Why are white straight men genuinely afraid of sjw's? What's the worst thing they can do to you? Like talk bad things?

Why are white straight men genuinely afraid of sjw's? What's the worst thing they can do to you? Like talk bad things?

nobody is "afraid" of sjws, but they do corrupt our kids, degenerate our society and impose their bullshit doublethink on our political and educational institutions.

their corrosive bullshit is making it harder to Make America Great Again, so naturally, they face opposition.

and a few of them are rabidly violent turds who sneak attack then run to hide in the throngs of other assholes and are then protected by the police and law enforcement agencies that should be throwing their asses into buttslammin prison so they can get their first real taste of "diversity"

Ain't scared

We have things called "jobs" that we worry about. I know it's a foreign concept for you.

>the worst thing
Change laws, influence politics.

accuse me of rape without evidence and completely ruin everything i've worked my ass off for

Mostly this.

Or brand you as a racist

"Genuinely afraid" lmfao. You must be one yourself, huh? To have such an arrogant and wrong perception like that. Nobody is afraid of SJWs. Everyone but the sites you fucking faggots dwell in takes you serious. Everyone is laughing AT them. However, we do find them fucking annoying, retarded, and whinny. And We just take PRECAUTIONS so you won't corrupt our youth and our politics. Now, does that answer your question, you fucking faggot nigger pussy?

It's marxism. They're just taking a different angle nowadays. Class warfare didn't work, so they will establish their murderous campaign through race warfare. If they didn't have so much help from the msm, universities, hollywood, it wouldn't exist.

>What's the worst thing they can do to you?

Take over the government and have room temperature IQ having cops imprison us for wrongthink.

I get creeped out by them the same way I do with schizo's or other retards. They have zero self control over their emotions. Best keep a long distance from them.

Plus, bikelocks

They are fee to speak just as you are. And if their opinion becomes so popular that they influence laws then they are right, you are wrong

cuck detected

Not so much afraid of as sick of. I myself find sjws annoying and immature. They feel the need to speak up at the best time to make a scene. Its seems that a scene is what they are interested in.

>Post a Reply
As above so below

They are evil and what they will bring is evil.

They are the children of the devil.

They invert everything and will kill everyone.

I'm not joking

The SJW does not attack the FUCKING WHITE MALE directly... Rather, they infiltrate his workplace's management, corrupt his wife and children, and push for laws built to hamper him.

/Thread

Not fear aggravation. They constantly try to fuck us over everywhere all the time. We can beat them but you have to constantly watch them and counter their arguments.

They relies on waiting till no one is looking and then enroll your children is learn to hate the west classes.

SJW hating takes way more space and time than sjw's themselves. It even infiltrates russian imageboards (though we never had any sjw's).

Is this because sane people just can not believe SJW's can be that retarded?

>And if their opinion becomes so popular that they influence laws then they are right

This is the issue. You have to devote some of your attention to constantly fighting against the cancer that is sjw. If you dont they will fuck things up. They couldnt tell a fact from their asshole but they will corrode their way into government if no one is there to stop them.

They are a disease. And the cost in attention and work to stop them is aggravating.

You have to understand that they're basically physically adults with the mentality of 2 yearolds who have never been told no. In any sensible world, a good asswhooping would set most of them straight, but we'll get sent to jail if we do what needs to be done. Basically, we're going to wait until there is a critical mass of people who don't give a fuck anymore who go in and do a lot more than whoop their asses because of this.

Because sjws are idialogs. They will end up getting into your government and just changing shit while no one is looking. You need to then raise much more noise to get the public to notice the shit they are doing. They the public rejects them.

Takes more effort to get rid of them then they have to put in to do the damage.

>They

Then

Not taking them seriously is exactly what let them gain so much political and social power despite being an extreme minority.

>lmao who cares what they do dude lol just let them complain they'll never amount to anything lol
>okay they have infiltrated some institutions lol but who cares man just let it go no one truly cares haha
>okay they started influencing mass media but trust me only fags and conspiratards would care about that it's a fad dude omg how can't you see that
>okay they started influencing laws but lol dude you're thinking too much into it they'll just go away while I bury my head in the sand lol just stop you tryhard loooool
>okay the president himself started pandering to them but surely this is the last step before they spontaneously disappear as they don't hold any actual power you loser lol haha

>What's the worst thing they can do to you?
Import millions of dark skinned murderers to kill me and my family.

fuckin hell i didnt think russians where this stupid

SJWs gang up on individuals to ruin their lives. That is why people are afraid. Not just white males but males in general, followed by women who realize the policies being peddled are insane.

>What's the worst thing they can do
Take government positions and influence policy.
>to you?
Accuse me of being bourgeoisie and steal my property, indoctrinate my children, and send me to a sub zero work camp for having had wealth in the first place since I must have stolen it from the blacks.

There influence in politics has grown to insane fringe group to mainstream. Because of the sjw view that everyone without white skin can do no evil, Europe had a refugee crisis (meaning a mass rape epidemic) without repercussions against those responsible and directly led to the election of Donald Trump primarily by straight white males, but also quite a few women and minorities. They are a clear and present danger, but they are losing power quickly.

> argumentum ad populum
the most popular song of all time:
candle in the wind, by elton john.
ergo, it is the BEST SONG EVER CREATED!!! woo hoo!!!

the most popular movie of all time:
Titanic.
obviously the finest cinematic creation ever rendered on film.

the most popular book of all time:
the king james bible.
i guess it really is the literal word of god then ehh?

the most popular religion on the planet?
Islam.
well i guess i have to join up, cuz clearly they are the right religion, except.... what about that bible?

the most popular destination for immigrants in the world?
The USA!!
the people of the world have voted, so all other countries should shut their whore mouths and be glad we havent annexed them yet.

if popularity is the only measure of worth, im afraid russia is fucked.
sorry vlad, you set the rules, i guess you should just accept that youre shit tier.

sjw bullshit doesnt win by being "right" they can only win by changing the rules of the game and declaring all opposition to be "literally hitler"

this

They are predatory sociopaths who twist words and slander.

They aren't human, but overclocked egos. Very dangerous.

>they will corrode their way into government

They won't physically get into government though, they get used as useful idiots to push the agenda of (((them))).
They argue for things that (((they))) want and (((they))) use this as an excuse to implement these things into law because it's "what the majority wants", but at the same time the SJWs think they came to demanding this law on their own because they're idiots.

SJWs Always Lie - Vox Day
Typically SJWs will try to get you fired and ruin your life for wrongthink. It's why they infest HR departments. The best defense is to be robust to job loss (ie, be independently wealthy) and the second best is a good offense.

>why are you afraid of Bolsheviks? Aren't they just some disgruntled rabble and eccentrics? What's the worst they can do to you?

>kills 100 million people

Because theyre irrational and act like a wild animal backed into a cornr at the drop of a hat

False rape allegations, attempts to destroy the livelihood of people they dislike, actual physical assault, etc.

I just try not to fuck outright skanks. That's why. SJW just usually happens to go along with it.

They are in the Book of Cowards.

They are mentally unstable individuals that are willing to overlook reality in favour of indoctrination.

They are willing to overlook the feelings of others, so long as everyone takes their feelings in to consideration.

This is narcissistic and sociopathic behaviour.

Would you hang around with an abusive spouse?

No.

Why should you expect anyone to hang around you, if they feel you're equally abusive?

We aren't afraid of SJWs

We are afraid because we live in a society that has created SJWs

>accuse me of rape and win
>throw me in jail for misgendering me
>attack me in a riot
>put in place sexist taxes laws that take 38% of a man's income to remove the "wage gap".