Redpill me on marriage. How does one enter such risks in todays emancipated strong womyn society?

Redpill me on marriage. How does one enter such risks in todays emancipated strong womyn society?

prenuptial agreement.

Marry someone who you love. If you haven't figured out that your SO is a piece of shit before tying the knot then both of you are retards. Seriously if you can't properly judge someone's character then you deserve to be alone. Oh, you want to fuck? Use your brain you fucktard

You submit to Her in all matters and beg desperately for her not to leave.
In all likelihood, she will fuck chad and jamal and take half your money.
But if you're VERY lucky, she will lock you in permanent chastity, feminize you, and let you watch while she cucks you. She doesn't leave, but you have to beg Her for an allowance, which She refuses and instead pimps you out to earn your keep.

I have been married 30 years, separated for the past 5.

Looking back, ot was great. Raised five based blond haired blue eyed kids. Whom are all adults now.

We split up five years ago. I'm really not sure why, but we are both happier than ever. We both own our own homes free and clear, and live six miles apart in the same city.

>In all likelihood, she will fuck chad and jamal and take half your money.
typical cuck's logic

marrying a women here in California is the biggest fucking mistake a man can ever do.

It's spelled WOMAN OR WOMEN you stupid fuck.

STOP SPACING YOUR SENTENCES LIKE THAT YOU FUCKING RETARD

This thread was going a little too well for my liking.

Literally just don't marry a whore, gg

Staying married and "in love" is a matter of choice, every day, every hour. It's not something you "fall" into and stay in.

It's hard work. It takes dedication from both people. It's a new commitment everyday.
Marry a girl with a level head, who stays out of drama, and respects you.
Yes they are out there, but you gotta look, because they aren't the ones all over facebook posting about their boyfriends and drama and bullshit.

Say's some autismo in all caps.

Don't do it.

Life itself is risk, buddy.

Every man goes into marriage thinking that they've found "the one", the unicorn that is not like other women.

The key is always be willing to burn your entire life to the ground at a moment's notice and make sure she knows that. Once you do that, you remove any ability to threaten to divorce or leave if she knows you'll live out of a car just to drag everything out in court and move over seas just to avoid alimony. Also, this is how real men act. Real men don't give a fuck.

If in US, live in a noncommon-law marriage state and have a wedding but dont sign a marriage license

Ah, the old marriage and divorce Jew

Most women are not feminists. Finding a level headed girl who wants lots of children is easy if you have your shit together.

>meet amazing girl, perfect in almost every way
>she's dependant on the antidepressant jew and doesn't want kids
Hold me lads

She's not perfect, you're just "in love". If she doesn't want kids and you want kids, there's no middle ground.

That is not true. I know a significant amount of men who only married because their wives pressured them into until they gave up and/or knocked her up.

too early to be hitting me this hard in the feels with truth.....

Marriage is a promise between two people. Leave the state out of it.

Unless you'd like to increase the probability that she dumps you in order to take half your shit.

>If she doesn't want kids and you want kids, there's no middle ground.
Yep, there's no compromising on this.

Dogs.

Absolutely under no circumstance should you get married.

Marriage is a 3 way contract between you, your significant other, and the state. However in this contract the state has the primary position. The state will have controlling interest of the contract should you wish to dissolve.

NEVER get married under the states rules. If you wish to be married under god then so be it. Do not, I repeat, DO NOT ENTER INTO A MARRIAGE CONTRACT WITH THE STATE.

That's why you don't play the fucking rigged game and let the US collapse.

Marriage will be great fun until you come home and your kids don't respect you and your wife is fucking the neighbor. Laughing at you at the dinner table and shit.

It happens and it will probably happen to you. Don't fucking do it.

>kEK
this fucking frog was from plebbit the entire time!!!
ASH ALL YIDS!!!

Instead of getting married, every few years just buy a house for somebody you hate. It's cheaper and less stressful.

If you're a man, marry a rich woman and use her wealth to further your mission