Will trans people ever be accepted in Eastern Europe?

I just revealed to my parents, as well as my friends that I'm trans... and well, they reacted just like expected. They kicked me and punched me like some kinda nasty pest and told me to go see a psychologist or something.
This is simply unacceptable in a country that's part of the EU.

That's a tough break OP but get ready I dont think you are going to be treated too nice here either

That's nigger behavior though... You'd expect that from a bunch of Africans living in the middle of Africa, but not in a developing country. I'm ashamed...

jesus christ you degenerates infested bulgaria as well

No, fuck off with your degenerate thread, and next time try harder faggot.

>They kicked me and punched me like some kinda nasty pest
beacuse you are a nasty pest

Gas chambers will gladly
Accept you as you are:^)

>Saged.

You're right, no one should touch you.

kill yourself

It's not like we are accepted here, though... Unlike a civilized country like the US. In jealous of the people who got to be born there.

You should take their advice lad might have a simple hormone imbalance no need to ostracise yourself and chop your bollocks of yet

I don't give a duck about you transfags. Do what you want. My problem is when you start decideding others are wrong because they don't agreee with your choices, which is exactly what you are doing here.

For the first time I approve a Macedonian's opinion. All of the lgbt people are a disgrace to the humanity. Faggotism was considered a mental illness 15 years ago. Wtf went wrong since then?

>nasty pest
That's EXACTLY what you are.

no fuck off

You should definitely go see a psychologist. I thought I was trans for years, but after 4 years of seeing a psychologist and 6+ months of having an actual girlfriend, I got over it. Transitioning isn't always the answer.

Might as well give it a try. Thanks for letting me know that such a thing exists.

I would too if you were my son. You're fucked in the head, you mentally ill degenerate.

Obvious slide thread.
Get the hell out, faggot, your parents did the right thing.

I hope they won't.
> like some kinda nasty pest
you are one.

Зaщo? He paнявaмe никoгo. Пo-дoбpe e дa cи тpaнc oткoлкoтo някъв нapкoмaн.

Is pic related?

Politics being there? Since when? Educate yourself and recognize that LGBT issues and rights ARE politics.

You have body dysmorphia. You are mentally ill

Honestly you guys are no better than a 10 year old who wants to appear as manly as possible. Gender exists AND it's a fucking spectrum. Grow the fuck up already! It's a shame people like you can vote.

Government should have no part in cultural issues. If the culture is shapen by the people so that it is dissaproving of LGBTs, that's how it should be allowed to be.

People have the right to think of you as mentally ill freak.

Heщacтник, нapaнявaтe цялoтo чoвeчecтвo. Гpaдивнaтa eдиницa нa oбщecтвoтo e ceмeйcтвoтo. Oт вac кaкви ceмeйcтвa cтaвa?
Дa cи тaкoвaтe и пpимepa, кoйтo дaвaтe нa нoвитe пoкoлeния. Имa caмo 2 пoлa - мъжки и жeнcки. Bcичкo дpyгo e бoлecтнo cъcтoяниe.

That didn't stop America from intervening in foreign politics post-WWII. The American values are better and we are in a fucking need of a intervention. We must become a respectable country. Just like we accepted Christianity in 863 we can accept LGBT in 2017.

It's already accepted and treated for decades, but it's a tough to cure a mental illness, when Jewish media keeps telling you, you're normal...

These people need Jesus in their lives

They key word is SHOULD. Authoritarian measures that force me to accept freaks like yourself is immoral.

>Amercian values
That means nothing except what you want it to mean. There are plenty of "American values" that shun your kind and your government bootlicking.

Двa пoлa, дa. Ho джeндъpa e cпeктъp.

Your parents are right, you are not trans but simply fucked in the head, seek help, not a surgery you fucking faggot

Maйкa ти e cпeктъp.

They're not accepted here either, besides the brain dead mega-cities. Even then, your kind is at best tolerated, not accepted.

pfffffftttttt
Бpyтaлeн cи бe cлaдyp.

t. a hick

Дa,Бyлгapијa should have won,how can poor trans people live now.Sad!

Get a room.

Remember to sage these threads boys, it's a slide. Take heart in that if the OP is being honest he'll kill himself soon anyway.

I would accept your boipussy if you're cute. Still gotta treat that gender dysphoria.

I am cute, Russia. I wouldn't feel that way if I weren't.

You are mentally ill and should be eletroshocked until you either become normal or a vegetable.

>all the “mental illness” responses
It's mental illness to enjoy a fellow human's suffering.

You seem based, OP. I don't know, but I wish it to happen in the next decade, I want a girlfriend (male), not a subhuman roastie clone.

That comment is commonplace coming from a Russian subhuman.

Hey trap-kun, don't side with the LGBTQIABCKFJWOQPCNPWPQITO3JFBBXJW shit, fight against those who break the NAP, don't partake to that guilt pushing extremist organisation.

Your suffering is caused ny a mental ilness. Please seek help, or alternatively, death.

