America
>No history
>not culture
>no tradition

Post your cultural heritage here

Other urls found in this thread:

defend-europe.org/en/support-us_en/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Carrier strike group could level that in three hours.

30 minutes*

Is that your cultural heritage, nice
but its privatly created, no?

>mfw muslims gonna blow all that shit up in 20 years
i have no face because i actually feel really bad :(

they never conquered Dubrovnik
Only manlet Napoleon did
And serbs tried

Our cultural heritage is that we still exist despite being small, useless and annoying.

The typical response of a jealous inbred "human" when encountering something it can never create is to destroy it.

Thats not Croatian tho. Croatia's nice cities are essentially Venetian/Austrian.

Thats not Slovenian tho. Slovenia's nice cities/castles are essentially Austrian.

>Estonia can't create a carrier strike group

Dubrovnik has never been Venetian, austrians managed to take it in 19th century after Napoleon

well said
Dubrovnik built walls themselfs and after 1667 Dubrovnik earthquake they rebuilt them again
>thats not austria thats just Holyroman empire/ switzerland luxemburg etc from whereever habpsburgs are

Actually a chink here

>5000 years of culture
>invented the compass, gunpowder,, and ketchup
>currently most op world economic power
>owns most of americ through national debt

Thanks for agreeing with me.

none of it matters. Its all going to be wrecked by the non white hordes. every thing will be fucked up.
Fuck kikes.

but exports everything to america so your debt meens nothing you are dependent on murica as much as they are on you

China is based
im confused

America had culture and history, but it all got destroyed. Same thing will happen to Europe.

A prime example is Columbia Universities Core Curriculum. Originally set up to promote western civilisation and ideals, and has now been corrupted beyond all recognition to promote some liberal doctrine.
It's not surprising though as Columbia was first to be infiltrated by them.

I never claimed they aren't. Read my original comment. I just used the first picture I found when googling Slovenia.

America is too young for that, and unfortunatly it's never going to happen because of the cultural marxism ruinning our western civilisations.
Look at "modern" art.

You mean like the art underneath that tower of yours?
I'm sorry for that.

Yeah I really don't like America tbqh. The industrial revolution ruined the common folk culture and replaced it with materialism.

White americans on Sup Forums are talking about this ''white ethno state'' and they think that it's a good idea but what they don't realise is moast of whites (Europeans) actualy have culture and don't whant to live in this multicultural shithole about what amerian rghtwingers dream about, we are diferant, americans think we are the same.

Unfortunately I think your right
I got triggered as an autistic burger when Le Pen trashed America but slowly I saw she was right: our culture barely grew and now it sucks that's to importation of niggers and beaners with even shittier cultures
I've resigned to one day move back to my ethnic homeland in Europe if I am ever to want to live in a homogeonous society with a deep unifying culture and heritage

too young for what? the usa already contributed more to world art than fucking croatia of all places

>owns America through debt
>he thinks we aren't just taking him for a ride since we have military superiority
You think you guys aren't moral. See the white man.

>Actually a chink here
every time i see a leaf flag i feel like im talking to a chink now i know i am.

>not culture
>no tradition

That's where you wrong.

>America has contributed more art
Really nigger? Really?

jesus christ
Fucking barbarians.
Now THIS is what i call a real food, Latvian traditional cuisine.

It literally took centuries but finally we have got a Dome which took way longer to build than the USA exist

Where's the cousine again? All I see is some berries from the woods, fish and bread, literally zero skill involved.

Don't worry you'll become a debtor nation in 20 years too.

Europe. Living in a steadily declining civilization.

yep
they talk about european Identity and want unite europe and all that shit and they dont realize that europe is culturaly most diverse part of world

can't wait to see what the Muslims do with it. They have fantastic interior decorators

kek

Fuck you if you think America has no culture you pansy ass.

also pic

>America has no cul--

TOP KEK, yuroshit! American car culture is celebrated all over the world.

