Why is it the more "red-pilled" you are the more depressed you tend to be?

Why is it the more "red-pilled" you are the more depressed you tend to be?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-ch-A1aqddg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because you are realizing how shitty the world really is. You are no longer blinded by mainstream beliefs and you can see the world for what it truly is. A disgusting violent cruel world that wants nothing of you but your time and energy.

These positions are of true responsibility, which is a heavy burden to bear. It would be easier to forget and have no purpose in life.

Becuase you are living a life devoid of meaning where everything you learn and know, you cannot act upon and fix.
So fix the small things you can OP, and slowly work on the bigger picture which is the direction of your life.

Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know.

- Ernest Hemingway

Because you know how fucked up the world are. Only an egoist would ignore all this degeneracy

You realize that you are living in a reality which goes completely against reality

red pill -> black pill -> glorious pill
it gets better my man

ignorance is bliss user
Be a happy idiot

I've been forcing down black pills since I was around 16. There truly is no point in even fighting. Society is to far gone to change at this point.

Because your version of 'red-pill' includes cognitive dissonance. You all want to feel superior to other people but having done nothing with your life it makes this hard.

>I've been forcing down black pills since I was around 16.
Oh I bet you have, Sweden.

>tfw used to be (((red pilled))) years ago
>jews been teaching people about what "real islam looks like" decades before 9/11
>realized the entire muslim rapefugee terrorist murderer extremist fundamentalist narrative is a jewish scheme to make israel great again
>hit a great depression and undertook escapist measures
>jews proved they can indirectly control the alt-right and the most prominent example is trump
>great civil war engineered by jews approaching european nations while shekelberg laughs his way to tel aviv with his pockets full of shekels as the (((far-right))) backs their zionist expansion measures for greater israel
I'm on the brink of either shitting out intense counter-propaganda or killing myself

on a scale of 10 to 10 how depressed are you?

its part of the programming, you are supposed to kill yourself from depression before discovering any major redpills.

I've been cursed with melancholy for as long as I remember.
>Le lift weights and exercise xd
Been doing that since I was 15, it hasn't made me any better.

That is such bullshit and evidence of his megalomania. What about Alan Watts then? An important philosopher, also a fucking happy man.
Ernest couldn't face these existential questions without becoming severely deppressed. And because he couldn't handle it, he thought that no one would be able to live a happy life, knowing these 'truths', or what the fuck you want to call it. He's was a narcissistic old prick

Because the more you know the more you understand that things that make mankind suffer.

t. JB Peterson

The ultimate red pill is when you come to realize that the white race is the inferior race.

The ultimate red-pill is when you accept that race is a socially created word in the past two hundred years.

That the only credit you can take for adding to society is when you personally add to it.

You may be onto something here (300 mg Venlofaxine a day)

hello good friend, weights only help when you are lifting them, much like how cigar only help while smoking them

what's with shills who are obviously on antidepressants ?
as if their lives couldn't be more absurd lol

pritty much weak in all departments.

some people are born redpilled. 1 second in pleddit makes me puke

>I've been forcing down black dicks since I was around 16. There truly is no point in even fighting. Society is to far gone to change at this point.

Because we are outnumbered and if we dont manage to grab the reigns and move THE ENTIRE FUCKING CIVILIZED WORLD around, there will be nothing but a fate worse than death for our children and grandchildren.

maybe its time for you to man up and marry a woman OP

>Le Sweden yes meme xd

>escapist
damn. this is me

Its essentially what you are doing, Sven. Man the fuck up.

I recently subbed to his channel. I like him a bit better than Molyneux.

especially since Molymeme's video on reincarnation was such cringeworthy fedora crap where he just fucked the poor dude over who called in. so I unsubbed and now I watch Peterson instead because he's a true scholar.

sauce?

quit the degeneracy and the meme will drop by itself you fucking cuck

fuck the liberal out of your women

Because you're not redpilled yet, the real redpill is knowing how to deal with it instead of getting depressed.

The truth is ugly and hurts which is why so many people live in denial

It's not. If you're truly red pilled then you started lifting, got a job, started college, gave up degeneracy, and have nothing but good things to look forward to. Idk what the Hell you think being red pilled means.

perhaps the heaviest things we lift are not our weights but our feels

Is it true that on average swedish women have more physical strength than swedish men?

That's the ultimate blue-pill.

Also, all words are socially created.

Basically it's how your parents raise you. Mine didn't let me watch bullshit from tv when I was little and I think it's one of the biggest factors that I am how I am.

the point in fighting is to break away from it, and move your family into a gated compound away from everyone else.

true. I'm not gonna let my kids watch tv or surf the internet

How is the truth blue-pilled?

I mean empirical vs folk taxonomy like race.

most red pills a lies

>jews proved they can indirectly control the alt-right and the most prominent example is trump
our fault for trusting politicians even once. We the people must change all this

>I'm on the brink of either shitting out intense counter-propaganda or killing myself
don't kys. we need you to fight the jews. do the first

the ultimate redpill is when you come full circle and realize the normies are correct and they probably realized all this redpill shit when they were like 8 and saw that the normie path was the best one, so they took it, meanwhile you decided to become an isolated autist.

>Been doing that since I was 15, it hasn't made me any better.
same. i think only a good christian woman would change it. the bad thing s that they are all ugly. we need to compromise. either sad or marry the ugly but nice soul

The entire race concept seems to be built by people who want to accomplish nothing in their life while claiming victory.

The ultimate red-pill is Christianity

Baltics get the bonus of having been kicked around for 1000 years by everyone around us.
I heard that our historians are all alcoholics, heh.

>what the Hell you think being red pilled means.
It means knowing that intelligent races are dying out and less intelligent races are growing rampantly in the west, especially in America. This will lead to western nations being destroyed in the not so distant future.

