Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XiR8VDjXMnQ
youtube.com/watch?v=aW0otG1buB8
youtube.com/watch?v=UYKQJ4-N7LI
youtube.com/watch?v=7syx26QtQIM
youtube.com/watch?v=3Nv3yiYGheQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

r/The_Donald was a mistake

Does anyone here unironially believe in this Kekism and Kekistan thing or is it just for the lulz?

It means that the MSM is retarded and can't tell when someone is making a joke. So, no change.

>racist
>sexist
>homophobic

but r/The_Donald is the opposite of these things

>asking a question unironically

fpbp

fpbp

fpbp

youtube.com/watch?v=XiR8VDjXMnQ
ok first this was funny now it's getting annoying. thanks reddit.

what I really think of though is if the media gets all the stuff we know first hand about so wrong, how much else do they get wrong? how wrong are they on just about everything?

20-something female MSM interns, breast-feed throughout their miserable lives with twitter and instagram, are desperately trying to understand things outside their filter bubble and in doing so, generate short and mild ridicule before they are forgotten again.

wtf! the russian hacked my thought!!

So long as the MSM behave like lunatics it ain't going anywhere.

It means someone is wasting lots of their life making these fake ass videos/twitter posts.

This post is fake shit, like CNN level fuckers, don't buy it.

Fake. Shill. Delet this

Cult of Kek is a cultural good, Kekistan is just people with an ounce of product design experience cashing in on wannabe-edgelord normies who will pay huge markups for products with the most recent memes on them.

Ive never seen that rare Pepe. Are they minting them again?

fpbp

*blushes guiltily*

Which of you did this?

>trying to nick alt-right over Sup Forums

when will msm understand that fast Sup Forums boards are just pure chaos and GodHead

topkek

They're always trying to understand
it's like watching a monkey trying to understand how to operate a car

Kek, what the fuck is this shit? Is this considered news in freedomland? I really do wonder what goes through those people's heads when they decide to air this shit.

Its means Sargon needs to get shut down because hes pushing white genocide, and thats a crime punishable by death in any country.

#ExecuteSargon #GenocideCrimes

It's not real you fucking morons.

we take it to the hart my friendo, look I know we come from reddit but we gotta do our best efforts to be part of this movement. YOLO2017 kekispals for life, mateys all the waiteys amirite? I even made myself a tattoo of t_d + kekistan

It's parody

God damnit man. I just...never thought of that. I mean I always new MSM was biased at best but I never put that sentence together in me head. I unironically thank you for waking me up even more than I already was.

fpbp

kekistan cannot exist without sacred digits thus cannot exist beyond these walls

This timeline is just too much.

I'm tired of winning. Please, no more.

I unironically believe in the whole meme magic thing, but I also believe that, to alter the course of reality like that, you can't force memes in expectancy if change. I blame reddit, because everything they do is forced, from memes to virtue signalling. The second they got wind of this whole thing is when it stopped working.

youtube.com/watch?v=aW0otG1buB8
This was the birth of meme magic

"""Kekistan""" was and is a forced meme conceived by a reddit-tier attention whore YouTube e-celeb """philosopher""" in a vague attempt to fit in with the changing dynamic of young people iron the internet. "How do you do, my fellow kids?"

Of course they can see it's a joke, but their old ass audience can't

If digiroos I unironically believe in Kekism.

The Left has become a parody bigger than their own intentions of making the Right a parody.

>using this cave to store oil

really?

It's just a stupid forced meme.
It can be fun once in a while but the donald ruined it.

Meme magic is people's naivety and the fact they get their information from pictures with words on that make you chuckle.

The first post, is, once again, the best post

we need to gass every redditor

>that clip with the fat woman flying into the twin towers

>"Trap" means "hot girl I want to rape"
Okay fuck you this is some parody right?

Fake and gay but keked at the video.

i don't remember what this is called, but it's a documented phenomenon. People will read one story and recognize the errors, disregard the story, then move right on to the next story by that publisher, and accept that one at face value.

>MSNBC
nothing

It's fake.

Is this the new exploding v&?

