out of much more money than gibs.

>rich jew meddler has nothing to do with this particular meddling
???

Apostrophes matter.

How much could we sell their organs for?

The polish people need to be exterminated. Kraut needs Lebensraum for Mehmet.

You're kidding yourself if you think Poland contributes anything significant to the EU. EU funds make up a massive proportion of Polish economy. Thankfully, it's completely Poland's choice whether or not they want this to continue.

National suicide wasn't part of the deal. Bravo Poland for defending your people.

So what is the total length of time, from the start to present, where this bringing in useless shitskins began? Has it been going on for decades, or is it like illegal spics here where it took like ten years before even your whitest southern shit hole is to the point you can't walk out your front door without stepping on a squalling spic child as he eats dog turds in your yard? I'm just a curious burger, generally depressed by the state of things around the west.

#OpenBordersForPoland

Gibs amount to literally 1% of their economy, you stubborn paddy. And Poland is being shilled out big time since joining in 2004 by the German companies.

>France

Merchant, I...

If you can't stand on your own feet then you can just stop trying anyway.