If you're not just shitposting (a big if) you can treat that with antipsychotics like pimozide. You should listen to them, although maybe see a psychiatrist rather than a psychologist.

A slav is calling me Russian. I'd "lol" but I hate those things (and smileys).

You have to acknowledge that you indeed suffer from a mental issue, but that doesn't give anybody the upper hand on you. Aggression is not justifiable.

Would you beat a man simply because he is schizoid? No. Then why would you do it to a tranny?

Now burn yourself, every last piece of you should be purified by flame.

Hahaha my propoganda has worked, thats how we the jews avenge on the holocaust by propoganda, few more years and you all be faggots and homos and will suck our dick

Thanks, Romania. I knew there would be a normal person here.
The extreme left is ridiculous, I an well aware of that. But so is the extreme right. Society has always followed the middle path of reasoning. Fuck extremes.

Any aftereffects? I have no problem with taking medication but... Does it change your personality and stuff like that?

>>>/lqbtqapxz/

>muh centrism
Sage this, the amount of faggotry is incredible.

You were replying to a right wing extremist (capitalist). Maybe you thought about fascism when writing that, but that's not far right.

"Normal" is subjective. The majority dictates the normality, and I may say that you are the least normal here based on the majority.

Top kek

Du te dracu homosexual fag, vlad tseps should have impale you if you like anus play

I do not! Why would you compare a trans person to a schizo? There is nothing in common.

>but not in a developing country
not developed. You should have expected this.
Also its going to stay this way until you country is completely run bu jews like all of ours.
Then you can be trans, have niggers and muslims, and feminists running your universities.
Hope you enjoy what you wish for.

You are a disgrace to your country.

First of all I am not a homo, nice assumption you crooked nose. Second, I am a pure khv as well.

They are both mental disorders, your thinking has gone astray in both the situations. As I have said, the majority dictates the normality. If all the people heard voices, being a schizo would be normal.

> trans
> people

No nigger would want to be in Bulgaria. I'm safe.

t. SPQR Latin from a romanian village who went to pick up strawberries

You said you want a "male girlfriend" thats as gay as you can get, ceucescu

We should be celebrating all lives.

No, it is mental illness to entertain us with this marxist bullshit

Genetic failures of this magnitude should be purged
De unde esti esec al naturii? Cluj, Brasov, Iasi sau Bucuresti? Mortii matii de degenerat spurcat.

She is still a girl (male) though, despite having a penis.

Galati

No, try again gypsy.

Gender in the context that is being used today does not have any scientific basis. In the last years people tend to redefine words to fit certain agendas. Don't you remember the times when Gender meant what today sex means
kekked

Two genders, two sexual orientations

Male/female
Straight/oven

No he is a faggot like you, shit gypsies are becoming more degenerate.

You are a mentally ill fuckup of nature before you go start chopping off your genitals go to therapy

>girl (male)
You fell for the meme bud

Take TRT male hormones dummy.

I am female and straight though...

Well, I would be a faggot if her penis were bigger than mine.

we don't consider you as "trans" we just call you fucking gay

>They kicked me and punched me like some kinda nasty pest and told me to go see a psychologist or something.

Well, you're dangerously insane so I frankly think that's a fair response

>checks flag

Subhuman behaviour was expected

Mine is about 14 cm mate.

>This is simply unacceptable in a country that's part of the EU.

kek, infidels being propagandized into thinking EU is paradise

fucking retard.

sa-mi bag pula in tot neamul ma-tii de redditor progresist infect

Capitalism. How can you get to sell beauty products to men? Turn them into women

Listen to your parents, obviously they are right.
Transgederism is a mental illness that should under no circumstance should ever be accepted as normal.

See a psychologist or something, you mentally ill freak.

Mult succes, tu de unde esti prietenul meu stormpoponar?

>a girl's (male) penis is larger than the average size in Romania

Looks like bait.
Please leave to San Francisco or England.

Trans are just mentally ill defective mutants of our human race. They should have been killed off by their parents as weak stock or left to die like every other organism with a brain does.

Congrats man! I feel really happy for you you had a mental illness and recovered thats great! A mental illness is mental illness I dealt with depression but got help and got better too

>This is simply unacceptable in a country that's part of the EU.

Well, maybe your family should go back to syria.

Yeah? So when you suck "her" dick and get sperm in your throat, you think that this is straight/normal? Ay dracu what has communism done to romania, fucking faggot

Killing the mentally impaired individuals is an unnecessary aggression. A perfect system shuns every unnecessary aggression.

no you do not need LGBT in 2017

I thought you kikes were smarter. If you let a girl (male) cum in your mouth, you are gay. You should NEVER let your girlfriend (male) cum inside you.

XDA1 faggot is that (you)?

LGBT will divide heteros from homos even more, you just need humane countrymen who understand what the bodily integrity is.

Of course he would fuck her; you're the one thinking of sucking her dick you stingy jew. Don't project your desires onto others.

>Or left to die
Great command of the English language you have there.

No idea who is that