SACK-SEST MUCH?

You idiots realize this is a troll video and wasn't actually on MSNBC right?

It can be hard to tell. Remember this?
youtube.com/watch?v=UYKQJ4-N7LI

Here's another news outlet covering the same thing. Notice a difference?
youtube.com/watch?v=7syx26QtQIM

Was probably written by someone from Sup Forums or reddit to have a laugh.

Everything is ruined.
Fuck reddit

Kekism was unironic until Reddit all all alt-lite celebreties like Sargon and Milo started using it. They forced it and abused it until it got kinda stale. Further evidence that Reddit leaves nothing but destruction in its wake.

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE
I HATE YOU ALL
STOP POSTING THIS RACIST BULLSHIT

I hope everyone realizes that this a parody video. However it spreads the redpill very nicely.

>the (((media))) is STILL losing it's shit over a cartoon frog
Is this the true power of Kek?

It's being spread to the masses. Of course it will become diluted so it's easier for them to absorb.

>Frog cult.
Liberal stupidity has no limits.

It means war, probably.

youtube.com/watch?v=3Nv3yiYGheQ

I for one, welcome our amphibious overlords.

The more they attack us the more we grow. There is no way of losing

Well I unironically believe in meme magic I believe it's being subverted on the board the basis of all magic is repetition

check these numbers. and you tell me.

>implying that part is wrong

>that part where tyrone goes reeeeee
how did i not see this before

Since when was it ever 'for the lulz'?!!

I saw a man treading on a newspaper with an image of a frog in an advert the other day so I confronted him and told him if he ever defiled the likeness of Kek again then I'd behead him for being the disgusting infidel and defiler he was and rape his family while praising Kek with such a glorious act of chaos. Stupid faggot learned his lesson and looked like he'd never do it again.

Death to all infidels who deny the the will of Kek and His extistence. KEK IS GREAT.

It constantly amazes me that any large news organization unironically believes anything at all that Sup Forums says.

How can anyone take a satirical politics board on a Trinidad scuba diving forum seriously is beyond me.

das right, my leafy friend

I can't believe how many newfags keep falling for this thinking it's real just because they can't wait to shit on MSNBC. Sure, MSNBC deserves to be shit on. But this is satire.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

>Quoting Sup Forums in Sup Forums

Kek and meme magic was geniuinely funny before. It's always the redditors who ruined shit. God I want them all dead..

I hate the media.

fpbp

cuz they beleive, just like Sup Forums, that we are the sole reason for trumps election

also since the days of Sup Forums raids they have seen us as the shadowy group of hackers and trolls that preside over the internet, occasionally doing a (wildly inaccurate) report whenever there was a big hack or lulz event (THEY BACKTRACED US)

captcha haytor alan

The Donald was a necessary evil.

Sup Forums was a MISTAKE

It's a hoax. The socalled MSNBC item is made by a troll.

It IS a parody

Remember when Sup Forums was the sole source of quality memes, and then 9gag showed up and nicked all our memes and normalised them?
Same thing, different cunts.

>msnbc unironically listing off the holy trinity of -ists and -phobias
>msnbc labeling a bunch of retarded 19 year olds a problem
>msnbc thinking this """problem""" wouldn't exist without a Trump win

It means they are pretending internet shitposting came from Trump when its the opposite.

That is up to the media and normies. They either start dealing with reality or they have to deal with kekistan.

you amaze with your intricate knowledge of elongating fpbp

It was just for lulz for me until I read the lyrics of "Shailday".

I'm a full blown believer now.

(OP)
the media knows nothing about the true nature of Kekistan, we are a peaceful entity

why did you put (OP)?
why are you from reddit?
why are you gay?

>Alt-Right Frog Cult

We're mostly Satanists here now idk \m/

>Pic related

This thread is giving me old old old Sup Forums feels
>2009 will never happen again

The whole kekistan thing is for stupid normies but I do believe in meme magic.

Kek is real, but Kekistan is just reddit trying to capitalize on the popularity of Kek as a meme. They are not true believers.

fake

FPBP

This, what are they talking about? those cucks are harmless.