Words represent patterns and patterns exist. Patterns are always relevant while analysing a situation.

You took the blue pill my friend.

Prove a deity exists.

>tfw this guy could be you
fucking whores man. only Christian girls for me

He doesn't need to. it doesn't matter if God exists or not. Christianity has kept the west stable for centuries.

you can prove it yourself. go to a REAL church and you will feel peaceful afterwards

That's why we all end up improving out own mind and body because its depressing to watch other peoples rot, gotta have hope in something.

Christianity stabilized after a thousand years of being less civilized than pagan Rome. There is no evidence that your Jesus resurrected and thus no point for your religion to exist.

feeling peaceful =/= proof of a deity.

LoL. Is that how you rationalize it?

Is biology also something built by people who "accomplish nothing"? Did Darwin also "accomplish nothing"?

Did the doctor, who prescribed the black patient different medications based on official guidelines, also "accomplish nothing."?

Did the geneticist, who made these guidelines based on the simple reality that different racial groups have different gene alleles, resulting in the need for different medications, also "accomplish nothing"?

You are pathetic. Jump out of your balloon and land on the ground you immature infant.

I think it's kind of a bell curve. I've kinda gotten to a point where I see through so much of the bullshit that I'm always stifling a laugh. Redpilling is a struggle between getting past Wojak and becoming a Pepe.

exactly this
youtube.com/watch?v=-ch-A1aqddg

>burger believes the dark ages meme

that's how it works cucko. you don't get to see Jesus in person

you know when it happens when you stop arguing with lefty's and just laugh at how unfortunate their existence is.

Part of it is realizing the sad state of relationships. Odds aren't good that you will be in a happy one.

This, but it's not so much laughter for me. Anything remotely political on TV or social media that comes from the (((known suspects))) gets me in the REEEEEEEEEEEEE-phase.
>no I don't actually REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>LoL. Is that how you rationalize it?

That is how they rationalize it. I can only take guesses as to why they make up these concepts.

>Is biology also something built by people who "accomplish nothing"? Did Darwin also "accomplish nothing"?

Biology is the study of life. Evolution is the reason sub-species do not exist in humans. Darwin accomplished a lot now if only these degenerates could do the same.

>Did the doctor, who prescribed the black patient different medications based on official guidelines, also "accomplish nothing."?

Black is a slang term but if a doctor gave you ethnicity based statistically better medicine than take it.

>Did the geneticist, who made these guidelines based on the simple reality that different racial groups have different gene alleles, resulting in the need for different medications, also "accomplish nothing"?

Now all you need is a geneticist to back up your social science claims and get backing for empirically based 'racial' sub-categories that do not currently exist in science.

>You are pathetic. Jump out of your balloon and land on the ground you immature infant.

Says the man-baby who has still yet to accomplish anything.

>Importance of relgion.

Cool, can you prove a deity exists?

do we care if it does since it is important?

you haven't sorted yourself out yet

>He gets """depressed"""
Stop being so weak. If hearing about all this shit going on in the world doesn't piss you off and fire you up, you're doing something wrong. You should be on a journey of self-improvement for when the day comes that we have the opportunity to wreak retribution on all those that have done wrong.

>This Amerifat hasn't read Rene Guenon

The "Dark Ages" were the spiritual high point of Europe. It's no wonder such advanced intellectual modern """"men"""" can't understand that.

I love how slightly different fur or teeth is enough to have a different race of animals but the far bigger differences in humans don't count.

We should care as Christianity needs to be abolished if it is un-true. (via debate)

Religion without faith is just a set of rules.

>spiritual high point of Europe

Nice apologetic for being a barbarian.

abolish it then and watch the western world collapse

For me that was part of the process. I used to listen to a lot of news, research a lot of "redpill" topics. Got burned out and depressed. But then I got a job, started building my life, realizing the reality that I don't answer to anyone but me on a daily basis. Now I contribute to "redpilling" where it matters, local politics, law enforcement, 2nd amendment, giving bread crumbs for intelligent people to follow. Now I enjoy the pain libs are going through seeing their party destroyed.

>Oy vey I hope people don't notice

Christianity nearly destroyed the western world. Only after it was watered down did it become neutered. Judaism and Islam need to take a hike along with them.

this.

Christianity is literally a Jewish religion. No idea how you guys square that circle.

I am 99% sure God doesn't exist. That does take away the importance of religion. religion is a paste that keeps people united and helps defend them from foreign forces.

because the 20th century was just swell when we tried to create our own virtues

You realize how useless you really are

Because the "red pill" is a symptom of depression. The reality you experience is skewed by your depression.

Why would believing in something false be good for society? Also the fact that you support a middle eastern foreign religion to save yourself from other middle eastern foreign religion means you already lost.

You kind of go full circle. I'm pretty darn happy.

It's not true.Depression=low testosterone.

spoken like a true cuckold

It was, the world wars were the last gasp of the big countries going to war with each other. Now war is something poor unstable countries do.

>A religion that explicitly told the Jews to fuck off and saw its leader destroy one of their financial temples
>Jewish.

Pick fucking one.

Never understood that fetish so I will pass.

Daily reminder.
>If you haven't killed youreselfe you aren't depressed.

>Jewish.

Easy enough!

Unless you are saying Christianity is not an abrahamic religion.

I've heard liberals speak of the problem of "white flight" as if it has nothing to do with diversity initiatives making formerly safe, enjoyable neighborhoods unlivable. As if the rare intelligent, industrious, peaceful nonwhites want to live in dangerous squalor but whites are the ones not playing ball.

The weird thing is, the only redpilled friends I know have brown skin, the white friends are all steadily becoming more ethnomasochist. I'm gradually becoming a believer in the elusive "based black".