In fact, we eventually got so bored of cars we decided to land on the fucking MOON!

What has your poor country accomplished since WWII, yuroshit?

Most beautiful cathedral in the world. I would love to see that irl one day.

Still not realizing how Trump sucks big fat Muslim (and Jewish) Cock?

stop replying to me you stupid cuckold. you're worse than a leftist

So where exactly is this culture you speak of today? As far as I know, the importation of niggers and rivers have all but completely obliterated the American car scene

It would literally take you a bunch of hours on our great Autobahns

more cuck posting. kindly kill yourself

>Who is Merkel
Pot calling the kettle black

there will be none if we dont act
all that will be left are memories we stagnate we don't create anymore

defend-europe.org/en/support-us_en/

>everyone who disagrees with me is a leftist
Stop being a dipshit and feeding me (You)s and maybe I will

>American car culture is celebrated all over the world.
No one fucking drives your cars here in europe, germany evolved cars not you.

It famous Latvian šprotes.
I guess in outside world it not so famous, but in Russia and former USSR it was one of the most famous latvian product alongside with Rigas Balsams.

>everyone I disagree with is a cuck
>>>>>>>>>/ptg/

burnt bread and beans, wow such culture

>no history or tradition
do you have time to talk about our fathers of 1776?

You should actually visit Croatia. Muslims will blow up shit. Nobody I met was anything but redpilled.

Chinks revolutionized hotdogs

My family came here in the late 1600s and can be traced back to before the christians. To suggest we have no culture or tradition is really, really sad for you. Delusional. What do you think we brought here? Why do you assume what the recent eastern empires imports have to say in their shitty rags is real? Why are those of you who stayed behind to wallow in the filth so fucking stupid and jealous?

Also a chink here. You're gay.

>Rigas balzams
Yeah nice stuff mate.

>implying hotpockets baseball and school shootings isnt culture.

Check m8 athiest

SAGE from inbreed slavs.

American culture is European culture and every advancement further to that.

looks tasty

lmao Canada speaks about culture
You guys are souch an idiots that you think that few songs from drunken sailors is a culture, lmao.

OP we have plenty of cultures and traditions and histories we just sort of blended it into a muh who cares situation.
>meh moral relativism
>fuck you mom I'm going to New York
>mcdonalds

The Latvian dilemma, or I dream of potato.

You dream of eating potato, drinking potato, but you do not have potato.

LMAO!!!!!!

>no culture
Amerifat culture is all over the world, fastfood, cars, holywood, reality tv, kanye west, jeans, prison tattoo, coke, etc.

>no tradition

Not just in the sense of the "wage definition" of income, during slavery (up to the last decade or so prior to civil war) the average total earned income of African American slaves (when calculated with food, shelter, and other necessities) was higher than that of European peasants in the same time period. Slaves experienced better food and better living quarters than the European peasant.

>europoor tradition

Wtf is this picture

Having a giant Middle Ages castle on a giant rock ,which is actually the remnants of a volcano, where people have lived since 1000+ BCE is pretty cool .

Our food definitely sucks over here

Latvian Wedding Feast.

Serbs lived in Dubrovnik as part of the constitutional population for decades and centuries, as even the local demographic documents can prove it. So I don't see what you're on about here?

Do you mean the Djukanovic orchestrated attack on Dubrovnik in the 90s coming from Montenegro?

>Posts byzantine architecture
Kill yourself roach, I swear to god one day we'll put you all in ovens

Shut up oil nigger, one single of our ss division did morer in ww2 then whole norway.Same goes to ww1.

This is now an urban design/architecture/modernism hate thread.

kek

>Cars from America
I´d rather buy a bicycle

Terrible editing skills but full marks for the top kek.

You have to be around long enough to create something. You were around 250 years old at some point, as well.

Had to coat the curtains in lemon because the shit in the river smelt so bad.

>Slavs think they're European

really activates my almonds

What the fuck is this

Old

>Ragusa
>slav name

you have to return back ivan.

nice

New