What are the chances of Brianna Wu making it to the congress? i'm asking seriously so don't give me that 1.2% bullshit

what are the chances of Brianna Wu making it to the congress? i'm asking seriously so don't give me that 1.2% bullshit.

i currently have her at 23%

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1Ba2PSmklH4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hey guys look, we have a eurosexual Nate Silver!

All transsexuals are perverts who use their "sex" reassignment to gain access to the women's bathroom to pervert out women. All trans are like that.

>when I was a man, I was an abominable degenerate and pervert who thought it was perfectly normal to abduct children for sex
>therefore all men are like that

Amazing how projection works. And now we allow mentally ill people to define reality.

It's funny how he doesn't see the irony in his statement

If men were forbidden from going to parks an abomination like himself would likely also be banned.

> all men are inherently like that

Projecting much?

Funny Brianna Wu says that since he was rejected from adopting a child himself

If the video game it made was anything to go by, the quality of Brianna in Congress will be piss poor. Especially with the stupid twitter shit Shim has no chance

He's on the hard edge of the "kill all men, HAIL VAGINA (that I don't have)" fascist cult. CWC overall is more logical than this.

>Brianna in Congress will be piss poor
No shit, he actually believes he can shut up any argument by raising the mansplaining card, even against women (because internalized mysoginy).
He still beleives "goobergate" is plotting against his life every fucking day too.
In any other country with a decent healthcare system, he would have been locked up in the nut house long ago.

Chances are good.

Looks like people need to know who John Walker Flint is.

>All men are inherently like that
Well, you would know wouldn't you?

hasty generalization much?

Hmm.. Is that why he chopped his dick off? So he can go hang out at parks?

Is that why he cut his balls off and became a "woman"?

>her
kill yourself faggot

I'm not even joking, there IS a chance Walker Flint could make it because of how corrupt and degenerate our society has become.

Yes I can imagine a mentally ill transsexual becoming a congressxir

His parents are millionaires who fund his mental illness.

PS: He will always be a man.

Will >she do this before finishing Revolution 62?

I kinda got used to advancing gameplay by typing how I feel

youtube.com/watch?v=1Ba2PSmklH4

If you would have asked 5 years ago I would have said 0% but goddamn, these days I have no idea what to think. Maybe 25%? 30% even?

>Her

>her

She's challenging a popular incumbent who's won multiple primaries against sane people challenging him on the same issues, and since had his district redrawn to be even safer.

Why do whites enable transgender degeneracy?

>her

Muslims shouldn't be allowed near densely populated spaces. They are looking to blow themselves up. All muslims are inherently like that.

we should prop up a puppet to run against that... thing

mass in general needs better leadership than the corrupt bullshit we have now

As much as I think Brianna Wu is ridiculous, it's obvious that that tweet is fake.

Wasn't it proven that he lied about his education? Can't we just spread that info everywhere?

she's a good christian girl, she dindu nothing